Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I know Some May Not Believe Me, but It's True. Please Read this!

Rms1977

• Members

As most of you all know, I lost my Dear Mama on 9/18/2012. Losing her was the hardest day of my life. I watched her die on me, and witnessed as every ounce of life she had left was sucked completely out of her body. Seeing the things I saw killed me. I have had the hardest time ever, trying to heal. Every time I would lay my head down at night, I would see the horrbile images of this horrific tragedy, in which became my real life nightmare. I have dealt with every stage of grief I could deal with. It's pretty amazing, how reading everyone's story on here; I could relate. It was if we were all grieving the same way, in the same times, same chronic order. Although I felt like someone finally understood what I was going through, it didn't ease my pain. As if it wasn't hard enough losing Mama, her 59th birthday was a month later; October 17th (Last Wednesday) I had to celebrate without her. This killed me. Here is what happened to me yesterday. I want to share this story, in hopes this will bring some comfort to the believers, and NON believers...as I was a NON believer myself.

Yesterday started off just like any other work day. The morning was a usual morning, I kiss my daughter goodbye as she leaves for school, I for work. I had a pretty rough time, as I was thinking about Mama as usual. I figured I would get to work, check my calender, and when I had a bit of "down" time with no clients, I would go see Mama at the cemetery.

I arrived at the cemetery at 2:30 Pm. Like usual, I took the fold-up chair out of my trunk, and walked over to Mama's grave, which is nothing more than a pile of dirt, with a metal "Name Plate"...(we cannot purchase the headstone, until the ground settles) I FINALLY had my mental break-down! I screamed, I cried, I Cursed, I used every explisit known to man!! I cried like I had never cried before. I grab my iphone, and start playing some of Mama's favorite songs, as I tell her..."This is for you, Mama. Let's listen to your songs". I was there for an hour, without seeing any insect, bird, bug...etc. I was specifically looking for these things, as it was so quiet, and lonely out there. I hoped I would hear a bird chirping, but nothing. By the time 3:30 Pm rolls around, I had still seen not one hint of anything flying in the air, not even a spider or ant crawling on the ground. I have asked God a MILLION times in my life "God, show me a sign you're real", because even the most faithful Christians sometimes "Questoin", or have "Doubts". NOTHING... Since Mama's death, I have cried, begged, pleaded, shouted, "God please, do something, let me know she's okay!!!!!!" all to no avail.

My Mama and I loved butterflies. I even mentioned to my fiance' the night before, "I think I am going to get "MAMA" tattooed under this butterfly that I have on my foot."

At 3:30 PM, an hour after arriving, and seeing nothing, I look up to the sky; giggling I say "Hey Mama, I know you're up there, and you're okay..so why don't you send me a butterfly to tell me you're okay? Or better yet, God, could you please let Mama send me a butterfly? It is you that has the power to let her!"..... I thought in my head **Man Ronda, you really are nuts to be talking to your Mama, as if she can really bring you one** I PROMISE ON EVERYTHING INSIDE ME..........No sooner did I say that, the most Beautiful Orange butterfly, with black spots flew in from behind me, and landed beside my feet, just staring at me!! It didn't move, simply just stared at me. We made eye contact, as I was in TOTAL SHOCK!! I WAS NOT A "Believer" in "Spirits" or "Signs". This butterfly and I stared at one another for 2 minutes!! After I gathered my thoughts, I grabbed my cell phone, to try and take a picture. I just knew that no one would believe me. As I reach for my phone, the butterfly simply fly's away, into the woods. All I could do was cry, and thank Jesus and Mama. Oh how I believe now. I called my Aunt, my Fiance', my brother. Although I believed 150%, I still thought "Man, I know no one will believe me." Did I really just see what I thought I saw? I do know the human brain can make you do very strange things, if you want it bad enough....

