Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Prayer Requests

Kelly

• Members
brujablanca

It turns out my mother's biopsy is alright! It was likely a cyst and she is okay! Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, it has helped me tremendously! Also my father's prostate was not enlarged and it turns out his glucose level was high, he is not diabetic. He is taking care of himself now and so is my mother. Thank you all. Namaste.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Namaste - I don't get on the boards much these days but I'm so glad I was able to read your post and get some good news. Thank you for taking time to share the results. What a wonderful relief you must feel. I hope you are able to enjoy this joyous news for a good long time. Take care, Candy

• Members

Everyone,

Thank You all,

I want to express my appreciation for all the prayers everyone did for my mother Judy. She was able to go on her cruise to Alaska and she had a nice time. She died on July 9th 2007. I pray someone met her on the other side and is assisting her on the new journey.

Theresa

• Members

Theresa,

I am so very glad that your mother was able to go on her cruise to Alaska and I was glad you let us know that she had a good time.

I am sorry for your loss, My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I Believe your prayers were answered and that several are assisting your mother on her new journey.

May you have a gentle and peaceful week.

Wadesmom

• Members
Please everybody...Pray for Christa..

xoxoxoxmamabets

What's going on with Christa? Even if you do not say, she is in my prayers. Hang in there.

Namaste, Bruja Blanca

• Members

Christa has metastatic, oral cancer...Her mother has traveled on Beyond Indigo~ Christa's brother, Linda's son, Chad, passed away a few years ago....

• Members

Mammabets, I am praying for Christa and for all of you, her mother, brother and Chad. I wish you the best and hope that she recovers completely. You're in my thoughts and prayers, so is Christa. Please let me know how she is doing. Hang in there. Don't loose faith, and remember you are not alone. -Bruja Blanca

• Members

For brujablanca~ Christa was operated on for 15 hours the day before yesterday, into yesterday!! The doctors believe that they got all of the tumor, so prayers have been answered. They were all very discouraged going into this, and they feel very ENCOURAGED now!! Keep up the prayers, and thank-you!!

LOVE,

xoxoxoxomamabets

"Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

I have a beautiful small trinket box with this inscribed on it and it sits in front of one of my favorite pictures of my sweet Danny...He crossed over in June of 2004, and clearly, with the help of God and so many angels, has helped me to take each step. He was 25, and will forever be young, happy and at peace. I know that we will be together again~

• Members

Hello Mamabets! I am very glad that things have worked out for Christa this way! I knew they would. I will keep up the prayers and you and Christa are in my heart and prayers. Hang in there. I am so glad to see that the situation is now encouraging. It will get better. Thank you for letting me know how it is going! You and Christa will remain in my prayers and heart. Always, Bruja Blanca

• Members

For brujablanca~ Well, we have had a few setbacks here, but we believe that prayers are being HEARD, so keep them coming...Our sweet, sweet Christa is fighting a hard fight, and has had to endure some more surgeries, but God and our angels are surely helping her along her way. Her mother, Linda, is an amazing woman...She has lost one child, Christa's brother, Chad, and to be in the middle of this is just beyond... I will never forget the love and support that she gave to me when I "met" her on this website, after my Danny departed...Her wisdom carried me through many long, lonely days and nights, and I know that while she is sitting vigil with Christa, I make sure that she knows how so many prayer circles are being created for them. Thank you for your sweet words, and may you always know that there are many angels watching out for you too.

LOVE,

mamabets

• Members

I pray to all of you, dear angels, and know that you are listening... Where there is such will there is a mighty way. PLEASE, watch out for Christa...I have a "vision" of her and her family just RUNNING and RUNNING after little Avery at a park!!! Let the magic and her healing begin...

Amen!!

xoxox

mamabets

• Members

Thank you God, for answering prayers for Christa...I know that she will be OK, I just KNOW IT, and I BELIEVE that her cancer is gone...

TOO MANY MIRACLE SIGNS!

Amen~

LOVE,

mamabets

• Members

I am also praying for Christa.

Dear Lord....surround her and her family with your "white light" and surround them with your love and healing, please grant them peace. Amen

• Members

I am so glad that miracles are making their way to you and Christa. Keep the faith, I have not stopped praying for you.

Always, Brujablanca

• Members

ChRISTA is up in the chair- She is giving her Mom the "thumbs up", and wants to go home!! I KNOW that she is healing, so keep up the good prayer work everybody!!!

