Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Just feel like screaming today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

connorsmom

• Members

Anger phase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone  else????

I miss my mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica

• Members
stephysteph13

i understand! im so depressed too! it is the worst. my mom has been gone a little over a year and im miserable without her.

hope your okay. we can talk =]

• Members

Jessica - Totaly understand the SCREAMING!!!!  And this has been the one place many of us come to when the anger and frustration overwhelm us - Screaming hear doesn't seem to bother anyone and you can SCREAM AS LOUD AS YOU WANT.  You're also very right on - It Stinks!   Do take care!

• Members

hi connors mum. i lost my mum just over 4 months ago. its mothers day today and its been so hard for me. i am getting so angry and shoutin at my son and my husband when all they are doing is trying to do the best by me. an i keep shouting, so then i will go and walk the dog and put on my ipod and listen to music my mum liked bat out of hell by meatloaf and cry. i can understand your anger completely paula x

• Members

hi connors mum. i lost my mum just over 4 months ago. its mothers day today and its been so hard for me. i am getting so angry and shoutin at my son and my husband when all they are doing is trying to do the best by me. an i keep shouting, so then i will go and walk the dog and put on my ipod and listen to music my mum liked bat out of hell by meatloaf and cry. i can understand your anger completely paula x

• Members

I had a dream last night that I tried to e-mail/call my mom and she didn't answer............then I woke up to the reality that she's gone.........I just ache today......

• Members

I had a dream last night that I tried to e-mail/call my mom and she didn't answer............then I woke up to the reality that she's gone.........I just ache today......

• Members

• Members

• Members

yes I relate I just lost my mom a little over a month ago, I am sooo... angry. I feel like i'm being punished. my mom was so amazing and I miss her way too... much.  I would do anything to have one more day.:(:(:(:(

• Members

hi stacy and connnors mum! it wamy birthday on 2nd april it was so hard not having my mum with me to share it with me! i think out of all the 1st anniversaries my birthday without her has been the hardest, as its so personal to u! she would of always been the 1st person to call and always buy a birthday cake even though i am 34! i just keep shouting at my boyfriend an son and there not blame for my mum passing away! i just miss her so badly! tak care all love paula x  oh i so just wanted a sign on my birhtday from mum :(

• Members

I know what you mean by birthdays, my moms 61st is on wednesday. Then mothers day in may, its not going to fun especially the 1st without her. My son is 2 and when he has his birthday I  think that will be the hardest of all. I notice that you call your mom "MUM". MY MOM was born and raised in Liverpool England. there was no one prouder of their heratige then her. New York was where we lived but England was always her home. her famous words were always "hello me Love" and to me it was "Hello me Angel" I just loved that!!!Actually she called everyone love. Moms are so special, I just miss her so much. she had the best laugh.

• Members

hi stacy , my birthday was very hard. an mothers day was in march here and it was also hard! i am only twenty minutes away from liverpool! mums birthday was sad in december i went to the beach and released some white balloons with my sisters! thinking of you paula x:D

Archived