Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

A strange story to share with you all...

Silvergirl61

• Members

I saw the post on the sites facebook page, about paranormal experiences yesterday, so thought I'd post the story here, too, for those who avoid FB.

Last night I was listening to a song on you tube- "Send me an Angel" by the Scorpions. It was just one of those times, when I had to hear a certain song. It stayed on my mind late last night, and it was still stuck in my head this morning, so I played it again. On impulse, I posted the following in the comments section:

" Even though I don't always understand what your plans are, or exactly how to see you like other people do, I believe in you and trust your love. If it isn't too much to ask, I'd like to keep the angel I've had for so long, even if I can't see him every day,right now. Thanks for sending him to me, and letting him stay here as long as he did. I won't forget the things he taught me, and I'll keep those memories close. If you don't need him for something else, can you let him still watch out for me? Thank you, for watching over me, too- and for giving me the friends and family I have. You have been good to me. Thank you!"

Then I got up, put on my outdoor things and went outside to clear away some of the snow, from last night's storm. Suddenly the sun came out, and the clouds started to break up a bit, and soon a lovely blue sky emerged with bright and beautiful sunshine! Looking up I noticed a strangely shaped cloud, and couldn't believe what I was seeing! I have told about an experience like it I had before, but this time, I wanted to be able to have some sort of proof, and ran inside got my camera and took some pictures, which I posted in my gallery here at the board.. The only addition to the photo is the circle I drew around the "A" I swear I can see, in the "hand" of the cloud that could be seen as an angel ( or maybe a dragon by some others.)

What makes the story strange is this. My husband's nickname was Draco (dragon). He was born and raised in Alabama, and was a life long Crimson Tide fan. And that is an Alabama " A" in that picture.. I don't see this as a coincidence, I see it as an answer to that "prayer" above. You can look at the picture, and see what you think about it. I'll leave it up to you.post-300206-0-60548700-1359601086_thumb.

• Members

Wow that is simply amazing and wonderful. It seems someone was listening

Archived