She has a way to go, and she needs us!!!! She also has a determination and will that will make us all believers, once again!!!

God Bless you!

LOVE,

mamabetsxoxoxo

• Members
jackiewitter

Hi all. My youngest son will be leaving in Oct for Iraq. Since my brother's death I have some pretty irrational fears and this certainly is adding to them. I know that God will watch over him and keep him close, I would just like to get some extra prayers sent up. He was very close to my brother and I know Jeffrey will be watching him from above with pride. I have already enlisted my dearest friends from the Sibling Tread, but you can never have too many prayers!

Mark....where are you? I could sure use some of your wisdom right now. I hope all is well with you and with your precious wife. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Peace and blessings, Jackei

• Members
4everjoeysmom

My prayers are with you dear sister Jackie. And mamsbets, your "vision" of Christa and her family is such a blessing and enocuragement. I've been praying for her as well.

I need some prayer help myself... Night before last my husband's frist wife called a crisis hotline for help. the cops showed up and talked her down. yesterday morning my husband"s children found their mom had stumbled out of bed, fell down unconscious, and they couldn't wake her, so called their maternal grandmom for help. (We fond out about all of this yesterday late afternoon. The grandmom is a nurse and arrived a couple of hours drive later only to say she'll sleep it off, etc, and then turned and went back home leaving the kids alone--ages 16 and 12. The kids contacted my husband online and told him what happened and they were worried they still couldn't wake their mom. We made a few calls and shortly an EMS and Sherriff were there on the scene. They transported the kids' mom to the hospital where today she lies in ICU on a ventilator. We figure her mother was in denial, as a nurse should have known better and agrandmom should never have left the scene to her grandchildren to deal with--totally underestimating the seriousness of all of this. The kids were taken with the sherriff and grandmom eventually made it back to pick them up. They are at school today, but we've called guidance councelors to make them aware of the emotional situation for the kids, and the married oldest daughter is coming today to stay with the kids for a couple of days. My husband is out of the country, here with me, and is leaving in a couple of days--soonest available affordable flight--and going to start legal custody action, as this is not the first time this kind of insane stuff has happened, and we are going to fight to portect the kids with us. I feel if she has no regard past herself to consider what she put her own children through---imagine if they had found her dead---and she desires to take herself down that road, we are not going to let her take the kids down that road with her. SO! My prayer os for their protection (the kids) until their daddy arrives to rescue them, and for his safety in travel and all that is ahead, clarity of thought for the seriosu action and all of the fallout, and for me as I remain here without him for at least a month or more. Please pray for us to have God's wisdom and guidance as we pursue the right actions and that we can be what the kids need, because this is and will comtinue to be very painful for them for quite some time to come.

Thank you for your prayers. Love always, Joey's Mom

• Members

Claudia - Oh how sorry I am to hear of such things happening to you and your husband and the children...you all will be on my mind and in my prayers. I don't get on the boards as much, but you have been someone I have felt a cyberconnection with. While your husband is stateside fighting for what should rightfully be done for the kids, please be sure to take care of YOU!

• Members
jackiewitter

Dearest Claudia. I wish I had words that would help. I don't, but we both know who does. Pour your heart into your scriptures; He will get you through this. Please let Michael know that my family will pray for him as he goes to protect his children. Just as he supported you through this dark year, I know that he is grateful to have you as he begins this terrible journey. I will pray for his safety and for your peace of mind. You have my number and I will try to get on the computer more often and check on you. I know there is so little that I can do from here, but if you come across anything at all, please do not hesitate to ask. As for now I will lift you and Michael and the kids up daily. My love & prayers are with you. Peace and blessings, Jackie

• Members
4everjoeysmom

I have to smile and say I'm only as strong as the strength God gives me, and if its his strength, then I can feel at peace, no matter what happens.

