Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Where Is Tomorrow?

UnderHis Wings

• Members

I listened to the song. That song says it all. I know your pain and I feel for all of us who have lost our partners. There aren't enough tissues in the world.

• Members
UnderHis Wings

I can hardly believe that I have to spend the rest of my life without him. How can this be? :(

• Members
UnderHis Wings

It's Christmas Eve and I'm crying like a baby. :( There should be tears pouring out of this smiley.

• Members
lost and numb

Beautiful song. I cried all the way through it. Thanks so much for sharing UH.

I too can not stop the tears.

I am going through the motions. It has been 2 months since I lost my husband and I can't seem to pull it together. I really do not want to celebrate anything. I want to stay at home alone. But family and friends are trying to get me through. I appreciate their efforts, but they just don't understand. I don't want to ruin the holiday for everyone else. I guess I will hide in a bedroom if I can't handle it.

Christmas was always special for us. The lights, the tree decorating, all the cooking and being together. I haven't put up the first lite. I just don't have it in me. There is no joy .

I miss him so much! I never thought I could feel so much pain. 32 years we shared everything . Now I am alone. Maybe I could accept it if he had been ill or in an accident. But he was just gone out of the blue.

I am not looking forward to this new life I must live. I want things to just stop. I want him back. I want to feel his arms around me and hear him say he loves me. Our house was always filled with laughter, now there is only silence.

I hope for you all a better next year.

• Members
UnderHis Wings

That song always makes me cry. I got through Christmas but still have two grandchildren who will probably come over on January first to get their gifts. In the meantime life is hard.

Archived