Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of the Connecticut School Children

BreathofAngel

• Members
BreathofAngel

Even though we may be fortunate to have not lost any children in today's tragic school shooting, I ask each of you who is predisposed to pray for their souls as they were innocents. May our prayers also reach out to their parents and other family members, relatives, and friends. Many of us feel the loss ourselves especially so close to Christmas.

May God bless those children and their loved ones left behind.

Children and adults gunned down in Connecticut school massacre: http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/14/shooting-reported-at-connecticut-elementary-school/?hpt=hp_t1

• Members
franknbrenda04

• Its really sad what happen my thoughts and prayers are with the families...that lost their dear children.Such a tradegy I can't believe something like this would happen. My heart goes out to everyone involve in this tragedy. May God be with the familes suffering loss at this most difficult time.

BRENDA SCOTT

• Members

a sadness beyound belief.

My first thought went to the parents and family members left behind. Unthinkable.

A blackhole in their lives forever...................

• Members

Really I am very sad for your hurrible situation.So You have to keep some patience.God must help to you.So go ahead and everything will must be go in a smooth way.

Archived