“For your Mama is still here!”

Open your eyes and you shall see

Your Mama is still with you,

For all of the days you shall live

She will help you in all you do.

If you listen closely

Your Mama’s voice you shall hear

She speaks to you always,

For every waking hour, she is always near.

Remember my child,

Your Mama loves you so,

And although you cannot see her

In your heart, you shall know.

Soft spoke the Angels

Who whispered in my ear,

“Fear not my child”

“Your Mama will ALWAYS be here”

• Members
BreathofAngel

Soft spoke the Angels,

Who whispered in my ear

“Please don’t cry my child”

“For your Mama is still here!”

Open your eyes and you shall see

Your Mama is still with you,

For all of the days you shall live

She will help you in all you do.

If you listen closely

Your Mama’s voice you shall hear

She speaks to you always,

For every waking hour, she is always near.

Remember my child,

Your Mama loves you so,

And although you cannot see her

In your heart, you shall know.

Soft spoke the Angels

Who whispered in my ear,

“Fear not my child”

“Your Mama will ALWAYS be here”

Dear Rms1977,

That poem is absolutely beautiful beyond words! You can't have any idea how much you have blessed today so many who have lost their dear Mother! It expresses so much what our loved ones in spirit want for us to know and hear!

Thank you for this most lovely poem and just as the words say "Your Mama will ALWAYS be here". She IS, have no doubt about that! Who else could have inspired you to share this piece of lovliness with us!

God bless you always in ALL ways, dearheart! Stay strong as your Mom would want for you to be!

----------------------------------------------------

If you could hold the ocean in your arms, it still could not compare with the vastness of love a Mother has in her heart for her child. -- BreathofAngel

• Members

Dear Rms1977,

That poem is absolutely beautiful beyond words! You can't have any idea how much you have blessed today so many who have lost their dear Mother! It expresses so much what our loved ones in spirit want for us to know and hear!

Thank you for this most lovely poem and just as the words say "Your Mama will ALWAYS be here". She IS, have no doubt about that! Who else could have inspired you to share this piece of lovliness with us!

God bless you always in ALL ways, dearheart! Stay strong as your Mom would want for you to be!

----------------------------------------------------

If you could hold the ocean in your arms, it still could not compare with the vastness of love a Mother has in her heart for her child. -- BreathofAngel

Awe, Thank YOU!! I have been a poet my whole life, but being honest, I stopped writing almost 5 years ago!! One of my mothers favorite things to do, was to sit around, let me grab my poetry book, and read her my latest writings! She always made me promise I would write something special for her, and read it at her funeral. When that day came, I kept my PROMISE to MAMA, but Lord knows it was her who reached her arms around me, and gave me strength! I don't have the clue how I read that, without coming unglued.

I truly know if Mama was here, she would tell me "Stop your worrying!! It's gonna' make you old before your time..don't wrinkle that lovely young face"..... I will be honest... I have lost my mind on most days. I had a "mini-breakdown" on Monday, which resulted in my Blood Pressure being 236/168...and having a anxiety attack. I have NEVER been an emotional person, nor a mentally unstable person, so this was all new to me. My doctor put me on meds, to help me through. I feel so zonked lately, as if I have no emotions at all? I'm not happy, I'm not sad. So very weird!

BUT...Mama has definetely inspired me to write again, that's for sure.

God Bless you, and have a great day!

• Members
Alexander Risten

Awe, Thank YOU!! I have been a poet my whole life, but being honest, I stopped writing almost 5 years ago!! One of my mothers favorite things to do, was to sit around, let me grab my poetry book, and read her my latest writings! She always made me promise I would write something special for her, and read it at her funeral. When that day came, I kept my PROMISE to MAMA, but Lord knows it was her who reached her arms around me, and gave me strength! I don't have the clue how I read that, without coming unglued

You should start writing again. You have a real gift and your poems, especially this one, can bring a lot of hope and comfort to people who are grieving. You were blessed to be able to do this at her funeral. May the memory of your mother and the poem continually strenghen you.

• Members

You should start writing again. You have a real gift and your poems, especially this one, can bring a lot of hope and comfort to people who are grieving. You were blessed to be able to do this at her funeral. May the memory of your mother and the poem continually strenghen you.

Thank you, so very kindly. To be honest, this poem took a meer 5 minutes to write, while sitting at my desk at work. I thought this was one of the "not so good" poems I have written. By the way everyone has "awed" over it, family included, I suppose it's better than I realized. I do hope that I can give others strength, as I am trying to gain strength through my writings as well. God Bless!

• Members
Alexander Risten

Thank you, so very kindly. To be honest, this poem took a meer 5 minutes to write, while sitting at my desk at work. I thought this was one of the "not so good" poems I have written. By the way everyone has "awed" over it, family included, I suppose it's better than I realized. I do hope that I can give others strength, as I am trying to gain strength through my writings as well. God Bless!

I guess that is what they call "inspired" writing. :D You probably know the saying: if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck... it probably is a duck. If everybody tells you it is good, even strangers who have nothing to gain, then it probably is very good! B)

• Members

Dear RMS 1977 - i read then re-read your poem using my husband's name Jerry in it. It brought me comfort on this lonely night at home. You have a gift for writing, use it at this time to help heal. And keep posting, I 'd love to read more of your work. Hugs, Val

• Members

Val, thank you for the kind words. I write, because in some strange way, I feel like I'm connected to Mama, as this was her favorite thing to do.

I feel so blessed to know I am actually making others feel better too. God bless YOU!

• Members
Alexander Risten

Dear RMS 1977 - i read then re-read your poem using my husband's name Jerry in it. It brought me comfort on this lonely night at home. You have a gift for writing, use it at this time to help heal. And keep posting, I 'd love to read more of your work. Hugs, Val

Val, thank you for the kind words. I write, because in some strange way, I feel like I'm connected to Mama, as this was her favorite thing to do.

I feel so blessed to know I am actually making others feel better too. God bless YOU!

This is great. I like this forum

Archived