Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Prayer Requests

Kelly

• Members
jazzyjoslynn

Hello Clippedwings

I read your story I feel bad that you had to have a life of hell. But You can pull your self out of that hell. I was raped twice my self and I wont say who raped me . But i did deal with it . Took me many years to get over hating sex . Until I met the right husband who I am with now and love dearly. However You have made life for your children hell. Your children shouln't have seen you in that state of mind . I feel very sorry for them and I will pray for you all. But now you really need to look of the damage that you have caused your children , They are growing up the same way as you did almost , seeing their mother do damage to her self and feeling sorry for your self . You need to be a shamed of your self to put your children through this . Get your act together and try to help your children they need all your love and you need them more than you need a man. Your children should always come first and all I have seen that you have done is give up on your self and feel sorry for your self . We all have had webs in our closets . You have to make your life what you want it to be. So get started you have a lot of work to do and it's called tough love

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
jazzyjoslynn

Sorry I am not sure how my name got next to your post I did write you Jazzyjoslynn

To Clippedwings

pray for me i beg of you..for the strength to survive

Hello , I read your story I feel bad that you had to have a life of hell. But You can pull your self out of that hell. I was raped twice my self and I wont say who raped me . But i did deal with it . Took me many years to get over hating sex . Until I met the right husband who I am with now and love dearly. However You have made life for your children hell. Your children shouln't have seen you in that state of mind . I feel very sorry for them and I will pray for you all. But now you really need to look of the damage that you have caused your children , They are growing up the same way as you did almost , seeing their mother do damage to her self and feeling sorry for your self . You need to be a shamed of your self to put your children through this . Get your act together and try to help your children they need all your love and you need them more than you need a man. Your children should always come first and all I have seen that you have done is give up on your self and feel sorry for your self . We all have had webs in our closets . You have to make your life what you want it to be. So get started you have a lot of work to do and it's called tough love

THIS IS THE STORY OF MY LIFE AND I GOT TO SAY WOT A STORY IT IS WHEN U HEAR IT MAYBE U WILL FIND IT SHOCKING BUT BELEIVE ME EVERYTHING IS TRUE TO LIFE I DONT LIKE TO MENTION NAMES AS I AM NOT THE PERSON WHO LIKES ENEMIES I JUST MENTION THE IMPORTANT PEOPLE THAT HELP ME IN MY LIFE THAT WAY I CAN BE PRAISED AND NOT HATED, IM SORRY IF U FIND THIS STORY SAD BUT ITS THE GOSPEL TRUTH AND I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW ALL THE PAIN AND SUFERING THAT I SUFFERED MAYBE IT NOT REACH THE TOP SHELF OR THE BEST BOOK OF THE YEAR BUT NO ONE CAN BLAME ME FOR TRYING, ITS ABOUT ABUSE THE STORY OF MY LIFE THE PAIN I SUFFERED AND THE PERSON THAT I BECOME I HOPE U ENJOY AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IF U SUFFER ANYTHING LIKE I HAVE IN MY LIFE CATX but there is a couple of people i have to thank my husband ahmed, my brother mike, my children,

THE BEGINNING:

i was born in the year 1969 a spring baby, my mother had me on a thursday as i recall my mother said i was born a beautiful 8pound baby, those days you didnt need to be hospitalized to give birth unless of complications, the local midwife delivered me, she was an irish girl young pretty red hair, like most irish, i was her 13th delivery as my mother told me, anyway the next day after ma birth another midwife came to my mothers house a big black lady, my mother asked wheres my usual midwife? she replied im so sorry but there has been a tragedy last night with her! omg my mother thought wot? she asked the midwife told her she is dead, my mother was so shocked and asked what had happened, the midwife replied she comitted suicide, what a tradgedy my mother thought and wondered why such a beautiful young talented gurl had done this, later she found out the young irish midwife had problems with her husband and killed her self, talk about bad luck! 13th baby born just says it all to me, dont know about you.This is what my mother tell me, not a good start in life if you are like me superstitious.The next thing my mother told me was when i was six mths old, those days it was okay to leave your baby outside the shop in their pram cos life them days wasnt like it is now plus you couldnt fit the big silver cross prams through the small doors of the shops,my mother left me outside whilst she went into the shop for her bits and paices as i sat there in my pram with my rheins on not a care in the world, as she came out she was surprised and shocked to see i wasnt there! she noticed a woman dark haired holding me taking me away, she panicked and ran over to the woman and snatched me from her, what on earth was this woman thinking of my mother thought.My mother asked what are you thinking of the woman replied to her"please let me have her?" omg my mother refused and said to her no way what on earth u thinkin of taking my daughter? she replied "Please let me keep her, this child is so lucky!" my mother refused and said no the woman turned to my mother and said "Never swap this child for a gold pig she is too lucky!" my mother took me away and ignored this woman put me in my pram and began to take me home, she always said this woman was a gypsy, i think to my life and wished that that gypsy had got away with me, she would of stopped the cruel things in my life i often think about her even now.

