ModKonnie

Share with us

3 posts in this topic

Hi Everybody,

We would like for everyone to join us and share on our Pinterest account. Add Grieving as a place to post pins on your boards so your boards of your loved ones will show up on Grieving.com. Here are the steps.

1. Sign into your Pinterest account

2. Click on a board you want to share

3. Click on Edit board

4. Go to Who Can Pin? And add in the Pinterest account of the person who can pin. Ours would be grief.pinterest@beyondindigo.com. If You type in that email address we will get an email to accept to share the board.

5. It will now show up on Grieving.com.

Kelly Baltzell, the founder and CEO of Beyond Indigo, and myself are the only people will access to our Pinterest account, so your privacy will not be compromised.

We look forward to sharing with you,

ModKonnie

Hi ModKonnie,

How are you? Thank you so much for all that you do...

I wanted to share with you that I have started to put my videos on Pinterest.

I'm new to it, so I THINK I added you to whomever may pin - would you mind checking for me?

I've got some cognitive challenges and I am not sure if I am doing things right on the Pinterest site.

I have made boards with comfort videos, loss of children/sibling, loss of a parent/spouse, loss of pets/animals etc.

I also made a board about the dying process and another with videos about how one can help the dying and loved ones.

If you happen to check out my videos, and feel that a video should/could be on a different board: don't hesitate to let me know please.

I still have a lot of videos to add and I am absolutely ecstatic that you mentioned Pinterest, because I always look for places where I can reach more people to hopefully share comfort with.

Thanks again - you are a treasure...

francisca

midwife2thesoul

Aurora, Colorado

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor