Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I don't know what to say

flutterbys

• Members

I was recommended to use a grieving forum online as I find it very hard to talk face - to - face, but I still don't know what to say! I just really really miss her!

• Members

Hi, just jump in and tell us your story. We are all in the same boat as you and no way out of it yet. I don't know where the boat is taking us but the sea is rough and each and everyone of us in that boat is hurting. We each are trying to hold on to ourselves and help the others in the boat. I already have 2 i am holding onto but there is still more room, leave me a message if you like and i will try to help.

• Members

hi my name is val. if you find it difficult to talk about your loss1-1, like gunnerswife said, just jump in here. tell us a little about you if you like and everyone here is in the same boat. my husband of ten yrs. passed this july 5, suddenly in his sleep. i am really going through a tough time too. this is a great website for support. post more ..... my condolences for your loss, val

• Members

Thank you Val. It is a little complicated, but that aside, ultimately I lost the woman I love July last year and i miss her oh so much

• Moderators

very sorry to hear. I lost my love last year as well. I suggest browsing through the threads here and telling whatever you are comfortable with....

• Members

She was 27, so beautiful and kind, but very few people knew about our relationship as her parents were really homophobic and she hadn't yet told them she was a lesbian.

• Members

Flutterbys,

Loosing a loved one hurts more than most people can imagine,unless you have been through it. Inever could comprehend the emotions I am going through now before I lost mywife of 32 years. I love her withall my heart. There is nothingmore important to me than the woman I married. The effort it takes just to get up and face the world canoverwhelm us in many cases. Itruly feel blessed to have found the people on this site. Most have no idea what comfort I havefound here. I am able to expressmy feelings without worry, and let people know what my wife meant to me. I have found comfort in counseling and recommendit to the people that will accept it. This type of grief is something many cannot cope with alone. Last night I spoke with friends forhours on the phone and text many friends who help me when I cannot stop crying. Don’t hide from the people that canhelp. Open up, I feel it helps andI know my wife would want me to help myself get better. I wish you the best and if I can doanything to help you let me know. Ilove helping others and I am willing to listen, or cry with you or help, in anyway I can.

Mike

Archived