I will start from where i know best, we lived in a 3 bed roomed council house in a not so bad area at the time, me my 2 sisters 2 brothers mother and father.I can only recall my life from the age of eight years old, i cant remember the years b4 maybe its been blocked out somehow in my memory, the earliest i remember is from six yrs the only incident.I tell you about it, we lived near a big park the most popular park in our ares it contained slides swings usual things you would find there in a park.One day i was with my sister she was 3 yrs older than me at the time and my cousin was down visiting my family with her family that day it was a beautiful summers day, we was playing on the park on the seesaw my cousin and sister sat on one side as me usual clumpsy girl was at the other end tryin to pull it down, you know what they did?? jumped off omg underneath the handle there was big scews holding them in, bang straight in to my head they went, i still remember the pain i never forget anything im like an elphant i have a very good memory, god dam it it hurt, my sister pulled off the seesaw and my beautiful blonde hair was soon covered in red blood, i ran accross the park to my house screaming, my uncle at the time was the only one with a car and decided to take me to the local infirmary, i remember being scard cos you what kids are like with needles ouch i thought, i never forget he promised to give me 25pence if i took the needle and was brave so i beleived him, they glued the hole in my head and gave me the needle i never did get the 25pence i guess he owes me now with interest was worth a try for him and i did listen to him as he was my favourite uncle.Its kinda hard to imagine what i have been through all my life seems like a nightmare, many people would have comitted suicide, dont get me wrong i have tried so many times but for some reason its never my time to die, like i said im like a cat with nine lives.Anyway lets get bk to my life story.When i was eight years old me and my sisters brothers and mother lived a dreadfull life, at the time when your just a child you accept what is going on in your life, you accept the way you are being brought up, its the way of life your nieve and dont know any better.I can remember my father he played a big part in my life and you want to know something real strange i still have and at that time have the most utter respect for, he played a big part in my life and got the ball rolling to this miserable life that i sufferewd, and was the cause of the beginning of the sadness in my life.He had a drink problem you see, it was so strange because if you ever met him when he was sober he was the nicest man that walked this earth, and i think this is the good side that i saw in him and maybe thats why i forgived him all these years, who knows maybe its just the loving and forgiving person that i am.But when he drank oh my goodness, u would run a mile, he used to spend all his weeks earnings in the the local pub that he adored in the bandits and lose everything, whilst all of us suffered at home eating anything that went that was going in the cupboards, i remember my mother sewing away on her treadmill sewing machine trying to make fur toys to earn a few quid so that she could feed her children, i remember the rations we had 7 of us sharing 1 pint sterilised milk and puttin water in so father wouldnt know if we had used to much in that day.I cant hate my mother for staying with him she was scared cos sometimes she wiuld get a crack from him but there agin i remember she would tell our fathewr if we had been naughty which we wasnt it was just petty things but she made sure he knew when hed come bk from the pub when he was drunk and i tell u that was far worth than when he was sober cos the punishmebt was much far worst.I remember his hometimes were always around 6pm and the way he used to act like the loving father he thought he was, but his affection was much more different than other fathers.The times when he used to say come sit with dad and touch and grope and say "lets see hoe yr develping!" at that time we didnt understand it was a way of life with us especially when we was demanded to lie next to him on the sofa as he slept off his alchahol addiction and i could feel his so called love sticking in my back, and shaking from head to toe.My sisters suffered the same especially years b4 i could remember they remember everything, i remember wheb he used to hide under our beds to watch us undresss, thats not right now i realise that now that i am older and wiser.Let me just say im in bed right now writing this story with the love of my life lay next to me hes a sleep and doesnt realise what im writing but ive been telling him for the past mth or so i am going write my life story, we are in a travel lodge and resting for the night the date is 1st jan 2004, we are travelling to his country where he lives, i havent saw him for 12 yrs we are on a mission but i will tell u all about that a little later on, hes my childhood sweethaert and has been for over 21 yrs of my life.Not only was my father agressive abusive violent we was all scared of him as children as he was a tall man and as you know we had to do as we were told a sign of respect

