Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

What do you think of "Soul to Soul" communication?

chicagobelle

• Members

I know I'm not alone when I say that I wish there was a phone, bus, train, plane, and road that connected our world to Heaven. I was reading about Soul to Soul communication and I was just wondering if anybody had an opinion on it or had even tried it as it seems it is the closest thing to that phone line to Heaven that we all wish we had. I am skeptical on a lot of things, but this is something that I really find interesting. Basically there is a "soul facilitator" who communicates with your soul and and then communicates with your loved ones soul so that your message and questions can get to them and they can give you their message and their answers. So does anybody have an opinion on it?

• Members

I have had real experiences that I know were directly from my daughter. I have never read about the soul facilitater. I know what I experienced was real and I give all the credit to our Creator.

• Moderators

I don't doubt you ds. I guess my point or thought is if your loved one is able to communicate with you in that way, I would bet my own life and soul that a "facilitator" is not required. That sounds like another spin on the hokey medium types just looking to make a buck of people feeling vulnerable, even desperate to connect. Where's Houdini when you need him?

• Members
BreathofAngel

The basic premise that we are all basically souls with a spirit who are currently in human embodiment is very correct. In this dimension we communicate principally with our mouth because we also have vocal cords and lungs. However, when we reach the Afterlife dimension we will no longer be in physical body but in our Spiritual Body and will therefore communicate telepathically. There will be no need for a voice box to help us speak with as all communication is done through telepathy. It may be hard for some to understand this but Afterlife intelligences as well as well-known Afterlife researchers inlcluding those with doctorate degrees, to include doctors and lawyers, have brought us this information as well as those who have had a personal NDE (near-death experience.) Your mention of Heaven and the phone line that many wish existed to Heaven brings to mind that the Holy Bible also speaks to this in the following passage as further proof that we cannot enter into the Heavenly Afterlife dimension in a physical body.

"Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. Behold I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in Victory." -- 1 CORINTHIANS 15:50-54 (KJV)

I brought forth this Scripture as it explains it all so well and from an authoritative declaration in the Bible. That the mortal (physical body) must put on immortality (our Spiritual Body which is immortal thus, we will be Victorious in our new Eternal body!) There are some skeptics with a closed-minded attitude who feel we would still keep our corporeal bodies when we ascend but we will not and the proof is in this Scripture.

Therefore, since we will no longer be in a corporeal body to communicate as we do here on the Earth plane we will thus communicate with others telepathically but with the "knowingness" of who they are from the recognition of a Soul-to-Soul realization. So, in answer to your question, each person who passes on will have their own 'soul group' e.g., family members, relatives, and friends to know and recognize at the appropriate time but others will also be able to be recognized as well who are not in the immediate soul group. As for communication with those now in spirit by those now in physical body here on Earth, there has been more and more such communication being reported worldwide by first-hand experiencers as it has existed for centuries. Since we are all spirit with a soul but temporarily in human embodiment, we communicate more often through our 'dream visits' with those in spirit when we temporarily leave our bodies during our sleep state. But when awake, our soul can indeed reach the soul of others now departed and in the spirit dimension due to the recognition of the two souls who have been very close during Earth life and since that Love is for eternity they are able to hear us and if we are open enough, even communicate with us as well.

I don't say this just for the mere sake of saying it. As I have said on my "About Me" page, I have personally been contacted by loved ones now in Spirit and continue to be therefore, as a first-hand experiencer, there is absolutely and unequivocally no doubt in my mind that such communication is indeed possible to those who believe and keep an open mind. It may not be directly via a phone call or letter from and to Heaven, though even such methods may be employed by spirit at special times in order to reach their loved ones.

Many blessings to you and may your soul feel more free in knowing that all is well in Heaven and is as it is supposed to be for our loved ones who reside there.

• Moderators

The basic premise that we are all basically souls with a spirit who are currently in human embodiment is very correct.