My husband left this afternoon on a journey that will see us apart for more than a month, with my birthday arriving before he returns. I'm really sad today, but I am proud of him for his bravery and immediate action to face this head on even though it's difficult for us both physically, emotionally and financially. Thanks all so much for your kindest words and prayers. Much love, Claudia

• Members

August 30th at 8:31 a.m. becomes the Second Anniversary of My precious Mother of 86 years of age leaving me. Yesterday marked the Second Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina and today. What a solemn place to be today. This site was such a comfort to me, such a soft place to fall. I haven\'t posted for quite some time, however I had to go back and read some of my postings in the archives, to remind myself of how far I have come in my grief. Everyday, someone loses a person who just leaves such an unimaginable void, a hole in your heart. When it\'s so fresh, the journey through grief seems unending. No directions how to get through it, no map to show where it might end. I do live in Northeast Louisiana and at the time, I was watching every breath my Mother took, not leaving her side, not having a TV on or hearing any news except family coming in to bid her farewell. It all seemed so surreal, the day she died, the day I realized how devastation had hit my homestate and many of my family members. Just three months earlier we had buried my Mother\\\\\\\'s last sister, whom I was very close to. Three days before my Mother died, right after she had awaken from a two day coma as a result of a stroke, we received a call her next to the last surviving brother had died in his homestate of New Mexico. She was the eldest of eight and had barely outlived all but one, who now had the burden of trying to attend a brother\'s funeral twelve hundred miles away and returning here to attend my Mother\'s funeral. Overwhelmed, In a Fog like state, an out of body experience; these are all pretty good descriptives of what I felt. Disoriented, torn and weary. I held my precious Mother, in her own bed, in her own bedroom and softly sung to her the old hymns she loved, stroked her forehead and whispered to her all the things I needed to say. That she had been a loving Mother and I thanked her for all her sacrifices. I assured her that it was okay to go when she felt she should, that we would let her go, but we would live everyday of our lives missing her. I held the hands so dearly that tenderly loved me and sternly corrected me. Watching her journey of this life come to an end was so painful, yet I live this day thanking God that he answered the prayers of a little girl so many years ago, to let me be there. Grief truly does change you. I am a different person. There are so many PARTNERS IN GRIEF that I had met here, each one of us struggling to continue and cope. SWEDE 1, SEPTEMBERSPAIN, ALWAYSMYJENNIFER, MAMABETS and many many more. Meeting MARILYN in the I'M DYING forum and learning so much from her. What a Blessing she became to me, in her life and in her death. I know Iwill meet her face to face some day. If any of you guys are out there..... God Bless You All. You are all meshed in the fiber of who I am now. Thank You...... MARK.... You and your Family are still in my prayers. Love You all. Connie

• Members
4everjoeysmom

Connie, I love your post! What an encouragement you are. Thank you for sharing. Blessings, Claudia

• Members

Connie - I want to thank you as well and I want to thank those who have created this forum for those of us who needed that soft place to fall into. I recongnized your post name. For me it will be two years on Sept 8th - but I didn't find this place until Oct of 06 - the names you have listed are familar to me as well and I think of others quite often. I feel for those who have just started this journey. Again, I thought your post was beautiful and again I want to thank and pray for those who have created this forum. Please take care everyone.

• Members
jackiewitter

Connie

I wanted to share this with you because you touched my heart when you were speaking of holding you mother and singing hymns. Not all passing’s are painful, you are left with a part of your heart gone, but sometimes they are blessed events. My mother and father both passed away 2001 & 2005, but when my little brother died a year ago August I felt like everything that I believed in was a sham and life was shattered, I thought I would lose my husband, my family and in all honesty, I really didn't care if that happened or not. But....I found friends here that helped me find my way back. And I will forever be grateful. God did not leave me, I just could not see him through my tears at that time. Your post reminded me of what it was like when my father passed and I wanted to share that with you and also to thank you.