When i was a child i remember always being the peacemaker tryin to be funny and make everyone smile the joker also i did this to be on the good side of my father as i didnt like being hurt .He used to cry sometimes about the terrible childhood he had we all felt sorry for him , and u can say i kinda forgive him as i thought it wasnt his fault it was because of his upbringing the way he was with us,you see he told us he saw his mother being caried away on a stretcher when he was 3 yrs old he said she died of meningitis what a tradgedy i thought and what an awful thing for a child to see he said it was the last day he saw her alive.You know when your a child u can beleive anything because you are so nieve, one thng you know that every child loves pets and i tell you something the amount of pets that we had was unbeleivable. I rember our first dog it was a sheep dog you know the kind you on tv always rounding up the sheep in the farmers field? he was a beautiful black and white collie dog, his name was skippy and he was 14 yrs old in our life at the time, i used to watch this program as a chils called "skippy" it was a bout a kangaroo, our dog was called skippy and wheb this program came on he used to run round in cirlcles get so excited and then sit there and watch it all the way through.He was getting old by this time and his bk legs started to go, he develped cancer and my dad and all of us was so sad, but father never took him to the vets.One day i remember he took skippy into our bk garden i followed him, i saw him hold this axe above skippys head skippy looked bk as if he knew his days were numbered and it was his time to leave this life, strange thing was my dad was crying as if he had a gun to his head making him do this dreadfull thing he was about to do, and within one blow he strook skippy accross his skull, blood everywhere, i was so shocked but ma father said that it was the best way and at least our dog wasnt sufferibg no more.W e all carried on this life until father decidedit would be nice for us to get a cat so we did black and white again "Mrs pee" he named her she was lovely but problem was she was always getting pregnant and everytime she had her kittens ma father drowned them in our toilet, it come to the point he had had enough and took our cat to a forset 6 miles away and dumped her their with her kittens once at least they had a little chance to survive.Another time father decided to breed new zealand rabbits we didnt have a clue why?? we saw them born fed them took care of them like our pets,one day i came home from school smelt a gorgeous smell hmm i thought i wonder what is for tea i sat down this lovely stew as i was eatin it my 2yr old brother at the time kept cryin refusin to eat, i thought to myself why is he being so awkward this could be his last meal until tomorrow, my father got angry and started to shuvle the stew into my brothers mouth i neva forget my brother chokin, then my sisster the middle one camme in and shouted "do u realise he dont wanna eat its like he eat his pets?" she was strong she wasnt scared she was and still is the strongest child of us all, it was at that time i realised omg its our rabbits i was sick and didnt eat no more i couldnt id fed those rabbits from being babies what a sick thing to do you see as i told u before his money went on drink whilst he fed us our pets not nice dont you think??. After that day we still suffered the sexual physical mental abuse from our father we didnt have any more pets for a long time, he carried on drinking crying about his awful life as a child everytime he drank too much.At the age of 14 i started to get a little consious about the way i looked you know teenagers like to look good, we always walked around in 2nd hand clothes i never forget the cruel names at scholl "rumble jumble" was the favourite, and then i realised at this time my dad was known as "mad max" I remember our christamsas i remember wantin a aron jumper and new jeans one year, xmas morning came i opened my presents i got them alright only difference was the jumper had a egg stain on it and the jeand had white patches in the knees, also one year i got a loaf of bread pkt mixed jams and margarine my father laughed was his kinda joke as he always called me "miss piggy" and "harry the horse" wouldnt mind i wasnt a fat kid but it plyed havock on my mind thats the time i started to worry about my weight.One day came father decided to have another pet i couldnt beleive it he actually paid £300 for a pedigree dog she was a west island terrior, i thought maybe after payin that he wud pay her vet bills but i was wrong she got parvo a disease that kills dogs, and guess what he did? i know u know he strangled her in front of us all to put her out of her misery docter max i thought it devastated us all. When i got 15yrs old he bought me trainers he got a bargain from one of his so called mates i was so happy the first pair of trainers new in my life, but i was dissapointed to find they were 4 sizes bigger than my feet brown velevet not what you could say the latest fashion at that time but i didnt complain it was better than nothing as i was a keen runner for my local school even though they used to fall off my feet when i was running at least they kept my feet dry i didnt complain and was gratefull he at least thought of me.It was nice when my elder sisiter started to work cos she was earning money and could put 50pence in the metre for electric and used to save her bubbly hot bath water for me was better than going fourth in the same water after other people, i was happy as i got older i got a job in the local chippy, work late nights but earned money and started to feel a little independent.It was at tha time when i met stuart the guy i told you about at the beginning of my book, i hope u remember like i do,we dated and fell in love, but i was always weary we was young and things didnt work out i ended the relationship and hurt him very bad but thats one thing i wond discuss with you.When i was 18yrs old i started work as a trinee electrician i fell for my boss he was nice and gave me a lot love and affection which was what i needed after everything especially the break up of me and stuart,stuart was gone out of my life i dont know where he got to.I ended up havin my first daughter carrie what a beautiful baby she was i had everything wonderful in laws lots of love, but as time went on when carrie was 13mth old i got prgnant again i got until 5mths then the baby died i was devastate dand tryed to take my life, but didnt succedd once again.

i wasnt ment to die i dunno why, my god spared me.a couple mths later i was exspecting again i was so happy it was like my god had given bk to me the baby i had lost, few mths later my son james was born he was beautiful my special baby, i looked upon him like the baby i had lost.But things went sour in my relationship with my childrens father he started to get very jelous of me and nasty and violent it was like history repaetin its self i couldnt live like this again and we split up, stuart was bk again in my life we planned lots of things our future but once again we split up he dissapeared off the face of the earth and i was gutted my first and last love dissapeared.I tryed to rebuild my life again met a sweet guy we married moved away to wiltshire as he was in the army at that time, life was peaceful i enjoyed it carrie and james were happy they still kept in touch with their dad, i fell pregnant in 1995 and i ended up coming bk to my home town as my partner at thew time was going to war with hir regiment because of the bosnian war.I dont know what happened but i had a nervous breakdown i neally lost my third child nikita, my husband got discharged on compasionate grounds he joined me in my homew town got a job as a bus driver, i started to get well and then i found out he was cheating on me not only tha had been beatin carrie and james for 4 yrs behind my bk and my house was getting reposessed cos he used to spend the mortgage money on his other woman.After the break up of that marriage i was so cautious of men, lost my trust completly, i started to do the things on i misses out on as a teenager night clubbing girlie nights in watchin scary movies in the dark with my friends,during that time i met a guy one night in a club sami he said his name was he was so sweet but like i said i wasnt interested, he mythered me for weeks for my number to take me out to dinner i always gave the same answer, but after the few mths i kinda saw all the good things in him kind sweet generous so i thought oh well just this once,Little did i know we fell in love and moved in together what a great guy he was, we had pour arguments like every other couples married in 2000 but then suddely i started to change mood swings omg swollen belly pains in my sides we argued we both were suffering from anxiety and depression cos we hasd a lot on our plate that time home office, i was always moaning i want a holiday but there wasnt a chance as ahmed hadnt been granted his indefinate to stay, we decided to have some time apart this was 2002, but still saw each other gave ourselves some space. We come 2003 a dreadfull thing happened i found out i had cancer, i undergone surgery and the sugeon told me it benine, my two eldest children left me i was alone wit my youingest child who was six at the time, she tried bless here was hard for us both then in the summer i gotbad news i had cancer, my husband came bk to look after me as i thought at the time i undergone major surgery again twice within 3 mths apart, i got the all clear and am in remission,Early in 2004 my ahmed got sick and had to go into hospital to have a biopsy on his long he has a tumor there but thank god it isnt cancerous but he has to have checkups every three mths i took good care of himBut we started to get in each others snxiety again because it was the same old story holiday home office we decided a few days apart.But i really wished that we hadnt because something dreadfull happened to me I thought life was sweet until the rape another abuse to me.