......in your opinion. It is not an irrefutable fact. PS that's not to say I necessarily disagree, FYI
when we reach the Afterlife dimension we will no longer be in physical body but in our Spiritual Body and will therefore communicate telepathically. There will be no need for a voice box to help us speak with as all communication is done through telepathy.
...in your opinion. Nobody knows exactly how we communicate in another existence.
There are some skeptics with a closed-minded attitude who feel we would still keep our corporeal bodies when we ascend but we will not and the proof is in this Scripture.
Again not disagreeing per se, but your quote doesn't "prove" anything; in fact, it doesn't even back your opinion on this. PS and oh btw: being skeptical does not equate to being close-minded (although I've met my share who are that way); it only means not blindly accepting things without due cause or reasoning. I've met plenty of both open-minded and close-minded people of all beliefs.
Therefore, since we will no longer be in a corporeal body to communicate as we do here on the Earth plane we will thus communicate with others telepathically but with the "knowingness" of who they are from the recognition of a Soul-to-Soul realization. So, in answer to your question, each person who passes on will have their own 'soul group' e.g., family members, relatives, and friends to know and recognize at the appropriate time but others will also be able to be recognized as well who are not in the immediate soul group.
...in your opinion.

• Members

chicagobelle:

I am so sorry about the loss of your husband. It is so new to you at this point and I do understand what you are saying about your line to Heaven and your idea of "soul facilitators". I suspect you may not be totally open to what I have to contribute to this discussion, but ... Houdini promised his wife that if there was any possible way to communicate with her he would do so. He didn't. And no one has any science-based proof that anyone has ever communicated to them, they have only feelings that it has happened.

The so-called "new physics" has just scientifically proven(via the CERN Accelerator) that very small particles can not only communicate at a distance but can also transform from one particle to another or many others, but this occurs in such a fast time frame and with such small particles that we are totally unaware of it. They have said for years that if they could find the so-called "GOD" particle (the Higgs Boson)which basically and in simplest of terms creates mass out of energy, then that would prove that the universe is self-created by its own energy.. Physicists are now 99.5% certain that they have found this boson: if this proves, in fact, to be the elusive Higgs boson, and I believe that 99.5% is very high odds in favour of it being that, then they have found scientific, observable proof that energy can change into mass. The consequences of that finding are enormous -- and are not connected to anything telepathic or spiritual in concept, just a simple scientific and replicable observation (just as we know that 2 parts hydrogen to 1 part oxygen will combine to make water). Wikipedia has a decent explanation of the Higgs boson, what it does, and what implications it has if we truly have found it.

Yes, I do sometimes feel as though my husband is "communicating" with me, but I am now totally convinced that it is just that I knew him so well after almost 40 years that I can pretty much know what he would say or advise, etc. Yes, I am a skeptic, and a happy one, and would be happy to have something about the afterlife or telepathy taken on by the scientific community but so far all their findings in this area are negative. Only my opinion re the skepticism, of course. I do hope that you will begin the start the healing process and be able sooner, rather than later, to re-start your life. We never stop loving them, and we will never be back to the life we lived with them, but we can go on and transform what we have now into a life that is satisfying and fulfilling.

Kind and comforting thoughts to you,

Jane

• Moderators

Houdini promised his wife that if there was any possible way to communicate with her he would do so. He didn't. And no one has any science-based proof that anyone has ever communicated to them, they have only feelings that it has happened.

All which neither proves nor disproves anything (sorry Harry). :) In fact, when you think of it, the idea of scientifically proving that someone has communicated from beyond is inherently rather pointless (ie regardless of what lies beyond). Believers would believe it regardless and non-believers would spin doctor it away regardless.

in simplest of terms creates mass out of energy, then that would prove that the universe is self-created by its own energy.

Well, not quite. It wouldn't prove the universe is "self-created," only that the universe's already existing energy may have created all the mass in the universe. I agree that has potentially amazing scientific and technological ramifications, but (as I believe you already implied) none theologically, despite the "God particle" nickname.

• Members

I would only say to proceed with caution, if this facilitator is charging for the service, and don't fall for the come on of I will tell you more next time..if you pay me more money..and dropping teasers, with no real substance.If your loved one is trying to communicate, why would it take six sessions at 100 dollars apiece? Think about what you are being told, and ask yourself if it really sounds like your loved one, if it's in character for them, etc. There are a lot of frauds out there.

• Members
BreathofAngel

I would only say to proceed with caution, if this facilitator is charging for the service, and don't fall for the come on of I will tell you more next time..if you pay me more money..and dropping teasers, with no real substance.If your loved one is trying to communicate, why would it take six sessions at 100 dollars apiece? Think about what you are being told, and ask yourself if it really sounds like your loved one, if it's in character for them, etc. There are a lot of frauds out there.

