Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

4 Months Today

mavericks_goose

• Members
mavericks_goose

Its been 4 months today since you went away.

My heart still aches and my soul still breaks.

I love you still so much and miss so badly your loving touch.

I know you are always with me no matter where I go for I see you in the signs you show.

My world is lost without you beside me your were the one that made me complete.

My heart maybe broken but I will never forget the love and the words that were shared and spoken.

You were my world just as I will always remain your girl.

You are my soulmate this much I know to be true life is just not the same without you.

So I hope you hear me when I say I love you more than I did yesterday.

You were my everything my one my all I still believe your promise that you will catch me if I ever fall.

Forever and for always it will be Maverick & Goose through eternity.

My heart is yours for always Kyle Ray it misses you more each day.

Love you then love you still always have forever will. R.I.P. my sweet wonderful loving Kyle...

Someday not just our hearts will be together but we will be forever.

post-300553-0-79632400-1351963905_thumb.

post-300553-0-16319500-1351963910_thumb.

post-300553-0-02292800-1351963921_thumb.

post-300553-0-68398700-1351963941_thumb.

• Members

That is beautiful, I know he hears you and thank you for sharing.

Mike

• Members
mavericks_goose

Thank you everyone. It was an okay day, tried to just keep my mind occupied but when 4p.m. rolled around (the time his life was taken) I felt my heart skip a beat and it was a hard moment to catch my breath---it's like that every month on that date I've come to realize. I've been having an okay week, with few break downs but still those break downs are heavy and big. Yesterday my sister underwent hernia surgery---she's fine....grumpy (which is normal for her to be the "get away from me grumpy" but this grumpy is the "i'm sick i hurt love me" kind of grumpy) so it's hard to see her going through this but she's a fighter and will be back to her normal self I'm sure within weeks. Had a very good night with her and my mom last night----was a very much much needed night with them two. We watched movies, ordered a take and bake pizza and just lounged around in our pajamas. Mom painted my sister's toe nails (as she's not allowed to bend over) and we just talked. For the first time since I lost Kyle, my sister and I had a good heart to heart---I shed a few tears but she was right there bringing my spirits back up again by reminding me of something good of him or a good time we all shared. It was nice beings when he was alive those two didn't see eye-to-eye very good and didn't get along the greatest but when he needed a good talking to she was there to talk to him and set him straight and help him see things from a view outside of his own....she was a good friend for him to have and it helped his and my relationship out a lot.

Just wanted to say a thank you to everyone here on grieving.com as you have all helped me so much and continue to help me. I hope I bring as much comfort to you as you all have given me.

Archived