Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Prayers and Blessings to our Beloveds

aurora

• Members

My love,on this Easter weekend,  may the hope born of Easter give your soul peace, acceptance and renewal.May eternal rest and perpetual light shine upon you. Your love, Aurora

• Members

My love, (4-9-08) You died in torment of mind,body, and soul. May you find forgiveness and reconcilliation and may the hand of destruction be gently brought to the peace which passes all understanding. Rest in heavenly peace my love,your Aurora

• Members

My love, May your rest be this day in peace,May your brightness shine in the blaze of stars in the night sky, my love. Your Aurora

• Members
angelgirl63

Allow me to say a prayer for Richard, also. I'm sorry for your loss, Aurora. How grateful Richard must be for your prayers. 

Eternal rest grant unto him/her (them), O Lord; and let perpetual light shine upon him/her (them). May he/she (they) rest in peace. Amen.

Latin version: Réquiem ætérnam

Réquiem ætérnam dona ei (eis) Dómine; et lux perpétua lúceat ei (eis). Requiéscat (Requiéscant) in pace. Amen.

• Members

Dear Lord,

I thank you for this sight and the many threads within it.   We are such a diverse group of individuals, which you have made - we don't always see things the same way.  Thank you, Lord, for the initiative taken by those, who have gotten the different threads started so there IS a place for each of us.  Thank you, Lord for carrying me so very many times through this Valley of Grief.  And, Lord, thank you for the blessed 37+ years you gave Tim and I together.  (I know you know, I'd have like many many more and to have grown old with him)  He was the Light of my Life/Soulmate/Lover/Bestfriend.  Please continue to lead me in all areas of this new life I have, which is not of my chosing.

In Jesus precious name I pray!  Amen & Amen!

• Members

R, may the Lord bless you and keep you, May the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious, May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.

• Members

My love KDK , (14-3-08) You died in torment of mind,body, and soul. May you find forgiveness and reconcilliation and may the hand of destruction be gently brought to the peace which passes all understanding. Rest in heavenly peace my love,

My love KDK , (14-3-08) you left me alone in this world.May you find forgiveness and reconcilliation.I can't forget you,i always found you around me.You wil always be mine.

Jimmy

• Members

You were a man of mercy, your godly deeds have not failed,good things continue. Your posterity is a holy inheritance. Your glory shall not be forsaken. Your ashes are buried in peace.

• Members

To my dear departed husband 3-2009

I pray the Lord will bless and comfort you and you will have an eternity of faith and joy with Him in your life to come. In loving remembrance.........

• Administrators

Dear Members,

We are excited to mention that we are moving to a more new and improved message boards on MONDAY MORNING AUGUST 9th! The boards will be done for a few hours while we are making the conversation. Remember we posted information about this move a month ago. For some of you this might seem a bit sudden,  but when we were reviewing the site we determined the current message board you are using is out of date and the company that designed it is no longer in existence. The good news is this new message board will have new features that have been requested in the past like more fields we can add to your profiles and a chat room up to 20 people at one time. If we find the chat room is bursting at the seams we will add additional room for extra people. All your old posts, private messages and such will be migrated to the new message board. You might have to put up your profile picture again but not sure. The new company will be doing the migration for us. Here is a short list of some of the new features on the board:

- Custom Profile Fields

- Users can customize their profile pages by selecting a background color or background image, with tiling options.

- Facebook and Twitter Integration

- users can respond to multiple posts at once with "mini-quote"

- Pinned discussion threads - like welcome to our board etc.

- Announcements made across some boards or the entire message board

- Search: Users can easily find all content generated by a particular member, by clicking the 'Find Content' button that appears on the main profile page, or in the Mini Profile Popup which can be accessed throughout the board. The results page allows content to be filtered by application, as well whether the member created it or merely participated in it.

- Privacy: allows users to sign in anonymously, hiding them from the online users list. Users also have the option to disable personal conversations and user-to-user emails, as well as ignore other users if necessary.

The next exciting piece of news about the new message board is it will have a new domain name of www.grieving.com for search engine optimization purposes. It will still be apart of Beyond Indigo and can be found through www.beyondindigo.com. We will be redirecting your current URL's to this new domain name but we might miss a few. If that is the case simply go back to www.grieving.com or www.beyondindigo.com to find your message board thread. We will try to make the transition as seamless as possible.

The bottom line is the new board will give us room to grow our community and more options to interact better with each other.

If you have any questions please direct them to feedback@beyondindigo.com.

Kelly Baltzell, MA

CEO/President

Beyond Indigo Family

• Members
hopewisher132
:(O great creator of our world, I pray to thee that the ones I have lost are at peace. I pray that thy divine light will guide me in greif to recovery. Take my hand and guide me to a brigher future. I pray that all those lost will find their respite in time. I ask thee for comfort and courage through this hard time. please great creator, be my guide and companion in times of greif and sorrow. That is all I ask of thee. if thou is truly a kind merciful and caring god thou would comfort me or send angles to do so. I am not asking for a miracle but only to find a sparkle of hope in this hour of darkness. Amen

• Members

:( O great creator of our world, I pray to thee that the ones I have lost are at peace. I pray that thy divine light will guide me in greif to recovery. Take my hand and guide me to a brigher future. I pray that all those lost will find their respite in time. I ask thee for comfort and courage through this hard time. please great creator, be my guide and companion in times of greif and sorrow. That is all I ask of thee. if thou is truly a kind merciful and caring god thou would comfort me or send angles to do so. I am not asking for a miracle but only to find a sparkle of hope in this hour of darkness. Amen

Amen.

• Members

+Prayers to all the people in Japan+ My heart and thoughts are with you at this time. I pray you will find courage, hope, resilience, and strength to rebuild your future.

• Members

To my grandmother, Ursula, may you are in the Lord's hands now, happy and healthy. We miss you so much and don't worry about us, we will move on and continue our lives.

Archived