Greetings, Silvergirl61,

I concur wholeheartedly with you on what you are saying. There may be some who charge exhorbitant fees for their services and then try to keep people coming back by saying they have more information for them but at a price. It has been said that if a person is truly open to such communication from spirit it will come in time. If you are hesitant to believe this, you and others may wish to contact an Australian lawyer with a doctorate who has done extensive research on the Afterlife as well as has seen those in spirit materialize at different sittings, as well as quite a few doctors who have personally had a Near-Death Experience (e.g., Dr. Eben Alexander a neurosurgeon who had a remarkable NDE and had a great and lengthy article in NEWSWEEK entitled "My Proof Of Heaven" thus, have information that they, as learned and trusted professionals, can impart to others about their experiences.

There may be those who are more adept at such communication but I generally distrust anyone who keeps one coming back promising more information but at a hefty price. So you are quite correct as I too would stay away from such people.

Have a beautiful day!

• Members

I had an experience last November while sitting having a lovely casual lunch with a good friend. A woman walked over to our table and asked me if I had lost a young man recently. I nearly fell on the floor. She was a very ordinary person in appearance with a kind and radiant feel about her. She was hesitant to do this, but stated she was feeling strongly urged by this young man to pass on a message. The message was simple. Simply stated. "He wants you to know that he is "OK". Period. I asked her if she did this for a living. She said no. I then asked the waitress if they had seen her before. Again, the answer was "no". I was elated but really and truly shaken. It gave me a real sense of inner peace and happiness as I knew without a doubt that it was my son. This woman disappeared out of the restaurant with another lady and a young boy. And that was it. I considered it a true and valid gift that was given to me.

• Members

I agree Kate. I'm happy for you,that you had this experience. I'd feel it was valid ,too.

• Members

Thanks, I too am convinced that it was real. It has come at just the right time in giving me much needed comfort and support when things are again beginning to challenge me.

• Members
AlwaysHisGirl

I had never heard of the term "Soul to Soul" communication, until reading this post. Having said that, I will tell you that the words "Spiritual Medium/intuitive Empath" have changed my world. Here's how this new chapter in my life began. After Mike's sudden death I read three books by Elizabeth Kubler Ross, and in one of those books she said that even after your loved one has died they can still hear you, so it's never too late to say "I love you." I was stunned when I read that, and then I was in awe of the thought that "He can still hear me." For days I pondered this new piece of information and decided I liked it and was open to it. Then about a month later a friend and I were driving through a small town when I read a nicely painted sign on a door the words "Spiritual Medium/Intuitive Empath." A few days later I found the Medium's web site and looked everything over carefully. I read two testimonials by women and decided this is what I was looking for. My pain was huge and I needed to find a way to not only survive it, but to thrive again one day. I had nothing to lose by spending a half hour with that Medium. If she turned out to be a fake I would know it and have one more interesting experience to add to the story of my life. However, if she was able to do what those two women said she could do, my life would never be the same and Mike could be a part of it once again. (We can't see the oxygen we breathe, but we know it's there and it keeps us alive and well.) Mike was always quite the talker, and maybe that's why my session with Rachel lasted forty minutes and not thirty. (I'm grinning here.) What did I learn from that session? Without going into the many details, I know that Mike is in my room at night and hears me talking to him. He knows that a large container of coin that belonged to him is hidden under the bed. He was in the car with me when I asked a friend to turn on the radio so I could hear one specific thing. And two days before the accident Mike said to me, "I got no fishing lines in the water." I'd never in my life heard anyone say that. Toward the end of the session with Rachel, I asked Mike a question, and I heard Rachel say in Mike's exasperated tone, "Got no fishing lines in the water." After attending that amazing session, I then read several books written by Mediums and people who have had Near Death Experiences. And I have also talked with several people (new friends, old friends, and my daughter) who firmly believe that our loved ones who have died can still hear us and are with us. I believe that too, and though it would be far better to have Mike here in the physical world, I feel better knowing that he still exists and he's with me.

