Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Saw My Brother Die Than Saw Him In The Heavens Pls Help Me To Understand

visionofdeath

• Members
visionofdeath

Hi pardon my grammer and spelling, I ask for comfort and understanding, if you may. On feb 11th 2006 at 10:50 pm calif my time, I was in bed , as usual praying and asking to god to continue and watch over my siblings, friends & pets.

That my family accepts him and repents and surely becomes saved before his comming. During my pray time of family siblings, I suddenly got a vision of a man from head down to the waist. It was dark at nite in the vision,  unknown man but

with crying words out for help from the unknown man, but i couldnt hear the words, along with bright beautiful  golden lights flashing, I all of a sudden saw blood splattering and the head explode.

Sorry but i must infom you all of my vision to hopefully get some answers. I did not know what this meant and why was it happening to me while i was in a pleasant warm prayer and at peace and talking to god, and then see this vision.

I suddenly called out to god, plz help what is this why and i expericeing this and seeing this unknown face of a man  get his head blown off ? so i thought it was the devil interferring with my prayer and trying to distract me.

I latter got a call, about 5:45 am in the morning from my brother that lives in virgina, to inform me robert (my older brother) was found dead in his car outside approx: 5 min. to 2:00 am, he committed susicide. He had his dentures,glasses, and head cap on the dashboard .

I just remember screaming and crying, it later came to my mind several hours latter that it was right on the same time i got the vision, cause from calif to virgina were 3 hours appart.

I never told my family, cause they are not close with the lord, and i didnt want them  to think i was crazy, now heres my other concern, after the funeral, week later i was praying again at nite same routine, and low and behold,

I saw my deceased brother robert  (clear as day, up in the heavens with angels and he was pure as can be, black hair, white perm. teeth, no more glasses and wearing all white clothing, once again from head to waist.

He just smiled at me from ear to ear and said no words, and then the vision vanished. Now how can this be if he committed susicide and be in heaven ???? was it possible a sign from god not to sorrow, and that he was safe and in heaven ???

I will say he would always call me about twice a week , for about three months before his death, informing me he was depressed and wanted me to share the word of god to him and comfort him, and that he wanted to stop drinking and needed help.

Is it possible, he still could of accepted christ and got SAVED before he pulled the trigger ? I hope my story made sense, any help will be appreciated and very well comforted to my heart.

• Members

Hello visionofdeath.

I saw the title of your post and was drawn to it.  I am a Christian, so I'm answering you from what I hope is a Biblical point of view, which is what you're wanting, I believe. 

I believe that it is of utmost importance that you received both of these visions when you were meditating and in prayer.  I can understand why the first one would have been upsetting to you - to get a vision of this nature while you were praying.  It would have been very disturbing to me, also.  I can see why you would have wondered if Satan was interfering with your communion with God.  However, in view of the fact of your brother's death and the timing of it, I think it's pretty clear that you were receiving this vision from God to let you know it had happened.  It must have been very shocking to your system to see such a thing, but I do believe that God was communicating this to you.

When I was a girl I had a dream that was unclear to me, also, of its meaning.  It was of a wedding, but everyone in the wedding party was dressed in black, and the wedding march when the bride came down the isle was very slow like a funeral durge.  It wasn't long after that that my oldest brother got married.  Less than a year after he got married, our younger brother died.  I think God was telling me through the dream that my little brother would die after our older brother's wedding.  Of course, I didn't understand that at the time I had the dream, but I understood it after he died.  I've had other dreams similar to that and have "known" of things that would happen in the future. 

I also believe that the vision(s) you had after that of your brother being in heaven was also from God.  It seems that God wants to comfort you and let you know your brother is with Him and is happy and free of the depression he was in during his lifetime.  I don't know if your religious background is Catholic or not, but I think it might be.  I believe the Catholic Church's stance on suicide used to be, if it still isn't, that suicide could not be forgiven.  I personally do not hold to that belief, and I believe that the visions you have had of your brother since his death have been shown to you so you won't worry about that. 

You said your brother had been talking to you before his death, telling you that he was depressed, but also asking you questions about God.  I believe that God understands everything about us.  He knows all of our struggles and He understands how terrible and devastating depression is.  I believe that the Lord wants you to be at peace about where your brother is now, that he is saved, and for you to know that when your life is over, you will see your brother again. 

I hope this helps you.  I think this is what the meaning of your visions is.  I think you should take comfort from them and be at peace in regard to your brother.  God bless you.

• Members
4everjoeysmom

Robert's Sister, From a Biblical perspective, I agree completely with what Oneta has shared.  The Bible says all things are possible through Christ Jesus.  Getting right with God was an intimate matter between Robert and God, and I too believe God was mercifully giving you comfort to let you know that at some point Robert did make it right with God and now is with Him.  I too agree that suicide is not an unforgiveable sin.  I think it is believed in certain faiths that if one takes his life, he cannot ask for forgiveness, therefore cannot be forgiven.  The Bible says no such thing.  The Bible says there is but ONE unforgiveable sin, and that sin is to deny Christ as Lord.  Think, for example, of a scenario of a man walking down a sidewalk.  He sees a beautiful woman and begins to have sinful thoughts.  he is struck and instantly killed by a bus.  He maybe was Christian and surely did not have an opportunity to ask forgiveness of his sin.  You see, God is a merciful God.  We are not forgiven simply by asking forgiveness.  I believe as we live, He desires us to have a heart of repentance, BUT forgiveness ultimately comes by His grace.  I believe whole-heartedly, your brother, knowing Christ, was forgiven for his action.  I do hope and pray you will continue to be guided in comfort and peace by the Holy Spirit.  Lord Bless and Keep You, Claudia   

• Members
visionofdeath

I thank you for the fast response, yet was fumbled why god would even allow me to see such a frighting vision and than a loving vision, let alone it was

my brother. I now understand and i had cried, when i read your replies, but they  were joyful tears, and yes with comfort now.

