Online Grief Support, Help for Coping with Loss | Beyond Indigo Forums
  • Announcements

• ModKonnie

Advertisements   09/05/2017

Hi all,  I'm sure you've noticed some changes in the forums. We've again had to do some updates, so that's why things may look a little different. Nothing major should have changed.  Also, we are going to start adding advertisements sensitive to our community on the boards. This is something we are experimenting with, and we will certainly make sure they are in the best interests of everyone. We want to make sure our forums continue to stay accessible and cost free to all of our members, and this is a way to ensure this.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to privately message me or email me at Konnie@beyondindigo.com.  As always, we will be here with you, ModKonnie
wiggles

The great loss of my Dad

wiggles   

My dad suffered with throat cancer for about a year and a half before dying 8 months ago. I still can't believe hes gone. It's so hard to believe that im not going to get a phone call from him. Even when he was so i'll that he could barely breath, let alone talk he would phone me to see how I am and he was always so concerned when I had a bit of a sniffle. I just can't get over how young he was, 53. He left me, 23 never got to see my first apartment, my sister, 21 wont ever get to build their relationship back up and worst of all my brother was only 16, I think is affected him the most (even though he won't show it), my dad wont get to buy him his first pint. Even though it was 8 months ago it still feels like it was yesterday.

We miss you so much Dad. x

sheela   

i am so sorry i lost my mom last year and i feel the same way there are good days and bad ones too she was real young too, her picture is on the left side she died from

chf/emphysema