• Members

The day my husband died, my phone rang, and it sounded the way it did in the old days when you had a bad connection long distance. I remember saying something like "I know it's you, Steve, but I don't think this is going to work." No one ever called later and said they had tried to call and gotten a bad connection or anything like that. I still think it was him. I had been called from work and told that EMS was doing CPR on him, but they did not let me near him when I got home until he was gone. I think we both wish we'd had the chance to say goodbye. I also feel his arms around me sometimes when I'm feeling especially bad. That's no proof. But I choose to believe the communication attempt is real. I think those that have left us wish there was a telephone line from the afterlife as well. Generally, when I do fee especially bad, what takes me out of it is believing that he still cares about me and watches over me and hates it when I am hurting and wishes to help just as he did when he was alive.

• Members

I want so badly to believe, to be able to feel or hear my Jonny. That has never happened when I've been awake. I have had vivid dreams of him though and they were full of feeling, butterflies in my stomach like when we first met. I heard him laugh in one of my dreams and it was so nice to hear. I wish I could have those dreams every night. Is that him or am I just longing for him so much? I dunno.

Then the other day, I noticed a dried thistle hanging right next to a photo of our daughter. He left that there for her last summer. I have passed by it so many times and not even thought twice about it but my friend pointed it out and asked me about it. I was reminded that he left it for her. I'll keep it safe forever. My hopeful mind makes me wonder if he was nudging her to notice it and talk about it.

• Members
BreathofAngel

I want so badly to believe, to be able to feel or hear my Jonny. That has never happened when I've been awake. I have had vivid dreams of him though and they were full of feeling, butterflies in my stomach like when we first met. I heard him laugh in one of my dreams and it was so nice to hear. I wish I could have those dreams every night. Is that him or am I just longing for him so much? I dunno.

Then the other day, I noticed a dried thistle hanging right next to a photo of our daughter. He left that there for her last summer. I have passed by it so many times and not even thought twice about it but my friend pointed it out and asked me about it. I was reminded that he left it for her. I'll keep it safe forever. My hopeful mind makes me wonder if he was nudging her to notice it and talk about it.

Very warm greetings, Foochie!

This thread (not in the regular ADC forum further down on the main page) has indeed become most interesting and tremendously inspiring in that so many of you believe in After-Death Communication because you have had such communication that can only show you that your loved ones are still with you after they pass on. Because they are! That is what I have been speaking to all of this time and it is most refreshing to know there are others who feel much the same way!

And Foochie, you DID see and hear your Jonny in that dream! It was undoubtedly what we call a "Dream Visit" or "Lucid Dreaming". Those in spirit can come to us in dreams to convey their messages, which may be subtle, so one really needs to pay close attention or they may not get the symbology of the dream. I say "symbology" because in dreams many times things are sent by way of symbols. That is what may make those who are not so great at dream interpretation feel at a loss after such a fantastic visit. But our loved ones DO speak with us through dreams as that is when we disconnect temporarily from our physical body and rejoin them in the spirit world with our Spiritual body until we wake up and then we are immediately brought back to our physical body once again. That is the nightly cycle and that occurs as well when we sleep during the day.

And the fact you had butterflies in your stomach (a connection through your body's third energy center in the solar plexus area) and that you heard him laugh is his letting you know that he is alright in spirit and not to worry! That is marvelous that you had your dream visit from Jonny! As to your question about whether it was he, yes, of course it was! You recognized him didn't you? He looked just as he did in his physical life didn't he? His laugh was the same by your own admission wasn't it? So, how could it be anyone else? And if you think it may have been your imagination, let me say that imagination would not produce the same results as Lucid Dreams!

And about the dried thistle, of course those in spirit can give 'nudgings' to those here in this dimension to remind them of things they did or said or wished for others! No doubt your Jonny wanted your daughter to notice it as a reminder of his love for her and you! That is absolutely wonderful and how amazing the way those whom some presume are gone forever, can show us that they truly are not and that they are very much still with us!!

Please keep in touch with us, and that goes for the rest of you, about your ADCs and experiences with those who have made their transition back into spirit! It is awe-inspiring to read all of your comments and to know that the list concerning such communications keeps growing larger and goes on and on! Thank you and everyone else for sharing their experiences with us! And Keep Them Coming!!

P.S. Just as I was about to send this off I distinctly heard a voice that said to tell someone that "Eva" was alright and not to worry. I felt I had to pass it on as it may have meaning for someone here on this thread or in the general forum. It came from a male voice. Many blessings to ALL!

Archived