Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of my Daughter 07/12/2012

Angel2000

• Members

Hi my name is Sandy I am new to this. I have just loss my daughter Angel, due to a car accident. that I was driving. My daughter was a beautiful free spirted 12 year old girl. she loved life family and most of all cheer she was an allstar cheerleader she had many friends. its been almost 3 months sence she past away and it is so hard every day I miss her more now. Thank goodness I have 3 other kids cuz I dont know what I would do without them. Just need to vent. Thank you

• Members
BreathofAngel

Hi my name is Sandy I am new to this. I have just loss my daughter Angel, due to a car accident. that I was driving. My daughter was a beautiful free spirted 12 year old girl. she loved life family and most of all cheer she was an allstar cheerleader she had many friends. its been almost 3 months sence she past away and it is so hard every day I miss her more now. Thank goodness I have 3 other kids cuz I dont know what I would do without them. Just need to vent. Thank you

Welcome to the forum, dear (((((Sandy))))),

I offer my sincere condolences on the physical loss of your daughter.

Please be guided by knowing that you are not alone! You do have your other children and your daughter is also watching over you! This forum is for those wishing to "vent", as you say, and you are most welcome to post here anytime with any further comments! We are always here to lend an ear along with a loving heart!

May God Bless you and your family always and bring peace and comfort into your lives.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Life truly becomes what YOU make of it!

Whatever your experience is exists because

it was or is In Your Mind! -- BreathofAngel

• Members

Sandy, So sorry for your loss. My 30 yr. old son passed away on August 15th, 2012. I miss him more as each day passed. I have 2 daughters, but they live out of the state, so I don't get to talk to them that often. We are here for a reason, sad but true. I can tell you that since i found this site, It makes me feel like I'm not alone. People here do care and are helpful. Vent as much as you want to. Susan

• Members

Hi sandy...my name is Banu.. I m sorry for yr loss...and u had to seek this site like all of us... no need to feel sorry or apologize as every one here is sailing th same boat...can understand the pain..the trauma. The emptiness...the lonely road ahead... I m here for the same reason...my son who went to help his friend drowned along with his friend... Having other kids will divert yr attention but will not reduce the pain in any way.. Wait for time and take one day one moment at a time... Try and do some breathing exercise... Wait for signals from above... She is an angel and will be with u and feel her presence... Only we earthlings do not have the psychic powers to see them,,,,nevertheless feel her when the mind is calm... Take care..remember one breath...one step...one day at a time..take care.

• Members

• Members

Dear Kiran's mom - I am sincerely sorry for the loss of your daughter. you can come here anytime to vent. i lost my husband july 5 2012. so yes it is three months now and i miss him more everyday. i picked up some good books on grieving although i don't know if i have the focus to read them.

This is a most supportive community of people all going through similar situations. The road of grief is paved with many emotions and through sharing with others, i've learned to identify better why i am feeling the way i am feeling. keep coming back and posting and getting support. we'll allget through this a day at a time. hugs, val

• Members

Val, Sandy and Banu

You are all so early in this journey...I am so sorry for your losses. My son, Brian died on 6-19-2008 due to a completely preventable car crash. His friend (the driver) is now a convicted felon for homicide. No one wins in these situations.

It has been more than 4 years since Brian left us and I am here to tell you my family is finally functioning and happy. We will forever miss Brian and we still cry - but we have learned to live for the 16 years Brian lived, not for the one day he died.

Listening to my husband and kids without dis-agreeing with the way they grieve, is crucial in our continued recovery.

We will never "be over" the death of Brian, but we can live again.

I am praying for all of you. The light will start to shine again.

Colleen, Brian's Mother Forever

• Members

I've read some of the previous posts here. So sorry for you losses. My son passed away 7 1/2 weeks ago as some of you know. I've not been able to cry for quite some time! Today I reached my breaking point. I let go and cried for my son, just wanting him back. My mom came over to be with me. Everyday is just getting worse!!! Boy, I feel like I repeat some of the same things a lot. My son's baby girl is 10 months old today and started walking. It makes me sad that my son didn't see her taking those steps!!! I want to be able to go forward and remember all the good, instead of just wanting to say I love you son and just wanting him here. Wanting this nightmare to end!!! All I know is that the posts on here are helping to keep me going!!!! Also, a special friend that I've met has helped me too!!!! I'm so grateful for all of you!!!!!!

• Members
Alexander Risten

I've read some of the previous posts here. So sorry for you losses. My son passed away 7 1/2 weeks ago as some of you know. I've not been able to cry for quite some time! Today I reached my breaking point. I let go and cried for my son, just wanting him back. My mom came over to be with me. Everyday is just getting worse!!! Boy, I feel like I repeat some of the same things a lot. My son's baby girl is 10 months old today and started walking. It makes me sad that my son didn't see her taking those steps!!! I want to be able to go forward and remember all the good, instead of just wanting to say I love you son and just wanting him here. Wanting this nightmare to end!!! All I know is that the posts on here are helping to keep me going!!!! Also, a special friend that I've met has helped me too!!!! I'm so grateful for all of you!!!!!!