chapter 2

chapter 2 the rape

this night me and my two friends decided to go out to karaokee then into town, we drank laughed and had lots of fun it was a proper gurlie night out the usual thing on a a night out somehow it was more fun we were relaxed when we got into the town. After the karaokee we went into the local bars into town, we was by this time very tipsy around 10 oclock that night we went to our locl night club it was packed out as it was the buisiest club in the town.We ordered our drinks and then we walked around the club for a bit, then off to the dance floor we went we loved to dance they played all sorts of music, we was dancing there when this guy came over to talk to me he seemed the sweetest guy ever, we seemed to get on really well he really seemed like a proper gentleman, i decided to go on to coke as by now the lights were spinning i always did this as i know how far to push myself with drink i dont like to get into a drunken state like my father did all those years ago.My friends sudenly dissapeared and i was left there alone with this guy, but being as nieve and trusting as i am i felt under no threat, like i said he was nice. Arounf 1am i decided to go home as i had to be up early the next day as my youngest daughter was coming back from her dads house the following morning.I said i was going for a taxi and the guy said to me he could drop me off home, i didnt think twice really as i wasnt the scared type i used to box and wasnt frightened, i agreed but made it clear that there was nothing in it, he agreed.As we were going to his car this largish guy came over and the two spoke in a different language i think it was arabic. He said to me that this was his cousin and he was going home with him as they lived in the same town not my town it was in liverpool, i still thought nothing of it.We all got into his car and i directed them to my house as we were going home we got on like a house on fire i thought it would be a kid gesture to invite them in for their trouble, they said thanks and in we went, my friends were awake at this time and we all had a coffee i downloaded my pictures from my didgital camera to my pc like i always did after a night out, the time was getting on and i said to the two that i was getting tired adam as he said his name was the guy i thought was sweet asked if we could talk in private i said and i made it perfectly clear that i wasnt into one night stands , he said to me noooooooo its not what he wanted he said he just wanted to talk, so i agreed.We went into my room chatted a bit and cuddled then i asked him to leave as he did as i wished but i thought it was kinda strange when his cousin kept hanging around on the landing and walking into my room. Adam kissed my cheek and said goodbye then left i even heard the door close behind them as i thought.By this time it was around 3am and i fell into a deep sleep.As i was sleeping i started to have a horrible dream i was hearing voices then they got louder and i was woken up to"HOWS THAT CAT ARE YOU ENJOYING THAT?" it was at this time i realised this couldnt of been a dream, i turned to where the voice came from and there stood adam, i remember wondering why he there and why did he say that, then everything made sense i felt a huge weight ontop of me, as i turned to look up there was his cousin, i started to cry and realised what was going on he put his hand over my mouth and told me "shhh.....shhhh!!!" i panicked and tryed my best to push him off but he was so heavy, i kicked bashed my hands against my headboard,i woke up my friend and she came running into my room she switched the light on she caught them and they fled very fast, i was raped it all happened so quickly but at the time felt like a life time.we called the police and before i knew it my house was flooded in cid police and forensics, and i was whisked off to a rape centre for examining.They were eventually caught and the cid beleived me it was such a releif but later the crown prosocution let them off and said insufficient evidence it devastated me.The trauma was too much i started to scrub myself 5 times a day i felt dirty then the i ended up in a lot of pain and saw 4 docters that week, as time went on guilt started to come in i felt like i needed to punish myself and i started to change everything about myself i dyed my lovely blonde hair to black and stopped eating by september i was really poorly and the anorexia/bulimia kicked in then the self harm.

It messed me up that year i ended up anorexic/builimic self ahrming i lost 4 stone in weight within 9 weeks,life was hard i had my 8yr old daughter and my 13yr old son with me, they suffered i lost my job all my friends took everything my car reposessed i had nothing just my kids i even shared trainers with my 13yr od son, my family ignored me apart from my brother who was wonderful, my father got told of my illness and called me,his exact words wasnt helpful i wont go into that as you are aware of the type of person he is,Ahmed my husband wasnt aware of what had happened and i called him crying asking to see him,he picked me up and was so shocked to see the state of me, i had lost a lot of weight thin losong my hair rotton teeth,he started to take care of me bk and to the hospital everytime i self harmed i couldnt help it i was still traumatised and felt full of guilt that i was raped anorexia is a phsycological illness and is brought on in 80% cases from sexual abuse(rape in most cases)Halloween i was in my room on my pc whilst my brother mike was doing a little party downstairs for my kids and my nephew mark nikita my 8yr old had a cat suit her dad had bought her from asda and mike my brother used my eye liner to do her whiskers and black nose i sat at my oc crying i couldnt go out trick or treating like we usually did, nikita come into my room and asked when was we going i replied i cant baby mummys not well, she was devestated and ran in her room crying, omg i felt so guilty so i self harmed cut both my wrists, my fault cos of the rape i thought my lifes ruined i was rushed into hospital nikita crys still now about that,james 13 at the time tryed to hang hisself from his bunk he suffers mental depression now and still isnt in school hes too traumatised my familys destroyed.

I think it was november time 2004 i was in my room i seeked company on my pc with my friends from all over the world tryin to think of a solution to this dreadfull nightmare me and my kids were suffering, there was a knock at my door nikita answered it was my middle sister.

She shouted me and said there was an old friend with her who come to see me, i shouted bk "2min i come down" when i entered my lounge there was this guy with her he had a hat on and dint look to me but said hello, i relpied hello and went over to my other pc.My sister said dod u know who this is?? i replied "no" he looked to me omg i was so shocked, can u guess who it was??stuarti couldnt beleive it it had been 11 yrs since i saw him i was happy but mixed emotions, and a little embarrased cos my scars were still fresh i had 35 scars within 2 mths he saw me at the worst stage in my illness.Christmas time was the worst time seeing my children waking up christmas morning to nothing lookin at them keeping a brave face holding bk theit tears i cut my face and arms through guilt again, i promised them we have christmas in spring, but springs gone and it was hard to explain to my 8yr old mummys still sick.

