Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Dreams

paulaj

• Members

The first vivid experiences I remember shortly after John's death were two dreams. In the first, he looked wonderful, and told me "Paula, you cannot imagine how wonderful this is." In the second, he told me "I will always be with you." Other things have happened, I can't explain. Perhaps later.

Mandala

• Members
BreathofAngel

The first vivid experiences I remember shortly after John's death were two dreams. In the first, he looked wonderful, and told me "Paula, you cannot imagine how wonderful this is." In the second, he told me "I will always be with you." Other things have happened, I can't explain. Perhaps later.

Mandala

Dear Mandala,

That just goes to show how those in spirit can and do return to their loved ones via dream visits! A great many people across the world have had such visits from their loved ones in spirit, including myself, so I know they are real. The sense that you are right there with them is also real because when we are sleeping our spirit disengages temporarily from our physical body but remains attached through the silver cord in order to allow us to go to the spirit realms to visit with those who have departed.

The fact that John looked wonderful also goes to show that once in the world of spirit those who may have been older or had undergone great difficulties with illness shed all of that and return to a state much like they were when they were much younger like in their late twenties or thirties. There is no more aging there unlike here (what happens and takes the place of the aging process is that they make greater 'spiritual progress' that takes the place of aging as we know it.) And his wonderful message about how wonderful it is up there, even calling you by your name, is his testimony of his beautiful surroundings without the rigor of this life and the things that make us feel less than we really are.

I too have experienced many relatives and friends who have come to me through dream visits or lucid dreaming, and show themselves to me quite changed and different from the way they formerly looked while going through hard times in this life with illness, age, etc. They looked marvelous, animated, and so happy! I really felt blessed having them come back to show me how they now look and how happy they truly are! The experience of seeing them in a dream visit is so real there are no words to describe it, one just has to experience it for themselves.

And of course he will always be with you! That is what I have been saying all along that Love Never Dies! It is a great continuum and you will be able to feel and sense that Love in many ways through dreams and ADCs. I have no doubt that you have experienced much more, as have I, that many might find hard to believe due to close-mindedness but that does not discount the fact that we have experienced things from our loved ones in spirit and when they happen they are only too real as many times they happen when we are fully awake!

Biblically speaking, God speaks to us through dreams many times! Therefore, it is prudent to also know that our loved ones, also in spirit, can speak to us as well.

"In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; Then He openeth the ears of men: and sealeth their instruction," -- JOB 33:15-16 (KJV)

Thank you so much for sharing this with us, dear Mandala! May God bless you and allow many more ADCs and Dream Visits from John!

------------------------------------------------------

Those in spirit still wish to communicate with us as we do with them.

Watch for the signs that are ever subtle but nevertheless present! -- BreathofAngel

• Members

Thank you Breath of Angel,

So many things happened, I was overwhelmed. In life, John was a strong presence in life and so he is in death. I walked into my apartment one night and all the lights and electronic equipment were on. I was with a friend, so I know I saw what I saw. I never leave lights on. A few other times, I walked into my bedroom and the light was already on. I wish I would have documented these events. They were more frequent at first.

Over the summer, I went to a training on grieving to keep up my license. I sat down next to an older woman, grey hair, sensible shoes, who had lost her husband a few years back. I asked her if she had any experiences with the paranormal and she said she had. Bringing this up in a training in a no-no (we're trained in scientific method), but she made a point to the class. "If your client talks about these events, don't tell them they are crazy or delusional." Most of the class were young women and I'm glad she said what she did.

I've read extensively on this subject ever since I can remember. As an undergrad, I was into Jungian Psychology, which stresses comparative religion. All I can do is observe. Because some things cannot be measured, doesn't mean they don't happen.

Sincerely,

Mandala

• Members
BreathofAngel

Very warm greetings, Mandala!

That is wonderful to learn of what you found when you returned home. Spirit is very adept at the manipulation of energy and no doubt your loved one was showing you that he had been there! Next time you leave the house consider using a digital camera to document how things were just before you left and film again when you return. It helps to have the date and day, etc. showing if you are able. That way you have a little documented story to tell later on in case there are any skeptics.

May God bless you and help you receive many more ADCs from John!

-----------------------------------------------

Those in spirit still wish to communicate with us as we do with them.

Watch for the signs that are ever subtle but nevertheless present! -- BreathofAngel

• Members

Hi!

Hope all is well with you. Do you think it's too late to try a digital camera 5 years later? As for skeptics, they will always be there. Despite my reading, I was still amazed when it happened to me. I don't care who believes me. With some people, even if you had a video they won't believe you. It's too far out of their frame of reference. All I can do is observe. What do you think of the knocks on the door?

I owe you a PM. Will write later.

Sincerely,

Mandala

Archived