Online Grief Support, Help for Coping with Loss | Beyond Indigo Forums
  • Announcements

• ModKonnie

Advertisements   09/05/2017

Hi all,  I'm sure you've noticed some changes in the forums. We've again had to do some updates, so that's why things may look a little different. Nothing major should have changed.  Also, we are going to start adding advertisements sensitive to our community on the boards. This is something we are experimenting with, and we will certainly make sure they are in the best interests of everyone. We want to make sure our forums continue to stay accessible and cost free to all of our members, and this is a way to ensure this.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to privately message me or email me at Konnie@beyondindigo.com.  As always, we will be here with you, ModKonnie
ModKonnie

Pinterest Boards

If you have any ideas for Pinterest Boards, please suggest them, and I will try to get the created. Also, if you have links you'd like me to post, let me know.

ModKonnie

Hi Widower,

It's an online pinboard, or collage of sorts, of pictures and websites. Go look at our Pinterest account, www.Pinterest.com/mygriefsupport and check it out. It's a very interesting, visual media. It's a great way to create a memorial of a lost loved one, or find grieving information or even create a collection of topics of interest.

Our CEO Kelly and I have worked on our Pinterest board to get it up and running. If you have any suggestions, feel free to offer them.

Click on the boards and give me some feedback. I'd appreciate it. :)

ModKonnie

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.