Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I want my Daddy back

stargazer5510

• Members

My father passed away on November 1, 2012. I was the ultimate Daddy's girl. He raised 4 kids by himself after he and Mom divorced. He was a hard working man who would give anyone the shirt off his back if they needed it. I live 2 hr away from him. We talked most every day. sometimes 2 or 3 times. He had prostate cancer and bladder that was under control but also other health problems. He was sick for several days. They took him to hospital halloween evening. They called me to get down there about 1:30 am. I prayed all the way for God not to take him and please if he did to let me see him just one more time. Thankfully I did get there. He held my hand and I got to spend over 30 min with him. Our last words were I Love You. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister. They both live there. We had his funeral yesterday. Hardest day of my life. I feel like I am dreaming. I feel like my heart is ripped to pieces. I want to be with him. I begged God to take me instead. He deserved to live more than me. I got back home late last nite. Whenever I am alone I keep breaking down. I dont know how to live without him.

• Members
stargazer5510

I am so sorry for your tremendous loss. So glad you got to tell him you loved him.

(((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))

Archived