Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Ruugraat

• Members

Tomorrow will be a month since I lost my big brother to a road side bomb in Afghanistan .. I miss him like crazy. We weren't close when we were growing up. I met him when I was about 3 years old when my father married my step mom. Ryan has been there ever since I can remember. I had him and my other older brother to pick and tease on me... and it feels weird to only have one brother to do it now.

Ryan , I miss you. Why'd you have to leave. I dont have anyone to vent to. Or your shoulder to cry on. I need you.. I really do. You were only 22. We were suppose to grow old together. Now I have to grow old with the memories... <3 I love you big brother. Always and forever. Fly high ry<3post-306650-0-54874400-1354500954_thumb.

• Members

Ruugraat,

I am so very sorry about the loss of your brother. He died as a hero serving our country, for which we are all grateful and thankful. I know that doesn't make it any better. My brother was 21 when he died in a car wreck. It gets easier as time goes forward, and I can remember him and laugh and smile at some of those memories.

We will be here for you,

ModKonnie

Archived