My dad had Alzheimer’s and was placed in a home about 9 months before he died. My little brother and I would pick him up on the weekends and take him to his house where he would roam around the backyard like he still lived there. Then a large tumor was found in his brain and suddenly he lost control of his left side (similar to a stroke). He was unable to speak clearly and could no longer walk. The last weekend we spent with him; despite my argument that we could not take him home, my brother picked him up like a child and placed him in a wheelchair, we drove to his house and we stayed there all day. He took him outside in the backyard and I have photographs of my brother feeding him a chocolate milk shake. We drove back the nursing home and after Jeffrey sat him in his chair, I kissed him goodbye and told him I loved him. He looked up at me and said "I love you too" just as clear as he had ever spoken. I looked up at Jeffrey and he was crying, he had heard it too. That was the last time my daddy spoke to me. Five days later we got a call that we needed to come, Daddy's blood pressure had begun falling and he would probably not make it through the day. We (my brothers & my children & nephew) spent the day there with him, holding his hand. I sang to him the entire time, songs that he cherished and had sung to us as we grew up. Daddy was not exactly comatose, but rather in a restless sleep, I know he was aware we were there because he would sometimes hum and moan. When he and I were alone a nurse came in to check his vitals, she told me she could hardly get a pulse it was so weak. At that time Daddy sat up in bed, looked right at me (but more like he was looking through me) and he smiled and that was that. He was gone. I was confused and ran to get my brothers because I thought he wanted to talk to us, but he was gone. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that he looked through me and saw my Mother and his Savior coming to take him home. No one will ever convince me of anything different. My father's passing was one of the most blessed experiences I have ever had. I saw him leave with the grace and beauty that he had always possessed. He was ready to go and from what took place at the end, my Mommy was ready for him. I thank God every day that I was able to be with Daddy and that it was a most beautiful experience. Daddy had been mentally he depleted because of Alzheimer’s for about 3 years but was physically ill for only the last three weeks of his life. I thank God for that as well.

I pray that everyone is someday able to put their pain in a box like this. I take this box out often and go through it. When the pain of my brother's death is heavy on my heart, I remember my fathers passing and his smile as he crossed over to be with my mother and I hope my brother experienced the same. I pray for everyone on this site, that they may find a peace that helps heal some of the hurt and longing. I hope my Daddy's story means as much to you as yours of your mother did to me. I continue to pray for each of my friends here and ask for the same. Until God joins us all together, peace and blessings, Jackie

• Members

For Kathy714 and John~ May you be safe knowing that the boys are holding you in the palms of their hands..We KNOW that they are!!

WE LOVE YOU!!

LOVE,

mamabets xoxoxo

• Members

Heavenly Father, I am having such problems with my self-talk and low self-esteem. I ask your help in coping with this attitude and I lay it all at the foot of your cross, where you died for ALL my pains. Please help bring to my rememberance scriptures to meditate on rather than my disappointing low thoughts.

In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen and Amen

• Members

I do not know how people without faith in God and our Lord Jesus Christ make it through these terrible dark times of loss! Knowing where my husband is and knowing that all things are now perfect for him is a great peace for me to always remember. His last month, he spent so much time referring to scriptures that would help me when his time came. Of course his diagnosis gave him 3-5 more years. Not 14 months with this dis-ease. I often think of that last month and I am very grateful for it. I know in his Spirit he had to have had some type of leading that his time here was short. He told me all the things a wife wants her husband to tell her, he loved and comforted me for the days ahead and oh! how I have held on to those beautiful days.

God Bless You!

GrannyC

• Members

For All~ Christa joined her brother, Chad, and all of her sweet angel friends that we have made here for her, on November 5th...

It was a horrendous time..She is missed so much, that there are not evern words to explain it. I never "met" her, and feel as if I have known her family for lifetimes...

I will be meeting her Mom, Linda, soon..Soon....

Pray for them all. Linda has lost both of her children. Christa is also survived by her dear husband, Dave, and her little 2 year old, Avery, her Dad, and a world of friends and relatives.

I just KNOW that my Danny is smiling with her. I can feel them chatting away...xoxo

LOVE

mamabets

• Members

Hello, everyone.  I've not posted on this site before.  Just found it while browsing through the different topics.  It's something I've looked for and finally found, which I'm thankful for.  It's one thing to post on the general sites, but it is so encouraging  to read the posts about people being with loved ones as they died and saw them pass from this life to Life Everlasting.  I had a similar experience when my mother died four years ago.  I sat by her bedside for a month watching her finish dying by inches, wearing diapers, unable to do anything for herself.  Close to the end, I asked her one night what she wanted me to do for her, and she said she wanted me to sing.  So I borrowed a hymn book from the nurse's station and went through from front to back, singing about Heaven to her, singing the ones I knew and simply reading the ones I didn't know.  I know it really ministered to her because she seemed to be so much at peace when I was doing that.  At one point one night, she sat straight up and looked straight ahead, her eyes big as saucers like a little child's.  I asked her what she was looking at.  Her response - simply, "What do you think?" in kind of a attitude of wonderment.  It was somewhat frustrating to me because obviously I couldn't see what she was seeing.  I know without a doubt she was seeing an angel.  Another time she was reaching up toward the ceiling.  When my sister-in-law asked her what she was reaching for, she said, It's James (my father) and the boys (my brothers) are with him.  They're waiting for me."  Another time, again obvious that she was seeing something we weren't seeing, she said she was seeing Heaven.  She said it was beautiful.  Sitting by her bedside, watching her slip away so peacefully after having had such a hard life, losing two sons and other loved ones throughout her life, I felt she was finally at peace and happy, and I truly have never felt closer to God myself than during those few weeks. 

