Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I AM PRAYING FOR EVERYONE

clovese40

• Members

I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT TONIGHT BEFORE I GO TO BED, I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU. GOD IS GOOD AND HE KNOWS WHAT IS NEEDED FOR US IN A DAY. BE BLESSED.

• Members

ty i am so sad after my mom died last june i need all the prayers i can get - so many days i just want to to lay down in bed and just die and be with her and God -- ty and hugs

• Members

When I lost my grandmother, I felt the same way. when it was cold outside after we buried her, I wanted to take a blanket out there to put on her. It was just my mind not wanting to let go. But the love she showed us allowed me to give back to others. I take care of adult cancer patients and I spend a lot of time with them. I love my job because I love my patients.

If you can, find something that will help you to remember your mother. Something that will help you to focus on her memories. A photo albume that will help you to laugh by putting funny notes at the bottom. Maybe a pillow with her favorite sayings on it. Find something that will help you to keep her memory.

There is nothing like moma. They are our world. So make a world that you can go to everytime you think of her.

• Members

(((Hugs))) to this Board.  It is a blast of Godly air.

I am in the process of making small bears out of my husband's shirts and giving them to our kids, grandkids, his brothers, friends that are loving to get a rememberance of him.  I am thrilled its been received so well, cuz I feel I am somehow keeping his memory alive for others.   My husband of 37 years, name was Tim.  So, I tell everyone they are TimmyBears.

When my Mother passed, I framed sections of an old quilt she had made years ago, I then have scattered pictures, some very old(black/white) on the quilt, behind the glass, I love it!

Heavenly Father,  I hold all my new friends up to you right now.  You know what we each need, you know we couldn't make it this far without you.   Please Lord, let each of us feel Your peace, the peace that can only come from you and will also guard our hearts and minds in You.   Thank you in advance for your covering and Grace.   We ask all of this in the precious name of Jesus.  Amen & Amen!

GrannyCheryl    <:)))><

• Members

I like what you did with the bears. I know that your family enjoy that. I am going to do vases, and pillows for now. Hobbies like this will keep you mind off of the pain of losing someone and fill it with ideals to spread to others. thanks for sharing

• Members
4everjoeysmom

Cheryl, I too love your crafts and gift ideas as wonderful and honoring memorials.  And your prayer is beautiful...  Love, Claudia

• Members

sheela, even thou I still have my mom & can not even begin to imagine  losing her, I will pray for you.  I lost my fiance a week ago, & a big part of me went with him..

I will pray for you.. that God will give you the strength to make it thru one day at a time..moment by moment

• Members

MissingAngel,  How are you?  To have to meet here is a heartbreak isn't it.   Loss of years you have to grieve are so saddening.  I wish there was something I could say to help.  Stay here, don't follow me.....we'll walk along side each other.

Blessings to you!  GrannyCheryl

• Members

Thank you GrannyC. I appreciate all your prayers.. I am so glad I have my faith in Jesus.. I dont think Id be here today without him.. I am so sorry for all on this site that have gone thru or going thru a loss of a loved one.  It does help to know that others are praying for me & each other.  I know my life is forever changed..but I pray God will help me to be able to get up each day & put one foot in front of the other...I also have to remember that he is holding my beloved Mark in his arms.. & that Mark is no longer in any emotional pain that he was in before he ended his life..Continue to keep me in your prayers & Mark's family, especially his daughter.. she is only 16 years old..

Thank you.. & you and all the others on here are in my prayers..

• Members

(3-7-'06) Now the day is over, Night is drawing nigh, Shadows of the Evening, Steal across the sky. Now the darkness gathers, Stars begin to peep,Birds and beasts and flowers,Soon will be asleep. Saline Baring-Gould 1865 (hymn)

• Members

Rise again

You will rise again my dust

after a short rest

Immortal life

He who called you

will give you immortal life

You were sown to bloom again

The Lord of the harvest goes forth

and gathers in the sheaves of

us who died.

