Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I went to the wedding

gunnerswife

• Members

It was beautiful. The bride was beautiful. She is so sweet. it was sad for me though, everyone was so happy and the part til death we do part was sad.

• Members

It was beautiful. The bride was beautiful. She is so sweet. it was sad for me though, everyone was so happy and the part til death we do part was sad.

It's so hard. My fiance was supposed to be in our friends' wedding party last month. They had his favorite guitar as a stand-in for pictures. They danced to 'Such Great Heights' by Iron & Wine. It's a beautiful song and I felt horrible for crying through it. I wish I could provide some comfort to you, but nothing anyone says will really. I'm so sorry you had to go through that.

• Members

It's so hard. My fiance was supposed to be in our friends' wedding party last month. They had his favorite guitar as a stand-in for pictures. They danced to 'Such Great Heights' by Iron & Wine. It's a beautiful song and I felt horrible for crying through it. I wish I could provide some comfort to you, but nothing anyone says will really. I'm so sorry you had to go through that.

oh my that had to of been horrible. seeing his guitar instead of him. how did he die? he must have been so young?

• Members

Dear GW - I am proud of you for going to a wedding. i can't do that right now. a coworker is getting married sept 22. and i know i just can't go it alone.

you keep your chin up. you went out. yes, it was bittersweet . i understand. love, val

• Members

Valk, you have anyone you can go with. I had my son and his gf. She is wonderful to me. i could neveer of gone a lone i am sure the sweeties from the pharmacy would had left me sit with them i could not of done without my son and his gf. we have so many weddings coming up and Scott wanted to see them get married he loved them all. i just can't even write this i miss him so much. Love you Scotty and miss you so much.

• Members

oh my that had to of been horrible. seeing his guitar instead of him. how did he die? he must have been so young?

I couldn't bring myself to look at the pictures. My Mikie was 32 when he died this past Easter Sunday. The doctor said it was a dilated cardiomyopathy.

Archived