Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

angry at my lying no good sister for this mess

mrs.nelson10

• Members

Because of my sisters lies, i was on bad terms with my father when he passed back in october. She told me him and everyone on that side hated me wanted nothing to do with me. I had no reason to believe she was lying. After he passed i found out it was a lie. they asked about me several times and she told them the same thing she told me. That i hated them. I hadnt spoke to him in 4 years never got to tell him i loved him or let him see his granddaughter or tell him i was pregnant again. Never got to tell him i was proud of him for giving up the drugs and getting his life straight. Now its too late. I dont know how to cope with this. I never got to say goodbye and theres still so many things i want to say to him. I just want to hug him and hear his voice again. I want to hear him say hes as proud of me as i am of him. Hear him say "daddy loves you baby" like he always did. And i will never get to because of my sister. I never got closure. :(

• Members

Mrs. Nelson 10,

I am sorry about the loss of your father and the situation you find yourself in with your sister. One thing many people do when they cannot get closure is to write a letter to their lost loved one in which they say everything they wanted to say to that person. Then, many people hold a little ceremony, such as a candle lighting, a visit to the cemetery to place the letter on the grave, and/or even a prayer vigil.

Why do you think your sister said what she said?

We will be here for you,

ModKonnie

• Members
GoldenAnniversary

Not knowing your beliefs... I apologize in advance if I offend anyone. Sharing an experience of mine with you, the only thing that helped me was praying to God that my anger for someone would leave me.

Writing your feelings down also helps, as suggested.

I pray that your anger will leave you because anger held too long will only harm yourself both physically, and mentally.

• Members

I can't imagine the back and forth of your emotions right now. It sounds like your heart must have sunk there somewhere like never before. Your expression must be like a vacant stare out a window. A kind of 'why me?' The pain behind your empty eyes says it all and I can't even imagine deep within, the tension, the angst, the heaviness inside. It's like a kind of hopelessness sets in. Compared to before, will it ever be the same again? All the things they meant to us, all the things we wanted to say, even final things and didn't get to, the closeness we felt. Can we ever move on? I'm not sure we ever have all the answers.

Archived