.Three months later we lost touch and i started once again to suffer from the horrible killer anorexia, its real hard beleive me, continued...cat wit 9 lives.

where was i? ah yes i remember i was up to when i told u about my breakdown, since this time i decided to seak medical help in that way i mean councelling, i have tried for 11mths to cope myself and not have councelling, but the other week i had to go see my docter, my ears was being affected everything started to sound real loud, even the slightest little sound was very loud to me and it really hurt my head, i started to get migranes, i broke down in front of my docter, and asked why all these problems? my body starting to die inside i feel, i losing my hair, my teeth are bad from bulimia,full of scars from self harm, bruises come and go, aching joints, and now my ears, the docter said it all cos my anorexia, these are the symptoms, your body starts to shut down like a car with no petrol, like a flower with no water, its a dreadfull illness, always on the scales weighing yourself, scared to eat, food has become my worst enemy beleive me, and why all this? cos i was raped, im not only the victim but i also pay with my life for something i didnt ask for.It seems to me also everything go wrong in my life, always hurdles, but i swear nothin will ruin me, i try so hard, i have to.I went out to town with my sister and her friend after 11mths and we lost each other, sad thing is they didnt bother to come look where i was, shows their concern hey!! decided to walk home but got a little scared called my brother to pick me up, im moving soon i hope i need get away from this house its very bad luck for us all, i think i got a ghost, cos lots of strange things happen here but i think its a friendly one cos it does silly things to sort of let u know its there, maybe its the woman who was murdered here in the 1970s, its true i know its hard to bbeleive, her husband poured petrol over her and set fire to her in this house,i think it is her who turns down my stereo and knocks things off the wall bless her.You know i got proper strange family i didnt tell you that my grandmother (god bless her soul) was mudered by my grandfather, she was 33yrs at the time 8mths pregnant my grandfather was a cruel man treated my father and his brothers and sisters like they were nothing, anyway grandfather pushed my grandmother down the stairs she was rushed into hospital her baby came and died she died 2 days later,:( i was always told by my father that she died of menengitis, he was 3 wen she died.I visited her grave wen i was 16yrs old down at our local cemetry and was so shocked to find her my granfather and 2 babies buried in the same grave but there was no head stone, this really hurt she was murdered and no headstone? is that right? all because my granfather was playing away from home and she found out, then the cheek of it he was put in the same grave thats disgusting.I t is my intention one day that i shall buy a beautiful headstone for my gran and her babies, and it might seem cruel but i wouldnt write my grandfathers name on it, he doesnt deserve to be on there.U may find it hard to beleive this story of my life but i swear my life everything that i write is true, i just have faith in my god and pray he make my and my childrens my fav brother mike and my nephews life a little better and pass some luck our way also le he deserve it too many selfish people take advantage of him, hes like me in a lot of ways, i pray he sees his family soon in egypt as he misses them dreadfully, and that he gets to see his 2 sons sammi and luke.I know this road am on has been very bumpy for 36yrs but am sure my god will straighten out this road and the people who have supported me through my illness cos they been a tower of strength.I still got my little car lol not much to look at but gets me around, and the weird thing is i have many fans lol, but they dont think like me there the type people who judges a book by its cover, its wrong.I maybe suffering still but i get some good things from my illness i learnt how to struggle to do without i learnt the value of money and always make sure you have some put away for a rainy day, plus i lost the horrible selfishness that i had inside me for such a long time, i become such a sweet gurl and my hearts as big as the world, but i learnt not to be nieve like i was..which is a good thing.......to be continued...

chapter three...

The mth is now june things arnt so good still i self harmed writing help on my left arm starve purge abuse laxatives, im in shock still traumatised my kids upside down my brothers depressed my husbands depressed, what can we do?

june 12th drank so much alchahol took lots tablets fell unconscious i had enough, luckily enough my oldest daughter found me my heart had stopped and the docters had to do cpr on me, ahmed pleaded with me to get councelling after that so i agreed, 23rd june i was rushed in hospital again gastric problems i have suffered severve pain since 9mths my docter suspects i have an ulcer from purging have an appointment august but i dont think i can wait until then in pain.Started councelling and the phsycyatrist put me on so many meds i sleep 24.7 now no life and when i am awake im writing letters sending emails constantly to solve my husbands case with the immigration, so we both poorly now i hope my husband doesnt try to suicide he talks about it ofton i have to go now to sleep i shall continue soon..

• Guests
Guest Guest

i pray for all of you.i am no stranger to loss.many losses.most recently my husband SSG Gregory Frampton killed in operation enduring freedom.War is hell.pray always and dilligenty for peace.prayer can move mountians.his grieving widow,julie

• Members
marilynwhite3049

Jazzyjoslon: I would love to read your story. However, the font is so small, I can not focus well enough. Please email it to me. I will pray for you. I pray for all on this board. I feel uncomfortable asking you to send in bigger letters, I hope you understand. Sincerely Marilyn.white3049@sbcglobal.net

• Members

For My Danny~ Marilyn White is with you now!! Take good care of her, as I know that exactly 2 years ago at this very moment, you were called to comfort people like Marilyn... Her struggle was long and difficult- I pray that you all celebrate the magic of you, Danny, as you welcome her home!!! I love you!! Mom

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

mamabets, thank you. Jenni and Danny will take good care of our sweet friend Marilyn.

Lord, Please take good care of our Marilyn. She's a good friend, a good person, a good mom, and a good saint. Let her enjoy all the goodness of Heaven, and let her forget cancer's pain. Please tell her we love her, love her dearly. Thank You Lord.