When we lose family and friends who we love so much and feel sometimes so desolate because they're gone from our lives, it is so comforting to know where they are and that we'll be rejoined with them some Day.  Even though my husband didn't have an experience like my mother's when he died because his death was so quick (ruptured aortic valve aneurysm), I know without a doubt where he is and know that we will be rejoined also. 

I just wanted to share my thoughts and feelings with people who I know understand.  I have shared my mother's dying experience with others, but I know because they personally haven't experienced such a loss, they also don't appreciate the sense of comfort and reassurance we receive when we witness these things.  They also don't understand the sense of loss that we've all experienced, so they can't possibly imagine how comforting it is to have the solid assurance we have in Christ that we'll be reunited with them.

May the "peace of God, which transcends all understanding ... guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."  Phi 4:6-7

• Members

plz keep me and my loved ones in prayer

i am struggling right now and i dont know why for sure but there are several things going on that are very negative on my life right now..

ty all

• Members

Hello Mamabets. I have not logged in for a while and have been thinking about you for a while. Now I know why, and I am so sorry to hear about Christa's passing. May it comfort you to know that she is with Chad and others in the presence of angels. The color light blue is a great color to connect with and commune with the Angel Realm.  Light blue candles and stones like Celsetite are a great way to feel the angels around moreso, but also in your heart is the strongest way possible. May you find the love and strength to make it through and remember you are not alone. I am praying for you and Christa and know that she is still very much a part of your life, and you are still very much a part of hers. Please let me know how you are doing.

Namaste,

Bruja Blanca

• Members

Hi MissingHimStill,

Been with you on the other site.  This one is grand!   Thank you for what you shared it has so touched me!  I have to keep remembering where my husband, Tim is.  It does help, and we have our first grand daughter he must have gotten to finally meet.  Sometimes I think of him sitting around a fire with the apostles, who's letters he so loved to read.  And, yes we will meet again, won't we.   "Dear God, help me hang onto that, sometimes I so want the OLD life back."

Its hard thinking of spring/summer coming.  I know everyone wants to get through the winter,  But, Spring has always been such a time of bursting back to life, trees, bushes, plants, etc.  But its a ironie in our lifes, I feel. . .And, some nights very lonely.

When you have the time go to this web site it has a story called the Rope - really make one think about our faith.  //www.ticz.com:80/therope

Hope that will get you to the site.

Sincerely, GrannyCheryl

• Members

i feel Our Father in heaven will make our shattered lives whole again in due time maybe wth a new spouse, a new friend etc .. my mother died last year after i took care of her most of her life.. she was ill for the last 13 years.. i hope for God to bring me a new man in my life asap i cant wait to meet him and share everything i know and have seen with him.. and vise versa...

we just have to keep trusting in him and waiting on him to take the reigns and lead us to where we need to be in order to get the most out of our new lives

• Members
4everjoeysmom

I postedthis on a different thread yesterday, but it seems fitting here now...

As we journey onward in this life, through pain and trials, through light and hope, let us keep our eyes fixed on His Promise...  We can know that ultimately WE WILL BE RESCUED.  :)  Love, Claudia

(excerpt from A Slice of Infinity, rzim.org)

The Bible speaks of the Holy Spirit as the “comforter,” the one who comes alongside of us (John 14:16, 26). This is the same Spirit the apostle Paul tells us “intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words,” and “intercedes for the saints according to the will of God” (Romans 8:26b-27). Therefore, when we face difficulties, when our prayers seemingly go unanswered, we have the promise that we don’t ever face life’s difficult circumstances alone, but God longs to come near to us and to come alongside us with the comforting presence of God’s Spirit. M. Craig Barnes former pastor of the National Presbyterian Church adds, “Sometimes life gets overwhelming, and we realize we could use a little help. So we pray for our health to get better, for our marriage to work out, for success in our work that has taken a turn for the worse. There is nothing wrong in praying for these things, but they are not what our salvation is about. Don’t expect Jesus to save us by teaching us to depend on the things we are afraid of losing! He loves us too much to let our health, marriage, or work become the savior of our lives. He will abandon every crusade that searches for salvation from anything or anyone other than God. So he delays, he watches as we race down dead-end streets, he lets our mission du jour crash and burn. To receive Jesus as Savior means recognizing him as our only help. Not our only help for getting what we want. But our only true help.”(2)

