Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

chat on the 14th?

widower2

• Moderators

If ever there was a day we should try to stick together.......

Will be around to some extent or other (here, chat etc) if anyone into a little diversion. Maybe we can talk about - well dang near anything else -

• Members

Good plan. I'll try to stop in, but i may not be here much tomorrow..feeling very restless, and may just go early to my sister's, and focus on anything but te holiday- like getting my nephew to teach me to play an xbox game, or something!

• Moderators

Understandable SG. I suspect many feel similar. I will honor my beloved in my own way, but otherwise, living alone w/no plans would welcome a little "online gathering" even briefly if anyone is so inclined.

• Members
lost and numb

W2, I wanted to thank-you for the chat party. It is the first good laugh and Great conversation I have had in awhile.

I appreciate it .Was a life saver for me. Need to finish that song :P

• Moderators

Very nice of you to say and glad it helped. :) I enjoyed it too. I'll let you guys finish the song though ;) c ya around!

Archived