Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I hate "that" moment.

Aimee

• Members

I am not sure you have experienced this, but I hate it when you think you have it all under control and things are going well.

You are having a great day! You have found some joy. You have the funniest story to tell and you know just who would appreciate it. You can't wait to share it with... DAMN!

DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT! :angry:

I want to throw something at someone! Right freaking NOW!

Is this going to happen for the rest of my life? I can't stand this. I hate being out of control. :unsure:

thanks... Aimee

• Moderators

Sorry - can definitely relate. I wish I had some pearls of wisdom or comfort but it's been a rather bad day for me too. I will never get why life seems to hate some people so much and smiles on others so much when the second is no better a person than the first. I guess life is the "someone" I want to throw something at. Like my fist. I guess we don't have much choice but to hang in there and hope/aim for better times.......

• Members

I hate "that" moment too. Happened to me numerous times today. For some reason, I'm having a real setback in my grieving process lately. As W2 said, all we can do is hang in there and wait for better times. Hoping those better times come soon for all of us here.

• Members

Been there and wanted to tell them something exciting and ---------- or the times many times I want to ask a question and --------- CRAP why did he have to get sick and the die on me. How did that happen - I know it is out of my control. oh well thanks for letting me gues it off my chest. words of wisdom --Time will help us howeer it will not remove the pain, just makes it easier to deal with.

• Members

Been having a few of "those" moments lately myself, **sigh***.

I also wonder why life hates me so much, too often the last few days.

I really wish I could summon the energy to say I hope it will be better soon. I'm not sure I have it.

Maybe, I will feel better tomorrow. I think this is just one of the sad times. Got to hope for the best, I guess.

I feel like a yo-yo. Up, then down, then up, and my string is getting frayed a bit. Maybe that's all it is.

• Members

I have those moments alot..its one more thing that we have to go through! I have began crying spells again...this is so hard....My mornings and evenings are rough again...

• Members

You can't wait to share it with... DAMN!

That is something that cuts very deeply right now. We had so much in common that we immediately shared something new with one another upon discovering it. I keep running into things that I would wish I could share with her. It feels so hollow to not be able to share anymore with the one that you know would truly appreciate it.

I miss her so damn much it hurts and time isn't easing the hurt one bit but actually adding to it.

Archived