Grieving is perhaps the worst experience for humans. We find ourselves unable to cope with the multitude of emotions and pain. I am glad you reached breaking point because it is important to cry. Venting the pain and hurt is a huge part of healing. The best thing you can do is to allow yourself to grieve completely. Do not attempt to "cope". I know this may sound strange, but grieving is a natural process and it must be allowed to complete. Trying to stop the process by "coping" will cause more problems later. There is no schedule for grieving. Every person grief at their own time at pace. I truly hope you find peace at the end of your journey.

• Members

Grieving is perhaps the worst experience for humans. We find ourselves unable to cope with the multitude of emotions and pain. I am glad you reached breaking point because it is important to cry. Venting the pain and hurt is a huge part of healing. The best thing you can do is to allow yourself to grieve completely. Do not attempt to "cope". I know this may sound strange, but grieving is a natural process and it must be allowed to complete. Trying to stop the process by "coping" will cause more problems later. There is no schedule for grieving. Every person grief at their own time at pace. I truly hope you find peace at the end of your journey.

Thanks so much for telling me that. Still crying and feeling lost and in a daze.

• Members

Thanks so much for telling me that. Still crying and feeling lost and in a daze.

thank you everybody for welcoming me to here. I am so sorry for all of your losses. I miss her so much more and more everyday. My 10 year old is having such a hard time. It kills me I iust wish I could take all his pain away Im trying to get him to talk about her. but so hard for him. anyway I know Im not alone thank you so much.

• Members

thank you everybody for welcoming me to here. I am so sorry for all of your losses. I miss her so much more and more everyday. My 10 year old is having such a hard time. It kills me I iust wish I could take all his pain away Im trying to get him to talk about her. but so hard for him. anyway I know Im not alone thank you so much.

Today is really hard for me. I miss my son so much. I'm not in much of a talking mood. But, please just keep posting. It has helped me!!!!!!!

• Members
Alexander Risten

Today is really hard for me. I miss my son so much. I'm not in much of a talking mood. But, please just keep posting. It has helped me!!!!!!!

I am thinking of you!

• Members

Hi guy

Well its 3months today that my baby girl Angel has been gone. I miss her with every passing moment. It seems like its been forever sence I have seen her smile. I would give anything to see her roll thoe big brown eyes at me (even know I hated that).You know it seems like for ever, but at the same time the memeries are like yesturday.I remember the day of the accident you were in the kids pool playing with your brothers and sister. I so want those day back but I know that will never be. So now I need to learn to live life differently without you. Angel I love you so very much.post-300281-0-71031000-1350065241_thumb.

• Members

I am thinking of you!

Thank you for thinking of me. This is so hard to deal with!!! I want my son back so bad!!!!!!

• Members
JD's Mom, Becky

deleted

• Members

Well that last couple of days have been hard I dont know why but they have I miss her so very much. I get up every day take a deep breath and say goodmorning to her and then strat my day. I guess this is the the way its gonna be. Life is so different now and I hate it. I just want her back and things back the way they were. Our life was finally heading the rightys way and it all went to crap in an instant. I am so truely sorry that your life was ended so young baby. You are and always will be my best friend. I love you my Angel. :(

• Members

Well that last couple of days have been hard I dont know why but they have I miss her so very much. I get up every day take a deep breath and say goodmorning to her and then strat my day. I guess this is the the way its gonna be. Life is so different now and I hate it. I just want her back and things back the way they were. Our life was finally heading the rightys way and it all went to crap in an instant. I am so truely sorry that your life was ended so young baby. You are and always will be my best friend. I love you my Angel. :(

• Members

• Members

I'm so sorry for your loss,she was so young, my daughter died Sept 11,2012 she died in her sleep, I feel lost and empty without her,I do wake up and talk to her, she hasn't left I feel and hear her voice everywhere, we were so close.. She will always be the love of my life!!!Your daughter is your angel, she's with you always!

• Members

I'm so sorry for your loss,she was so young, my daughter died Sept 11,2012 she died in her sleep, I feel lost and empty without her,I do wake up and talk to her, she hasn't left I feel and hear her voice everywhere, we were so close.. She will always be the love of my life!!!Your daughter is your angel, she's with you always!

• Members

• Members

Sandy, i lost my 30 yr. old son on August 15th. 2012. He was my llife and my best friend. How this could happen to us I have no idea. I still feel like I'm in a daze and it's a nightmare that I will wake up from and he will be here. No it's not going to happen. I have pictures on my profile if you would like to see them . My 2 girls and grandchildren live out of the state and have jobs that they work long hours, so I don't get to talk to them that often. This site has helped me so much. I've been on chat a couple of times and just talking to others who have lost loved ones helps. We wish we could re-do it and have our children back, but it's not going to happen...I'm so glad you posted on here and please keep posting!!!!!!

• Members

Thank you for responding to my post wasnt expecting it I just need to talk and sometimes writing is easier. I am sorry for the lost of your son it is such shame such a young man with family of his own I am truely sorry I hope that this site helps you some. I also wanted to say that I am sorry about your daughter too it is awful that she has passed on. and she is an angel. I know that knowing that my daughter is watching over the ones she loves and helping in even the littlest way helps me a little bit.

Archived