• Members

For My Danny~ I THANK YOU and BLESS YOU as you embraced your healed self around our little dog Kiley this morning!! You were right there as he could NOT walk,JUST like the time before his surgery for the crushed disc... He then could again at the vets, after you and I meditated with him!! You amazed HIM-!! You told me in my heart exactly what to do, and I followed your every word!! The vet, whose name was Betsie, of course, said "lumbar pain"... I must be the nurse and the Mama now!! 2-3 weeks of restrictions on him~ I will make sure!! And thank you , too, for the police escort, behind the semi truck... The truck was beautiful in it's new shades of light blue and silver!!! Quite a show for our Ki-Ki in the middle of the night!!! We heard you take over and we believe!!! ALWAYS!!! I love you...Mom

• Members

Surviving a Heart Attack (just read)

This one is definitely worth your minute: I suffered a heart attack recently and I did one thing that brought almost immediate relief.

With all my strength I tried to stretch my body and overcome the bending position one is forced to when suffering a heart attack.

I put myself in supine position, put my STRETCHED ARMS TO THE SIDES at slightly greater tha right angle and stopped tossing and turning and moving my fingers, which I thought was the best way to REDUCE ADRENALINE – the main culprit of a HA. I felt almost immediate improvement in the depth of my breath, the pain the muscle cramp started receding. After 15 minutes I was able to stand up.

Putting arms to the sides looks to make the chest and muscles inside it expand and that streches the cramped heart muscle (like soccer players stretch their cramped calf by bending the foot to the maximum, just raise your arms above the head level and you can see it does make the chest expand). Staying totally motionless seems to induce a state of maximum relaxation of the body (which reduces adrenaline.) and muscles (including the heart muscle).

Please try using this technique when facing death. It can really help you and your relatives survive a heart attack.

Greetings

Peter

• Members

id like to say a prayer for mark (alwaysmyjennifer) and his beloved wife, mary through here. May God give them the love, peace and guidance, and everything that they, and their family need, today and always. God bless.

luv u mark and mary

sue

• Members

WE ALL NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND SAY A SPECIAL PRAYER FOR MARK TODAY............HE HAS HELPED ALL OF US............NOW.........IT IS OUR TURN TO HELP HIM!!!!!!!!!!!! SAY A SPECIAL PRAYER FOR HIM AND HIS WIFE TODAY........MESSENGER

• Members

For special Mark~You are the answer to the prayers of so many...Know that God holds you in the palm of his hand, because you hold so many in the lonely part of your heart...We pray that your journey will continue, decorated with ALL things that make you live in peace,love and harmony~ You will always be the Holy Spirit, come to life, to me!! Amen and Love~ xoxomamabets

• Members

mamabets and messenger, i completely agree with you both about mark, i think he does a lot for people, like he radiates warmth and hope through words. mark, you're brill, and although i talk rubbish sometimes, i really do admire you. Big love and hugs to you and mary!

thank you, my dear friend mark ((((((((((mark&mary))))))))))

sue

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

Yep, Bets tryin' t' make me blush (takes more than that, just ask an old friend). I care because of what I've been through. I've been through a lot, so I can feel what others are going through and help them. Just servin'. luv ya. me

• Members

mark, i wouldn't call it servin! i'd call it giving love and hope :) thaaaaaannkk yoooouu! and thanks for what you said about my mum and that long-winded story.......

luv u

moi

• Guests

My sister ( Kathy has brain cancer, tumors ) I believe in Miracles. The Lord has the healing power!!

With the medication and the Lord's healing touch, she will become one again in health!!

God is in control!!

With God all things are possible!!

Have strong Faith and Trust!!

waterfalls

• Guests

My sister ( Kathy has brain cancer, tumors ) I believe in Miracles. The Lord has the healing power!!

With the medication and the Lord's healing touch, she will become one again in health!!

God is in control!!

waterfalls

• Guests

With the medication and the Lord\'s healing touch, she will become one again in health!!

God is in control!!

waterfalls

• Guests

Please pray for my mother she has breast cancer and she has lost a lot of weight and she has a lot of pain and breathing not well either she is dying from the cancer and I am so overwelmed by it all I love her so and do not what her to suffer. Thanks Pray for me and my sisters to during this time to help us to be strong for our mother and help us with our feeling depressed and overwelmed Lord I put all this in your hands Lord I love you Lord.

• Members
4everjoeysmom

Dear Guest, I echo your prayers and know God hears them.

I lost my son Joey on July 31st, just 7 days before his 24th birthday. New Years Eve will be five months. Thanksgiving found me a mess this year. It has taken me weeks to breathe...

My husband and I are setting out tomorrow for Quito to work for a week with orphaned children for Christmas. We are feeding over 2000. Should anyone visit here and read this, please help us pray that this event will be a blessing to the children, will honor God, and will make Joey smile. I miss him so much...

God bless you all and bring you comfort and peace in knowing our loved ones are still with us... Love, Claudia

• Members

DEAR GUEST..................I WILL PRAY FOR YOU YOUR MOM AND YOUR FAMILY.............I AM SO SORRY ALL OF YOU HAVE TO GO THRU THIS.........DOES YOUR MOM AND SISTERS HAVE THE FAITH YOU HAVE IN GOD??????????IF NOT PLEASE USE THIS TIME TO TALK TO THEM ABOUT THE LORD...ESPECIALLY YOUR MOM..HE WILL..........HELP YOU THRU THIS AS WILL THE PEOPLE HERE...I WENT TO CANCER TREATMENT CENTER OF AMERICA IN ZION ILLINOIS...........MANY GO THERE THAT HAVE NO HOPE AND THEY ARE ABLE TO HELP THEM..THEY HAVE A DIFFERENT APPROACH.....IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY INFO OR JUST WANT TO WRITE..MY EMAIL IS LOVEISANGELS74@SBCGLOBAL.NET

I HAD BREAST CANCER...MY SON HAD HODGKINS...AND FOUGHT FOR 6 YEARS BUT LOST HIS FIGHT JUNE OF 05...SO I KNOW SOMEWHAT .OF WHAT YOU ARE GOING THRU...