Oh Believe my heart

nothing is lost to you

what you have longed for is yours

what you loved

what you fought for is yours

Oh believe you were not born in

vain, you have not lived and

suffered in vain

What has been created

must pass away

what has passed away

will rise again

fear no more

prepare yourself

prepare yourself to live

I am freed from piercing pain

all conquering death

you are conquered

on wings that I have won

myself

burning with love I shall soar aloft

to the light that no eyes have seen

I shall die so that I may live

My heart,you will rise again

in the twinkling of an eye

what you have fought for will

lead you to God-finale to Mahler's symphony#2(the Resurrection Symphony)

• Members

Oh Father God, right now I would like to Thank you for the people I have met on this site.  Many of them have help to shape my last months and help me bare each day a little easier.  Lord, you are the only one that knows each of our needs at this time.  I ask that you grant a double portion of peace to my new family here on this site.  Lead and guide each one of us, Father and help us take more steps to accept our situations and find a fulfilling, purposeful life in you....without our loved ones....  I ask all of this in Jesus' name. Amen & Amen!   Peace, Peace God's Peace to each of you!

Cheryl

• Members
angelgirl63

To Aurora ~ How inspiring to see someone share a prayer in Latin ~ very rare these days ~ please allow me to share the translation:

Eternal rest grant unto him/her (them), O Lord; and let perpetual light shine upon him/her (them). May he/she (they) rest in peace. Amen.

Latin version: Réquiem ætérnam

Réquiem ætérnam dona ei (eis) Dómine; et lux perpétua lúceat ei (eis). Requiéscat (Requiéscant) in pace. Amen.

• Members

When I logged into this forum for the first time just a few moments ago and read all the headlines of the posts throughout this forum, I wanted to break down and cry for each and every person who has been here. So much pain and sorrow has been voiced throughout these pages. I imediately began talking to God and asked him for emotional healing for everyone who's suffering from or been affected by a terminal illness. I haven't had a family member or close friend pass from a terminal illness, but my father is a social worker for hospice and I grew up around it all my life. I visited the sick with him as a child and have seen many people in the last stages of life. I've seen how difficult it is for people to cope with the passing of a loved one and I will keep everyone in my prayers!

Amanda

www.lorenhardin.com

• Administrators

Dear Members,

We are excited to mention that we are moving to a more new and improved message boards on MONDAY MORNING AUGUST 9th! The boards will be done for a few hours while we are making the conversation. Remember we posted information about this move a month ago. For some of you this might seem a bit sudden,  but when we were reviewing the site we determined the current message board you are using is out of date and the company that designed it is no longer in existence. The good news is this new message board will have new features that have been requested in the past like more fields we can add to your profiles and a chat room up to 20 people at one time. If we find the chat room is bursting at the seams we will add additional room for extra people. All your old posts, private messages and such will be migrated to the new message board. You might have to put up your profile picture again but not sure. The new company will be doing the migration for us. Here is a short list of some of the new features on the board:

- Custom Profile Fields

- Users can customize their profile pages by selecting a background color or background image, with tiling options.

- Facebook and Twitter Integration

- users can respond to multiple posts at once with "mini-quote"

- Pinned discussion threads - like welcome to our board etc.

- Announcements made across some boards or the entire message board

- Search: Users can easily find all content generated by a particular member, by clicking the 'Find Content' button that appears on the main profile page, or in the Mini Profile Popup which can be accessed throughout the board. The results page allows content to be filtered by application, as well whether the member created it or merely participated in it.

- Privacy: allows users to sign in anonymously, hiding them from the online users list. Users also have the option to disable personal conversations and user-to-user emails, as well as ignore other users if necessary.

The next exciting piece of news about the new message board is it will have a new domain name of www.grieving.com for search engine optimization purposes. It will still be apart of Beyond Indigo and can be found through www.beyondindigo.com. We will be redirecting your current URL's to this new domain name but we might miss a few. If that is the case simply go back to www.grieving.com or www.beyondindigo.com to find your message board thread. We will try to make the transition as seamless as possible.

The bottom line is the new board will give us room to grow our community and more options to interact better with each other.

If you have any questions please direct them to feedback@beyondindigo.com.

Kelly Baltzell, MA

CEO/President

Beyond Indigo Family

Archived