Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Alone for the first time

kendi

• Members

I am sitting her in our house alone for the first time since Kenny passed away. I have been alone for maybe 5 minutes like when the kids left for school right before i had to leave for work. it is quite, wishing, I could turn and tell him to turn down the tv so i can hear myself think. i got 2 girls spending the night off and my son down the road at a friends. It is kinda of wierd not sure how to think, it has only been a month today that Kenny died. i wanna cry but at the same time just wanna remember ever bit of happiness and fun times we had. Things are just racing through my head. the great times, the hospital the doctors tellimg me he was not coming out of thisme kissing him as he took his last breath. havimg to see his mom upset be ause i lost my love but she lost her first born his kids our kids loosing thier dad his sister and brother loosing thier brother his best friend crying just everything the drama his kids mother started over stuff she was never apart of just everything but i dont wanna cry but i do he was my baby and i wanna just remember all the good but him being gone is tough.

• Members

Crying is good, when things build up, all i do is cry, there is nothing wrong with crying, if it helps you, you can cry but still think of the happy times while crying, either way its ok

I am sitting her in our house alone for the first time since Kenny passed away. I have been alone for maybe 5 minutes like when the kids left for school right before i had to leave for work. it is quite, wishing, I could turn and tell him to turn down the tv so i can hear myself think. i got 2 girls spending the night off and my son down the road at a friends. It is kinda of wierd not sure how to think, it has only been a month today that Kenny died. i wanna cry but at the same time just wanna remember ever bit of happiness and fun times we had. Things are just racing through my head. the great times, the hospital the doctors tellimg me he was not coming out of thisme kissing him as he took his last breath. havimg to see his mom upset be ause i lost my love but she lost her first born his kids our kids loosing thier dad his sister and brother loosing thier brother his best friend crying just everything the drama his kids mother started over stuff she was never apart of just everything but i dont wanna cry but i do he was my baby and i wanna just remember all the good but him being gone is tough.

• Members

SomethingI found on the internet I wanted to share.

Cryingcleanses the soul. No one should everapologize for or feel uncomfortable about crying. I have told people whoapologize for crying in front of me that I am touched and grateful that theyhave been willing to share their tears. It is comforting to know thatothers care. I have also learned the power that can come fromcrying. To assume that tears are a sign of weakness is to miss the truthabout life. Laughter and tears are so inextricably linked that it is easyto experience tears from laughter or laughter emerging from a “soul-wrenchingcry”.

http://grievingdads.wordpress.com/2010/07/12/crying-cleanses-the-soul-truisms-about-grief/

• Members

I am at work at the moment, but later I would like to share with you a poem that i wrote, it has helped me, and may help you too x

• Members

I wrote this poem. It speaks for itself. Hope it helps even just a little.

LET THE ANGELS FLY

They may not be here with us now,

To hug us every day,

But forever in our hearts,

They will always stay,

If you have lost a loved one,

I'm sure you'll understand,

How much you just wish they were here,

To come and hold your hand,

You pray for another chance,

To see them face to face,

Just one more time, to say Goodbye,

Before they go some place,

We don't know, where this may be,

Or even if its true,

But just cos you can't see them,

Doesnt mean they're not with you,

We see and hear things that remind us,

Of the ones we love each day,

Its may make us happy or sad,

But its a message from them, to say...

When you really miss them,

Its ok to cry,

Because without your tears of love,

The Angels Couldn't Fly. xxx

Author: **********

Written: April 2012

• Members

That is beautiful fltterbys thank you it means alot may kenny rest in the arms of the angels and fix all the vehicles in heaven loving and missing him

• Members
1347112586' post='90981']

I wrote this poem. It speaks for itself. Hope it helps even just a little.

LET THE ANGELS FLY

They may not be here with us now,

To hug us every day,

But forever in our hearts,

They will always stay,

If you have lost a loved one,

I'm sure you'll understand,

How much you just wish they were here,

To come and hold your hand,

You pray for another chance,

To see them face to face,

Just one more time, to say Goodbye,