I sat there for 45 more minutes, not seeing or hearing of another bug, bird, nor noise. Nothing but a few leaves falling. I prayed, gave glory to God, and played her favorite song "I'll leave this world, loving you"... I decided I needed to get back to the office, as it was now 4:15 pm. Funny...I thought "Hm, let's make sure that was real...I wonder if God would let her do that again, come say bye to me? Nah, God is going to figure he sent it to me once, if I didn't believe, he will not bring it back..." I look up at the sky once more, and say "Mama, thank you so much for coming to see me today. Now I know you're okay. Could you do me a favor, and bring that butterfly back over here to tell me bye??" Again, thinking **this isn't going to happen twice. Maybe it was a fluke? no, it can't be a fluke..I hadn't seen one butterfly before I asked, and not one since!!**.... No sooner did I say that, that SAME BEAUTIFUL ORANGE BUTTERFLY WITH BLACK SPOTS flew in from behind me, and landed by my feet; staring straight at me again!!! By this time, I wanted to faint. I was so elated, over-joyed, just in PURE shock!!!! I reach for my camera again, and this butterfly flew away into the woods again. I was telling my fiance' this, and he said "You're not suppose to take pictures of something God's gifts he sends you"....I do believe now!

Before this encounter yesterday, I was killing myself. I haven't eaten, slept, failing at work...my home life is awful. My Mama and I were bestfriends, and I know she was worried about me. I would question whether she made it to Heaven, I now know she did. Knowing my Mama is up there, and is no longer in pain, that makes me HAPPY!!! No longer will I drown in sorrow, but shall rejoice when I will reunite with her!

As I left the cemetery, I thanked her once more for coming to say bye to me. I told her "I'll see you again in a few days" . I left the cemetery a healed woman yesterday. I told Mama " Mama, thank you!!! Now I know you're okay!! Kiss Daddy for me, tell him I love him too, and I'll see you both again someday. I promise to eat, I promise to be a good Mama to your grandbabies, and I promise, every tear I shall shed for you from this moment on; will be that of Happy tears!!".....

I wanted to share this story with you all, because I have been struggling, and this is the truth. I know some won't believe me, and that is okay. It isn't for anyone, but myself. Please hold on to the wonderful memories of your loved one, and know they're okay. They are having a much better time in Heaven, than we are having here.

Hugs to you all--

Ronda

• Members
nevergiveup20117

Yes Ronda

I believe you

I think your mom is very very happy now that you asked for a sign

She is happy she could let you know that she is OK

Jesus loves you He is real

Yes hold on to good memories

When you smile your mom will be smiling from heaven too

Love you sister

Stay strong

Huggggssssss

• Members

Rhonda, how beautiful! I am so glad your Mom gave you such a lovely sign.

• Members

I love you too, Nevergiveup!! Ps...I am forever grateful for the wonderful people I have been blessed with here!! Are you on Facebook? If so, private message me your name!

Huge Hugs to you!!

Ronda-

• Members
BreathofAngel

Dearest (((((Ronda)))))

Thank you so much for sharing this most delightful account on how your dearest and sweetest Mom communicated with you as you were visiting her final resting place.

There can be no doubt that it was your prayers to God, first and foremost, that made it all happen! Without God's help one can do nothing to bring such communication about of our own accord. But God heard your prayers to Him and blessed you with a quick response by way of the beautiful butterfly that appeared each time you asked God to allow it to come to you as a way of hearing from your Mom.

When we reach out in prayer, that's when things like this can happen! That is because God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent. He is therefore, as close as thought itself and knows even before you think of it what you need and what you are going to ask for and can bless you with it to bring great comfort into your life when you need it the most.

How wonderful for you to know that your dear Mom is still so close to you that she too hears your requests and that God allows her to communicate with you from her side. Love ♥ ♥ ♥, as you must surely know by now, is eternal between Mother and son or daughter! And even the temporary separation of your loved one does not automatically dissolve that love, in fact, it continues to an even greater extent in ways we can truly appreciate from them!

Thank you again so much for sharing this with us! This just goes to show that such things are indeed possible when we ask with a loving heart of Our Creator. He will allow us that degree of comfort that can make our heart sing!

May God bless you always, dear Ronda, and may you continue hear from your beloved Mom always in all ways until you can reunite once again with her for eternity at your appointed time.

