Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

The day Emily was buried

dsmurph

• Members

This is what the sky looked like the day Our daughter was buried. During the funeral everyone started looking at the sky. This awesome sight was above and around us, rainbow upon rainbow, around the sun and around us.post-304921-0-84460400-1357567423_thumb.

• Members

Beautiful light to remind you that you are not alone and that Emily is still so very near. Glad that you captured the moment

• Members
BreathofAngel

This is what the sky looked like the day Our daughter was buried. During the funeral everyone started looking at the sky. This awesome sight was above and around us, rainbow upon rainbow, around the sun and around us.post-304921-0-84460400-1357567423_thumb.

Hotrod is so right! Emily was and is so very near to you always! Heaven was celebrating as she was welcomed back home at her appointed time thus, returned this incredibly beautiful scenery for you to behold.

They say that at the end of the rainbow you will find a pot of gold. And in your case since a rainbow has two ends you have found your dearest and most precious Emily at one end here on Earth as well as in the other in Heaven where she is seen as precious as gold! The other rainbows stand for the multiple times she will come to you in splendor and light and be beside your loving heart. May God always surround her with yet many more rainbows in her Eternal life!

May God bless Emily, you and your family always!

• Members

Breath of Angel,

Mine and my husbands eyes filled with tears as we read your post. There was a meaning there behind all of those complete rainbows. We believe you are right. She was pure and had a pure, loving heart. Everything about her was the first 2 commandments. I believe they welcomed her back with joy. I told my husband that day that she went home to her real Father. This is the comfort we get as we still grieve our loss. But, we know one day we will get to be with her again. Until then we strive daily to love others the way she loved. dsmurph

Archived