God’s promise to be present with us through the power of the Holy Spirit is God’s eternal answer to all our prayers. It is God’s “yes” even if God answers our specific requests with “no.” Ultimately, as we grow in Christian discipleship, God wants us to find comfort, not in dependence on the things of this world, but in God’s presence with us and alongside us through the Holy Spirit.

• Members
angelmissing

Hi!

I have waited a fews days to post here.  Please continue to keep me in your prayers.. For those that have not seen my post before, I am a little new & how I wished I had of never had use for this site( as all of us feel) but since I had no choice in what happened ( my fiance took his own life) I thankful that i found it.  It has only been 17 days since my beloved  left this world as we know it. so many questions that will never be answered fully.  What few answers/tidbits I have found out leading up to his death, makes me angry at him, feel so betrayed, yet I still long for him.

Please keep me in your prayers.. I will continue to pray for all on this site.  As I have tried to pray these past few days " God help me find strength & your guidance, moment by moment, day by day"  This I will pray for all of us.

Thank you!

• Members

Please believe that you are in many prayers.  Take Care of YOU!   Be good to yourself, its time for you to count.   I feel your pain but can't imagine the depth of it.

We are here for you!

Cheryl :?

• Members
angelmissing

It has been 4 weeks & 2 days since my Mark took his own life, I still grieve for him all the time.  I ask that all who will pray for God to lift Marks family & myself up..& to give us strength.  I miss Mark more every day, & when I do sleep I  only wake up to feel the anxiety of my loss all over again.  Please pray for God to give us strength to go on.  I know God has to of been carrying me these past few weeks as I still feel like I am only going thru the motions of living.

I will continue to pray for all on this site as I know you all are still hurting & like me wish you never had a reason to come to this site.

Thank you!

• Members

Angel,

Honey, you are still in shock.  Your body has taken one of the worst shocks/trauma it will ever endure.  You are running on auto pilot and may continue to for weeks.  Just know the Lord cares!!!  And he has felt the same pain we do, let him lead you!  It is the hardest work to just get through a day, especially in the beginning.  Sometimes, we can only take one simple breath at a time. . .That is all we can handle.  I am praying for you! and extended family.....

Here.  We all know how unfair or tuff life can be.  But, we must remember our Lord is there for us every step of the way,  As in the footprint prayer, alot of this valley we are walking now only has one set of footprints, becuz he has to be carrying us!

~~A Scripture I hang on to is found in Rev. 21:4,  "And, God shall wipe away all tears from our eyes and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow nor crying,  Neither shall there be anymore pain.  For the former things are passed away" ~~  WE have that day to look forward to and be with our loved ones again!

Sincerely & Prayerfully,   Cheryl   :?

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

missingangel, my prayers are with you. May you have the strength you need for each day, each moment. May your dear broken heart be healed. If you need anything, or need to talk, we're here. Try to get the rest you need, and please take gentle care of yourself, as well as you can. I'll keep you in my prayers. Mark

