Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

holiday blues

brknhrt

• Members

Today I feel so sad. I find this emotion is common following a holiday or event. I can make it through the actual event with a little discomfort, but the days following are a nightmare. I'm hoping to share and gain strength from those with  like experience's.

I don't believe that this feeling will ever subside. I don't think it is suppose too.

Strength and courage to those who walk this path with me.

• Members
shellbellsmom

You are not alone with your sadness.  Yesterday was a very sad day for me as well.  Know one should have to go to the cemetery on Easter to see their child like my husband and I did.  It was peaceful there and I did find comfort in that but the day was not happy as Easter's in the past were...I felt alone, and the weight of the grief was almost too much to handle.  Today was my 24th wedding anniversary, and we didn’t feel in the mood to celebrate as we have in the past.  Our dinner turned into an emotional crying feast .    I feel this pain will linger on… forever. I walk this rocky uneven path with you...and know your pain.  :(

Archived