I came from a family of seven 1 sister killed her self on the train tracks, one brother shot himself in the head.

Three remaining brothers continue to drink and do drugs, one is susicidal, which is my twin brother, im the girl.

Father left my mom when us twins were about 4-6 moths old, mom became alcholic during our kids chilhood, she now is recovered, I Also have one other

sister that is strait all her life . I left home at 16 and became a drunk,

herion cocaine

user ( you name it) and prostitute till aprox; 25 - 26 yrs. old, im now currently now 41 yrs old.. and a christian since 1993. Did my time in prison CIW ( yes where the manson girls are) walk the yard and did normal

things in prison. I experienced with the demons in my prison cel, horrible experiences and visions throughout my life.

Sliced my arms and legs, tried to kill my

self many times and never died, raised as a catholc, and and became save and accepted the lord in 1993 and have been felony and sober free from than on.

Lost most of my family due to the fact they said how dare you become a christian when you were raised as a catholic,

and inorder for you to become a

christian, i must go to rome and get my name out of the book of life , in the presence of the pope. Im sorry and not to offend anyone but a christian, as well is a called

and is a followere of christ. Therefore i have lost most closeness of my family members since i became a christian.

My dad will not accept me into his

life unless i get rid of christ periodly. I say in no way will i put christ on the burner inorder to have a relationship with my dad, yes it hurts to have never

had a relation with my dad, as i have seen my dad finally once and that was at roberts funeral, and still he wanted nonthing to do with me.

I just cried that day

when i wanted to enbrace him, but he pulled away. Thats okay, as god knows where i stand and who i stand for amen. God has spoken to me many times to write a book

and that he really is real, but its the money factor of even getting a book written, let alone i have bad grammer and spelling.

I currently live with a liver diease

and disabilities, but im so happerier than ever in my life, i rather have the pain and diease, than having the devil try to rule my life ever again.

God says seek and you shall find, ask and you shall receive.

As well putting your hand to it. In time i feel the lord will guide someone to me so i can have a book

written, and how much it will inspire and touch many lives. The title that god has given me, is  "Come As You Are" Never Believe When You're Told You'll Never Amount To Anything"

In fact I was told that many times in my past life I would never amount to anything, well that was false.  I gave my additction and past all up to christ at the alter that day july 11th 1993, i did not need treatment, no counceling, i was healed from my additction from than on.. i was accepted and repented (got saved) and yes baptized submerged under water, Thank you all for your support and yes god bless you too. 

• Members
4everjoeysmom

You are a beautiful woman inside and out, and Jesus loves you more than he wanted to spare his own life.  Don't ever let anyone tell you that you are less than a daughter of God, daughter of a KING.  The Bible tells us we will be rejected for loving and following Him.  Often we are rejected most by our own family.  I have gone through trials as such during certain times as well.  But I am thankful for the gift of the Holy Spirit, who comforts me and guides me, and for the love of God that is greater than any other love we can know.

Writing is good and therapeutic.  Who knows?  Maybe one day the right biography writer/editor will come along to help you.  If it is your dream and God's will, anything is possible.

Blessings, Claudia

• Members
rememberingbev

This is for vision of death:  As someone who has also had trauma in the family, I am so sorry for your suffering.  Just remember that so many of us came from troubled families, and we really understand.  Many in my family were alcoholic too, and I know the fear and the lifelong struggle that comes with dealing with this in families.  Please remember that nobody is qualified to judge your efforts to find your way to a safe and healthy life.  You should be proud of yourself for coming to this site to seek community and help from others, and for trying to find a better way through a religious belief.  Others may not share your belief , as you said that your family is rejecting you due to your change from your Catholic background----you are an adult and this is YOUR DECISION.  It is not their place to tell you what  to believe.  If this is helping you to find a healthy direction for your life, you have every right, and you should be proud---remember:  It is very common in alcoholic families for the drinking members to try to control the others in the family--even well into adulthood.  They don't want you to get healthy and sober because that would be a display of what they themselves should be doing and are not.  They want you to stay emeshed in the family illness/drinking.  This is your life--they will have to make their own choices, and if they choose to stay sick, it is not your responsibility to keep them company--you have a responsibility to yourself.  God loves you and wants a better life for you.  All I am concerned with regarding the religion is that you yourself are choosing the religion and the particular beliefs and church---PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT NOBODY IS DOING YOUR THINKING FOR YOU, AND THAT NOBODY WILL TRY TO CONTROL YOU--I'm sure you have heard that there are always cult groups everywhere that will seek out troubled people and then try to draw them in and control everything about their lives through a religious approach.  Make sure you keep good friends in your life that are outside of your church as well, so that you have a balance.  God bless you and protect you.  My user name is rememberingbev

• Members
countrysinger

So nice to see other Christians here...your posts are wonderful..good thoughts,and well writen.Hoping we can all help each other as we struggle to go on with our lives without our dear loved ones that died.

Archived