• Members

THE HALF LITE CHISTMAS TREE

AFTER PUTTING UP THE CHRISTMAS TREE I NOTICED THAT THIS YEAR I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS LAST YEAR. THE BOTTOM HALF LIGHTS UP AND THE TOP HALF WON’T. I STARTED THINKING THAT THIS IS HOW I FEEL. ONE HALF OF ME IS ON AND THE OTHER IS OFF. ONE HALF OF ME WANTS TO LIVE AND GET ON WITH MY LIFE AND THE OTHER HALF HAS NO LIGHT AND I CAN‘T FIND MY WAY. I WANT TO HAVE A NEW LIFE BUT I DON’T WANT TO GIVE UP ON MY OLD LIFE. THIS WILL BE THE SECOND CHRISTMAS WITHOUT MARELL AS HE DIED DECEMBER 1ST 2007. IT WAS A SUDDEN MASSIVE HEART ATTACK AND I JUST CAN’T GET PAST THAT DAY. I GO OVER AND OVER HIS LAST DAY AND IT SEEMS LIKE IT WAS MY LAST DAY ALSO. I GO TO WORK AND COME HOME I TALK TO MY KIDS AND GRANDKIDS BUT IT IS JUST NOT THE SAME. I AM TRYING TO REINVENT MYSELF BUT IT SEEMS I’M DOING IT FOR NOT. I HAVE TURNED TOWARD THE LORD FOR MY SALVATION BUT WHAT IF MY MARELL IS NOT IN HEAVEN. ARE PEOPLE WHO DO GO TO HEAVEN SAD WHEN THEY FIND THAT THEIR LOVED ONE IS NOT THERE? I PRAY EVERYDAY THAT HE IS IN HEAVEN AND I AM DOING ALL THE THINGS THAT WILL PREPARE MYSELF FOR HEAVEN. I WISH I KNEW FOR SURE THAT HE IS THERE. GOD GIVE ME THE STRENGHT TO LIVE AND GO ON AS I KNOW MARELL WOULD WANT ME TO. ONE DAY WHEN MY LIGHTS GO TOTALLY OUT I HOPE TO BE WITH HIM.

Please pray for me

God Bless

Teresa

• Members

please pray for me and my BF and my family we all need so many things right now and but cant get them $$$ and to top it all off some used to be family members are starting terrible, vicious lies and gossip about us that has resulted in several other family not talking to us any more either --

and i cant straighten it out it seems like - it just keeps going - the rumors and gossip i mean

• Administrators

Guess who is traveling the farthest to our reunion?

It's Trudi.

Trudi is traveling all the way from Australia to Minneapolis, MN for our Beyond Indigo reunion in August!

If Trudi can make it, so can you! 

Come check our reunion page: http://www.beyondindigo.com/reunion/

Hope to see you there!

• Members

Pls. keep me and my husband & our families in your prayers. Also please pray for those who are into witch craft to leave it alone. I used to know a few people in that area and had lost touch with them over the years. I always wonder if they ever found their way out. One of them was named Nick and one was named Carrie.

Please pray for them to find the way out if they haven't already. Thank you, Peace, Angel. 

• Administrators

Dear Members,

We are excited to mention that we are moving to a more new and improved message boards on MONDAY MORNING AUGUST 9th! The boards will be done for a few hours while we are making the conversation. Remember we posted information about this move a month ago. For some of you this might seem a bit sudden,  but when we were reviewing the site we determined the current message board you are using is out of date and the company that designed it is no longer in existence. The good news is this new message board will have new features that have been requested in the past like more fields we can add to your profiles and a chat room up to 20 people at one time. If we find the chat room is bursting at the seams we will add additional room for extra people. All your old posts, private messages and such will be migrated to the new message board. You might have to put up your profile picture again but not sure. The new company will be doing the migration for us. Here is a short list of some of the new features on the board:

- Custom Profile Fields

- Users can customize their profile pages by selecting a background color or background image, with tiling options.

- Facebook and Twitter Integration

- users can respond to multiple posts at once with "mini-quote"

- Pinned discussion threads - like welcome to our board etc.

- Announcements made across some boards or the entire message board

- Search: Users can easily find all content generated by a particular member, by clicking the 'Find Content' button that appears on the main profile page, or in the Mini Profile Popup which can be accessed throughout the board. The results page allows content to be filtered by application, as well whether the member created it or merely participated in it.

- Privacy: allows users to sign in anonymously, hiding them from the online users list. Users also have the option to disable personal conversations and user-to-user emails, as well as ignore other users if necessary.

The next exciting piece of news about the new message board is it will have a new domain name of www.grieving.com for search engine optimization purposes. It will still be apart of Beyond Indigo and can be found through www.beyondindigo.com. We will be redirecting your current URL's to this new domain name but we might miss a few. If that is the case simply go back to www.grieving.com or www.beyondindigo.com to find your message board thread. We will try to make the transition as seamless as possible.

The bottom line is the new board will give us room to grow our community and more options to interact better with each other.

If you have any questions please direct them to feedback@beyondindigo.com.

Kelly Baltzell, MA

CEO/President

Beyond Indigo Family

Archived