----------------------------------------------------------

If you could hold the ocean in your arms, it still could not compare

with the vastness of love a Mother has in her heart for her child. -- BreathofAngel

• Members

Oh my God - you need to get a butterfly keepsake to remember her by and keep her with you always!!!! My grandmother told me she would come back as a squirrel and she did. Three labs and all she sat on my deck and let me sit there with her for three hours. butterfly ash pendant

• Members

I believe you, my Dad said he would send my a certain sign and he did, now I am 200% certain of an afterlife no matter what anyone says.

God bless

• Members

My father's done the same thing. Just the other day, I was really depressed, when I found a video of him and me on my computer. I still have no idea how it got there. This computer is only a few weeks old, and that video is from eight days before he died in 2007. I don't know how it got on my computer, my mom doesn't know my password, and David doesn't touch my computer.

• Members

My father's done the same thing. Just the other day, I was really depressed, when I found a video of him and me on my computer. I still have no idea how it got there. This computer is only a few weeks old, and that video is from eight days before he died in 2007. I don't know how it got on my computer, my mom doesn't know my password, and David doesn't touch my computer.

Megan,

That is awesome!!! I knew nothing about your father, or what he was "accused" of. Ironically, I loved wrestling back in the day, and watched it all of the time. (I am in the US) I have read all of your post, and felt your pain. I couldn't imagine dealing with your loss, and the accusations you have to face, makes the pain worse. Just know, that A LOT of people aren't even aware of the accusations! When I think of him, I think of wrestler! Have peace honey!

Hugs,

Ronda

• Members

Megan,

That is awesome!!! I knew nothing about your father, or what he was "accused" of. Ironically, I loved wrestling back in the day, and watched it all of the time. (I am in the US) I have read all of your post, and felt your pain. I couldn't imagine dealing with your loss, and the accusations you have to face, makes the pain worse. Just know, that A LOT of people aren't even aware of the accusations! When I think of him, I think of wrestler! Have peace honey!

Hugs,

Ronda

Really? I was thinking everyone in the world knew...well at least everyone who's heard of him. Thank you. Even if he HAD done what they're saying he did[which he didn't] he was first and foremost a father, then secondly a wrestler. That's how everyone should think of him.

• Members
BreathofAngel
kaycee42 said:

Posted Yesterday, 10:43 AM

I believe you, my Dad said he would send my a certain sign and he did, now I am 200% certain of an afterlife no matter what anyone says.

God bless

Dear Kaycee42,

Good for you, dear! Just as you say, there are still many people who unfortunately continue to be skeptical and in utter denial about the very real existence of the Afterlife. Of course they will find out how wrong they were when they get there will they not.

The fact that the neurosurgeon gave his account to NEWSWEEK magazine recently as have many others in other publications and so many Millions of people have given their personal testimony to the world about what they saw and experienced about the Afterlife who returned to tell about it certainly should start to move people to Open Their Eyes to this very real existence. I can't understand why they would be so hesitant about this. Perhaps in time they will come around otherwise they may just have to be quite surprised when they find themselves there and have no clue as to how to maneuver in that new dimension because they did not pay attention here about those matters being discussed.

By the way, Kaycee, were you aware that there is an Australian lawyer, Dr. Victor Zammit, who practiced before the Supreme Court, and who is now devoting much of his time to Afterlife matters and its existence? He has a wonderful and free e-mail newsletter called the "Friday Afterlife Report" where many doctors and others speak on the Afterlife and it comes out every Friday (today!) that people can subscribe to!

If you wish, you will be able to subscribe to Victor's 'Friday Afterlife Report' (one of his latest reports is on the following link.) Just go to his report and scroll just a couple or so sentences down where you will find a little blue box where it says "Receive Friday Afterlife Report" and you will see a place to input your E-mail address then push JOIN and that's basically it!

http://victorzammit.com/week6bless/

I am so glad you received a sign from your beloved Dad! May God bless you and keep you safe, happy, and with many more signs from your Dad and others whom you wish to hear from because It Is Possible!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Those in spirit still wish to communicate with us as we do with them.

Watch for the signs that are ever subtle but nevertheless present! -- BreathofAngel

• Members

Hello Breath of Angle

Thank you so much for the link, I will sign up. My Dad and I were always believers however, we did have a small niggling doubt. I think that is why Dad told me what he would do but in addition to that he also did something that only I would understand, it was amazing. In Gods love, we find peace.

Archived