Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Cleaning up

Mdanielson4

• Members

Cleaning up

I was cleaning up a few things around the house today and ran across some letters my wife wrote but had never sent. One to my youngest daughter telling her not to loose hope. She told her to keep praying and hang in there. It nearly pushed me over the edge. I don’t know that I can keep cleaning things up if I am going to find things like this. I hate the feelings I am having.

Mike

• Members

Mike cleaning up is something you do when you can. It's taken me five years, but I can see the end of it. Don't do that to yourself. There will come a time when you can look at it and not fall apart.

Sincerely,

Mandala

• Members

Mike,

Seems like those types of things never stop coming. Sometimes those little surprises make me smile, sometimes not so much. It's been 5 months for me and i still sumble across something nearly everyday that at best gives my heart a tug or causes me to break down for a few minutes. Those break downs do seem to be coming fewer and farther between for me but they are still crushing when it happens. Had one this afternoon. Feel your pain.

Bob

Archived