Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Sad again

Silvergirl61

• Members

I had a post. the board ate, all typed up. it's ok, the way I'm feeling tonight, it would have just been too sad to read anyway. Wish I knew what the answer to this situation was, or that there was someone here. Hope all of you are having a better night.

I wish that I could just get into my car, and keep driving, until I could find a place where I don't feel alone, any more..but I don't think they have roads to that place. Nite all..see ya tomorrow.

• Members

Feeling the same way tonight . Would love to just take off from all this lonely,sad,aching heart break feeling that I seem to be having more of lately, but I'm pretty sure it would follow me anyways! I guess it's just part of our grief journey. I just can't stand not having my Scott with me here in life. I feel so sad and broken it makes my body ache. hope tomorrow is a better day as I think we could use a break. Good night

• Moderators

I"m sorry you both had such a rough night. Been there...I wish that road existed too SG. The one I'm currently on seems to just go all over the place but not get me anywhere.

• Members

I feel like I am traveling the same road to! :( It has been just a little over 5 months now and about the time I feel like it gets a little better to deal with, it hits me Kenny is gone and is not coming back. One minute I am up and moving next I am wanting to lay down and never get out of bed. Kenny was my heart and soul and just not sure how I am suppose to be happy without him but also knowing he wants me to be. I get very confused sometimes on how this grieving process goes no matter what you read or hear it is a different road for all but yet seems to have the same scenery. May we all find peace and comfort with our losses and Thank you all for being here it helps me more than you know even tho I wished none of us had to be here.

• Members

Thought I'd share this with you here, too. I've been trying to occupy my mind a bit. I loved this day, and the light, and how peaceful it was. Things like this make me feel better, sometimes.post-300206-0-98987200-1358048481_thumb.

• Members

By the way, yes, it's downloadable. click n the thumbnail, it will go to another page where you can download and save. It is designed to be a background, but can also be printed. May it bring you a little bit of light.....yes, it's mine. I took it on one of my woodland retreats in October, and no it is not me in the photo, and the person wishes you all a little of the sunshine in the photo, too.

Have a peaceful day, and know that you are not alone, someone else cares, too.

• Members

I lost my husband, June 25th 2010.... and i " still " have many sad, empty days!! You lost your husband, in 2012.... and honey I hate to tell you, I believe you are still in shock. Give yourself time, and know that its ok to have these sad days. Today, for me is a pretty decent morning. I woke thinking about the good times my husband and I had, and it made me smile. I am slowly coming to terms that Jimmy is just not coming back. It's hard.... it's difficult, because we were at the age where our children were getting married, ready to start families of their own, and we were finally going to get that time to ourselves again. It didn't happen! We were in the hospital for 7 weeks, and when we went in, we thought he had an upper resp. infection, at the worst! and then I lost him.

I know his Spirit is still with me, I feel him around me quite often, though it took about 1 1/2 for me to start feeling like that. Your husband is still with you. I pray for your peace.... It will come, just takes time.

• Members

you could be right..sometimes, it's like it just happened, is the best way to describe it. At times, it just doesn't seem I'll ever feel like things will be ok again. I need to get up, and get busy, and try to find a way to keep going, because if I don't...well I think it would be pretty easy to just frift. Not a completely bad thing to do now and then, but dangerous, if I let myself just stay stuck in the past forever.

• Members

Morning ladies,

Sad empty days for me are about where I'm at....I manage to work..better off there then anywhere else...but I miss him beyond belief and always will as far as I can see. I don't know about shock, but I know and feel

he's not coming back. He told me to make him proud, just carry on, that I really would have no other cholce. I guess he was right, so that is what I try my best to do, hoping there will be some other life in the future that

is at least bearable, where I am not so tormented by his loss. Stuck in the past? I don't know....I feel more stuck in this now...

• Members

Nancy you will Never forget him. We will never nor should we forget anyone who dies. We will always miss them. Time helps it to get better - it just will never be the same. When you love someone it just hurts when they are gone. Hang in there - this is a good place to support when you need it and give it when you can. Check out the chat room - we care and you matter on this site.

\

• Members

Today is my fifth month without my Scott. It doesn't feel like anything has gotten any easier to handle. I miss everything we had together, this was suppose to be the best years of our lives and it was gone instantly, no warnings. This new life sucks! I can only pray for better days for myself and my family.

• Members

I hear what you mean mgilbertson, my aunt and uncle were just both retired and then she developed a blood clot after hip surgery and was gone in an instant. They were together 30 years and had 4 children, I can't even imagine the shock of what my uncle was feeling. I'm sure it's a shock to you too.

Archived