Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Strange ways of communicating

Mdanielson4

• Members

Today my daughter had a Dr. appointment to verify and check on her pregnancy. Six years ago Carrie, my daughter had twin boys. Carrie has went through a lot since then and she loves her boys immensely. Mary’s Birthday was today with Carrie going to the Dr. well I knew Mary would be with her some how. Carrie called me up after the Dr’ s appointment excited to tell her Dad she was having a Girl. She said dad the Dr said May 16th is my due date. Without hesitation I asked Carrie if she knew why that date was so significant and she didn’t realize at the time that May 16th is the day her Mom died last year. She was hysterical and couldn’t talk on the phone for the next few hours but now she is well and even more excited. She knows her Mom is going to help her through this pregnancy. I believe she is right. Thank you God!!!

Mike

• Members
mavericks_goose

That is wonderful news Mike and what a way for Mary to come through not only for your daughter but for you to! That is truly a blessing! Congrats on being a grandpa again, and remember Mary will always walk with you and your children she'll never leave your guys' sides. God gives them jobs to do and the first job is to look after us loved ones that got left behind. Happy Birthday Mary! Congratulations Mike on the new edition!

• Moderators

Mike, wow wild story, glad for you both and my thoughts and prayers with you - good news like that is always great to hear!

• Members

Thats' really good news ,Mike! congratulations to you and your family!

• Members

Thank you for the wonderful words. i have no doubt Mary is bringing this baby down from heaven. It is special, but so was Mary. I miss her more than words can express. She was everything to me. Thank you again to everyone.

Mike

• Members
GoldenAnniversary

God gives them jobs to do and the first job is to look after us loved ones that got left behind. Happy Birthday Mary! Congratulations Mike on the new edition!

Thanks for these words, I needed that today!

Archived