Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

* Prayer For the Bereaved *

BreathofAngel

• Members
BreathofAngel

Prayer For the Bereaved

LORD Heavenly Father, we come to thee today to pray for all in the world who are suffering the loss of a loved one.

We pray that their aching heart may be lifted from their grief and agony by your Divine healing and mercy.

Father, we know that in the course of such suffering many will resort to anger and say things they do not truly mean against others and we ask thee to bless those very people with Love and instill Compassion in their heart so that what they say and do will hurt no one but so that the blessings that they instead bring unto others will be returned to them ten-fold and more.

We know, O LORD, that whatever we say returns back to us due to the Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect or "As Ye Sow So Shall Ye Also Reap." Therefore, we pray especially for those who have anger, bitterness, scorn, discord, and misunderstanding in their heart as well as extreme sorrow. May your most Divine hands touch not only their mind but their soul and spirit as well. And may everyone else who suffers from loss know that they need turn only to thee, through your most beloved Son Jesus Christ. For we know that nothing is done without Jesus and we invoke Him to come into our heart at this very moment and minister unto us words of comfort, joy, healing, and compassion.

Father, we thank thee and praise thee and glorify thee and ask you to watch over all of your sons and daughters always. Let no one stray from bringing Love and Compassion unto others. May their heart be forever understanding instead of doubtful, filled with scorn, and filled with the spirit of contradiction. May your Divine Light shine upon the path of those who are searching for answers and touch the very soul of those who mourn. In the Divine Name of Jesus Christ we pray. Amen.

• Members

I needed to read this tonight.  My precious brother died, and I have such sadness.  I know he is with our Father in heaven.  Thank you for your wonderful reminder of our Father’s love.  His plan is perfect.  I will just miss my brother’s beautiful face, gentle presence and humor.  God bless you.  

Archived