Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost my Grandma, Mimi, Papa + three others within the last six months.

thegirlwithsadeyes

• Members
thegirlwithsadeyes

I am young and these have been my first experiences with close familial loss...

The tears and anguish have ceased. Now i feel numb and lost... consequently pushing others away.

I miss them and want them back in my life. I need my Grandma and my Mimi especially...

Advice, help?

• Members
stargazer5510

Wow. You've had to deal with way too much. Small wonder you feel numb. Glad you found your way here.

Things really have changed and some of your friends will still be there and you'll be able to reconnect when you're ready, but some may not. It's all okay. You can lean on everything you learned about life and love from the ones you have lost. Probably be able to imagine what they would say to you now. I know they would want you to be kind and loving with yourself, take each day as it comes, feel what you feel.

You're going to be alright. Hang in there.

((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

• Members

I'm sorry about your losses and hope that you will be able to find happiness again. I also have had several losses of close people -- my mom over eight years ago, my sister a little over one year after that, and my dad recently. I also want my loved ones back.

Archived