Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Date of death

paulaj

• Members

Today is the day I think my husband died. He wasn't disconnected from life support until the July18th. He was dead immediately after he was disconnected. This may sound crazy, but one year later on July 12th, I experienced some paranormal events. If a friend wasn't with me, I would think I was hearing and seeing things. At that time, I thought he was trying to convey the message that that his soul had left his body before anyone thought. If this is true, I'm grateful. Six less days to be in a coma. I still have strange things happening around the house, I can't explain.

I thought I'd be the last person saying this. When you study psychology, you are trained in scientific method. However, I know, there are events in this world that can never be measured or explained. Anyone else?

Love and Peace

• Members

Today is the day I think my husband died. He wasn't disconnected from life support until the July18th. He was dead immediately after he was disconnected. This may sound crazy, but one year later on July 12th, I experienced some paranormal events. If a friend wasn't with me, I would think I was hearing and seeing things. At that time, I thought he was trying to convey the message that that his soul had left his body before anyone thought. If this is true, I'm grateful. Six less days to be in a coma. I still have strange things happening around the house, I can't explain.

I thought I'd be the last person saying this. When you study psychology, you are trained in scientific method. However, I know, there are events in this world that can never be measured or explained. Anyone else?

Love and Peace

Miracles, spiritual experiences, and many other things simply cannot be explained by science, but that doesn't mean they aren't real. I can certainly believe what you are saying. I'm sure there are others who will agree.

I am sorry about your husband.

What kinds of things are happening around the house?

ModKonnie

• Members

Thank you for your kind message. Lights going on and off - not an electrical problem. His sound equipment was turned on, when I left it off .. In the middle of the night there were loud knocks on my bedroom door. I live alone. Objects were moving - no wind or draft. He appeared in a very significant dream and told me he would always be with me. At least I could understand that. And things still happen from time to time. I feel his presence. Sometimes I think I should go to him. Would that be so bad? We have so much unfinished business. He was my soulmate. Between now and July 18th, it is still so difficult. I've been in therapy, I'm on anti-depressants/anxiety meds for PTSD. I don't know what to do.

Love and Peace,

Mandala

Archived