MAY THE LORD WRAP HIS LOVING ARMS AROUND ALL OF YOU AND FILL YOUR HEARTS WITH HIS PEACE...........

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

MESSENGER

• Members

I pray everyday for God to help me understand and cope with the loss of my Mother.. I can testify to the fact that my Mother is with God and all my family up in Heaven. I watched the death process of her and was blessed to watch her inter into internal life.. I proceeded to write a journel so I wouldn't forget any moment with her in her passing. Even though I am thankful to be a part of her passing, I wanted so much to go with her.. and I still do at times of despare. I believe she is in a place with God and one day our chain again will link.. God Bless You..

• Guests

I would like to say that I am in need of prayers. I am disabled, but my legal disability has not come through. I am housebound, and alone and depressed. I believe totally in the power of prayer, and will willingly pray for those in need on this site. I have had a near death experience a year or so ago, that changed my life for the better. My grandmother, long ago deceesed, guided me into a place of peace and joy. I did not want to come back, yet it was not my time to go there.

• Members

My beloved best friend and Mother Olive passed away a week ago today. I am trying to make it through one day at a time. She had a severe bleeding type stroke December 23rd and only lingered three more weeks because we tried to "save her" with a drainage tube and other things to buy her time. I am grateful however for the little time we did have to "say goodbye" to her. She could understand us, though could not speak, she did respond with a little bit of hand strength and eye movements. I do not know why she had to leave us at this time, although I guess anytime death comes it is not the "right time". She was 86, people say she had a full life, yes she did, but I keep thinking, she could have had a few more years, she had her memory, she had more stories to tell. We all still needed her so much. My Dad and brother needed her the most. And now my sister is causing problems and I am losing her too. At least I have not lost my Dad and brother, they will be coming to stay with me and my husband for a while.

Mama Olive I miss you so much, but I am glad you don't have to live on paralyzed and not able to speak or swallow. Please, I need some prayers to get over this, to get me through each day, to ease my sorrow, to give me strength and hope in the future. I am half my mothers age, so I probably have so much longer to live, I hope I can do good on earth without having her around to talk to and to listen to. I love you Mom.

• Members
4everjoeysmom

Dear Palmtwee, I am praying for you. You will never get "over it", but you will get over the hurdles, as you said, one day at a time. My mother is still with me, but she shares with me all the time how she feels about losing her mom--18 years ago. She still misses her, and she still cries sometimes, especially on special dates she remembers like birthday, mother's day, etc. You had a precious gift in having a little extra time to share with your mom and say good-bye. I admire your courage and your deisre to do good with your life. You have friends here now, and we are always here if you need to share, cry, vent, laugh, whatever... God bless you and lift you up to see that Hope you desire. Love, Claudia

P.s. I lost my son Joey on July 31st, 2006. While I personally still have my mom, I do know the excruciating pain and loneliness of heavy loss. I am praying for you...

• Members
xxordinaryxxgirlxx

A friend of mine is having a hard time, and she lives kind of far from me, so I can't be with her alot. She's been in and out of jail for acting out a few times and I'm very concerned about her. Last night she called me to her house, and by the time I got there, she didn't answer the phone or the door. I pounded on the door and windows, screamed her name, and she still didn't come to the door. I told myself that she was okay, and maybe she was in the bathroom. I sat in my car and waited for 10 minutes, and then she called my cell phone. She told me that she couldn't open the door because she broke her hand fighting with her sister and she was in the bathroom and the door was locked, and that all the windows were locked, and that there was no way I could get in without breaking a window. Her, being a good friend of mine, I was worried, so I got a neighbor boy from down the street to lift me up and break the bathroom window. When I got in there, she was sitting up against the door, and she had blood coming down her neck and wrists. She said that the one on her neck was from her sister. I then immideatley called her dad and told him that I was taking her to the hospital. He refused to let me. And where I live you have to have parental consent to take a minor to the hospital. Her dad woulnd't let me. Before I left, feeling completley helpless, I made her dad promise that he would have someone stay with her for the next few days. And he promised. But I'm still worried about her...And can't loose her to. She my best friend. I don't know what there is that I can do.

I've also lost my mother too in 2004, and just recently lost my sister July 26th, 2006. I'm only 17, and it's very hard. How old was Joey? If that's okay to ask?

• Members
4everjoeysmom

Joey was 7 days from turning 24. But I can remember my own life at 17, and then again what it was like when Joey was 17. It's a hard enough time in life, with all of the changes from teenager to young adult. You are an extraordinary young woman, and you have endured extraordinary circumstances. To have your level of strengtha nd courage, to think of your friend's needa dn got to battle for her in whatever problems she is facing... I am proud of you! I don;t know you, but I can honestly say I am proud of you. Life is tough, and it can be cruel and unfair, but you are growing into a deeply compassionate and loving young woman. Keep on fighting that good fight! Some day not so far away, I believe you will find peace and joy and true happiness.

I do hope your friend is OK. I will be praying for both of you. Love, Claudia

• Members
xxordinaryxxgirlxx

I just wanted to say to anyone who prayed for my friend, she is doing well now. Her Boyfriend is with her as often as he can be. I saw her tonight and it was a wonder time. We played in the snow like we were little kids again, then came inside and warmed up to a nice warm blaket, a couch and a movie. I had fun. I'm just so thankful that she is still here. Thanks for keeping her in your prayers.

