Online Grief Support, Help for Coping with Loss | Beyond Indigo Forums
  • Announcements

• ModKonnie

Advertisements   09/05/2017

Hi all,  I'm sure you've noticed some changes in the forums. We've again had to do some updates, so that's why things may look a little different. Nothing major should have changed.  Also, we are going to start adding advertisements sensitive to our community on the boards. This is something we are experimenting with, and we will certainly make sure they are in the best interests of everyone. We want to make sure our forums continue to stay accessible and cost free to all of our members, and this is a way to ensure this.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to privately message me or email me at Konnie@beyondindigo.com.  As always, we will be here with you, ModKonnie
redsgirl

First Anniversary of Dad's Death

Today it is one year ago that my dear dad left me.  I went to his grave this morning around the time of his passing -- 6:35 am.  I put a rose & balloon there and "taked" to him.  I miss him terribly.  He suffered for several years with dementia, diabetes, etc.  I know he is not suffering anymore, but I wish he could still be with me but not suffering.  Altho I know that is not  possible.  I hope I did my best for him & always tried.  Well, I'm just hoping to get through this day.  Plan to stay busy. 

God Bless All,

Redsgirl

i know hun how you feel i am the same way, before my mom died she was so very ill for the last 13 years now i just dont know how she held on as long as she did..

i miss her so much she died just last year and its so painful .. all i can do is be so happy for her bc she in heaven with her loved ones and in a whole body that she earned dearly by bearing all of the trials and tribulations here on earth .. i just see her as kind of being a permanent vacation that shes not coming back from.. thats painful too bc shes not coming back, but at least shes happy and whole with Our Father in heaven ...