Online Grief Support, Help for Coping with Loss | Beyond Indigo Forums
  • Announcements

• ModKonnie

Advertisements   09/05/2017

Hi all,  I'm sure you've noticed some changes in the forums. We've again had to do some updates, so that's why things may look a little different. Nothing major should have changed.  Also, we are going to start adding advertisements sensitive to our community on the boards. This is something we are experimenting with, and we will certainly make sure they are in the best interests of everyone. We want to make sure our forums continue to stay accessible and cost free to all of our members, and this is a way to ensure this.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to privately message me or email me at Konnie@beyondindigo.com.  As always, we will be here with you, ModKonnie
joshuasbro

Joshua's Death

My brothers death has been hard on me. Especially since I saw him die.:( We were going swimming on a very nice day.:) I lagged behind but when I got there he wasn't there. Some freinds that were there said he jumped into the creek but I was not happy at what I saw.:shock: There were three big swirls about as big as giant turkeys on the top of the water but that was not the only thing swirling around. There he was swirling lifelessly around in the creek. The Alcova Lake dam had been letting water out to feed the river but his body couldn't take it.:cry:Here is the last picture we had of him. 

attachment.php?id=361

hi. i cannot think of how you feel. i saw my father die i am 14 years old. he was lying in hospital brain-dead, and all the machines started beeping. they were loud and very frightning. his body wasnt creating a pulse, he wasnt reacting to the drugs they were giving him. he was pronounced dead there and then. if you want to talk then i am here! how old are you?

lv hari

x x x