• Guests
Guest Guest

I have a blood diorder called Myloid . I have to take a pill every day to keep it under control. My white cells are very low now from taking the medicine called Gleevec. I would like for you to pray for me , that God will touch my body. Shirley Handy

• Members
4everjoeysmom

Father in Heaven, Sometimes we don't understand the specifics of th ethings we must endure in our lives. But we do know that trials in life bring us to a crossroads. We can choose to trust your will and your ways, or we can turn away. Thank you for planting seeds of seeking that soften our hearts and humble us to come to you for our ever need. Father I pray that you would comfort Shirley and bring her peace in the trial she is facing with Myloid. I pray that you guide the doctors and medical staff with wisdom in traeting this ailment. Father I pray that you touch Shirley's body and bring her healing. Thank you for all of the blessings in our lives, and thank you for the greatest gift of grace that alows us to come to you directly in our darkest times and in all seasons of our lives. We love you, worship you, and pray for the diligence to honor you and abide in you in all we do. Thank you for hearing us Lord, and for never leaving us. I give thanks and ask these things in the precious name of our Lord & Savior, Jesus. Amen!

SHirley, may the hand of God and the peace of our Lord bring you comfort and healing. Love & Hugs, Claudia

• Members

I wanted to share something I saw on an email and thought this would be the right place:

"When you reach the end of your rope

you will find the hem of HIS garment"

May we all remember who is with us each and every step of this journey.

• Members
4everjoeysmom

Amen Mofirefly! And thanks for your great comment posted to my blog site. I'm so glad you enjoyed reading. I posted last week again. Trying to decide what to write about for next time. It's one adventure after another here. Bless you dear friend. Hugs, Claudia

• Members

With mother's day just around the corner I've come here to join with many others on these boards - and claim a scripture that was refered to on the loss of mother forum

Where two or three are gathered in my name, there I will be in the mist of them

Not sure I got that worded correctly - but as tomorrow approches as the first mother's day for so many and the 2nd, 3rd, etc. for so many others, may we unite in prayer and ask that the Lord hold on to us and carry us thru.

The Lord is my strenth and my salvation, whom shall I fear

I want to claim that scripture to help me and others so we can be freed of being so afraid of how we will be able to handle all the days ahead of us.

Everyone take care!

• Members
4everjoeysmom

Candy, Thank you so much. I absolutely agree! God bless you Sister! And I wish you a peace filled mothers day with love and blessings. -Claudia

• Members
jackiewitter

Mofirefly,

The Lord is my strenth and my salvation, whom shall I fear. Today I claim it also. Thank you so much for sharing. Peace and blessings, Jackie

PS, this year my little brother got to spend Mothers Day with our Mom in Heaven. I am rejoicing.

• Members
cindyinalaska

VERY SAD NEWS...

My daughter just came home from school today and told me that a 17 year old girl from her highschool was in a car crash on Friday morning and passed away on Saturday. Her name is Beth Anne...can you all please pray for her and her family to help them through this difficult time. Thank you all so much for including her in your prayers. Cindy

• Members
4everjoeysmom

Cindy, I'm so sorry for beth Anne's family and her friends. Praying... Hugs, Claudia

• Members

My mother Judy has cancer and is now on hospice. I know the time she has is limited and that is a fact I have to face even though I don't want to as it's hard to take. Please pray that she will be able to take her trip to Alaska in June and finish the things she want before she is called to the next journey. I'm not asking for forever as it would be selfish of me as I know she is in pain and that's not fair to her. Believe me that is the hardest statement for me to write.

Thank You, and I'm praying for everyone

Theresa

• Members

bunnyrun,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mother.

cindyinalaska,

My prayers are also with Beth Anne's family. Please let her parents know that the BI website is full of caring , wonderful people that have also had to travel down this path that no parent should ever have to take. Sometimes just viewing the posts each day gives me insight,and it allows me to realize that others also have had to experience the same type of loss that I have, yet most of all the BI website is full of caring people who are always willing to listen, and we care because we can relate in several ways, because we've had to take this journey.

Take care

Wadesmom

• Members
4everjoeysmom

Theresa, I am praying for you and your mother...

• Members

Thank You All,

I appreciate all the answers to my request and pray that you are all blessed in your lives and your love ones.

Theresa

• Members
cindyinalaska

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you for your prayers for Beth's family. We live in a town of only 1,600 so the loss of Beth has devastated so many people in this small town. I feel bad for her parents, family, siblings, and friends. If I get the opportunity to tell Beths family about Beyond Indigo, I will...it has been the wonderful people that I have met here at BI that have helped me move through the grief process of losing my dad this past December. Thank you all so much for caring. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Cindy

• Members
brujablanca

My mother had a follow up sonogram after a mammogram and doctors found a shadow in one breast. I pray that this is nothing, and she has to go back for another sonogram and biopsy. She is nervous, but I am trying to stay strong. I am very worried about her and am asking everyone here to pray for her health. I will do the same for all of you in return. I am very scared about this. I pray she is okay. All prayers are welcome to wish my mother good health. The good thoughts and prayers will come back to all of you in return. Blessings to all.

• Members

I'm keeping your mother in prayer. Let us know here what goes on. You also have my prayers and blessings. God Bless You

deb

• Members
brujablanca

Thank you so much. My mother's name is Deb too. I really appreciate your kind thoughts and words. It means more than I can ever say. May your kindness return to you ten fold.

• Members

Brujablanca - May God give you strength to be with your mom during this time of waiting, and may He also guide you when you get more results. If you get time, please keep those of us here posted on what is happening. Take care.

• Members
brujablanca

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I need the support moreso now, because I found out that my father has an enlarged prostate and must get that checked. I don't know why these things are happening but I pray that I can deal with this. Your thoughts and prayers mean so much to me. Thank you for all your support while I am trying to stay strong. I am worried about them, but am hopeful that the tests will be negative of any illness. My God I don't know how I am coping. Thank you so much. I will keep you all posted on what goes on.

Archived