Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Bad day!!!!

Angel'sSon

• Members

After Dustin passing away on Aug. 15th, 2012,,,I didn't think it could get any worse. Boy am I wrong. I was looking at my pics. on FB and saw where dustin carved 2 pumpkins last year. The first year of him having a family!!! I broke down and I'm going to try to post them in my gallary. I've cried almost all day. I do still cry everyday, but not like today. I guess with it being Halloween and thinking about him decorating his house has got me down. God I want him back so bad. I'm almost to the point to where I hate getting up, but why now!!!! Is it the holidays??? if it is, I'm not looking forward to Thanksgiving. last year the family went to his house for Thanksgiving and I'm not lookiing forward to it this year. He was so happy that we all were there at his first owned house and a very nice house. I have to make it for my family!!!! I just want him back and I know it's not going to happen!!!! love you and miss you Dustin really bad!!!!!!!!!

• Members

After Dustin passing away on Aug. 15th, 2012,,,I didn't think it could get any worse. Boy am I wrong. I was looking at my pics. on FB and saw where dustin carved 2 pumpkins last year. The first year of him having a family!!! I broke down and I'm going to try to post them in my gallary. I've cried almost all day. I do still cry everyday, but not like today. I guess with it being Halloween and thinking about him decorating his house has got me down. God I want him back so bad. I'm almost to the point to where I hate getting up, but why now!!!! Is it the holidays??? if it is, I'm not looking forward to Thanksgiving. last year the family went to his house for Thanksgiving and I'm not lookiing forward to it this year. He was so happy that we all were there at his first owned house and a very nice house. I have to make it for my family!!!! I just want him back and I know it's not going to happen!!!! love you and miss you Dustin really bad!!!!!!!!!

I added dustins pumpkins to my gallary!!!

• Members
stargazer5510

Those pumpkins are amazing! It's so bittersweet, these memories. Thanks for sharing these sweet moments. Please hang in there.

((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))

PS I snuck a peak at your granddaughter while I was there. She is one beautiful child.

Archived