Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Angry, Not sure what to do

naty0123

• Members

I lost my husband on May 11, of this year. Me and my daughter found him dead in the bed....I cant not get the images of my husband out of my head. I feel so frozen and I just hate life. He was my everything. We have been together for 19yrs. We have two daughters. I am not sure on how to do this new life that I have been forced into. I only know how to do my life with my husband. I miss him so much, all I do is cry and feel hopeless. I tell myself he'll be home or he'll call me in alittle bit,, just to make it through the day. then I realize, he is never coming home. I will never feel his hair on my fingers or his kisses on my face. The NEVER is killing me. I'm so pissed!!!!!! I'm pisssed that my daughters have to be raised without him!!! I came accross this website and thought that I would post....It feels somewhat good to be able to relate to people that have lost peeple and that understand!!! Thanks for listening!

• Members
bonnieville

HI, I TOO HAVE LOST THE LOVE OF MY LIFE OF 48 YRS DUE TO BLEEDING OUT THAT THEY COULD NOT STOP. MY HUSBAND WAS NEVER SICK,JUST DID NOT FEEL WELL AND PASSED OUT TAKEN TO HOSPITAL AND THEN IT WAS OVER. ITS A NIGHTMARE,I WAIT FOR HIM TO COME HOME,NEED TO FEEL HIS TOUCH,HIS SMELL AND SMILE. WHAT DO WE DO? ITS SO LONELY,AND I AM SO ANGRY,THINK ALOT ABOUT KILLING MYSELF TO BE WITH HIM. I KEEP LOOKING FOR ANSWERS AND NEVER RECEIVE THEM. WHY ARE WE LEFT TO BEAR THIS? TAKE CARE BONNIE

• Members

I am sorry for your loss. I am not sure why we are stuck here to bare the pain. I want to be with my husband so bad... There are no answers. I'll like to be just at home because he's here!!! When I leave the house I see that life goes on and I just want it to all stop! I hate seeing people happy...I was once so happy that I didnt know what to do with myself and now I am angry, bitter and very hateful. My whole world is upside down. Everyday for me gets worse instead of better....If, I didnt have my two daughters there would be no reason to bare this much pain...Take care munchkin

HI, I TOO HAVE LOST THE LOVE OF MY LIFE OF 48 YRS DUE TO BLEEDING OUT THAT THEY COULD NOT STOP. MY HUSBAND WAS NEVER SICK,JUST DID NOT FEEL WELL AND PASSED OUT TAKEN TO HOSPITAL AND THEN IT WAS OVER. ITS A NIGHTMARE,I WAIT FOR HIM TO COME HOME,NEED TO FEEL HIS TOUCH,HIS SMELL AND SMILE. WHAT DO WE DO? ITS SO LONELY,AND I AM SO ANGRY,THINK ALOT ABOUT KILLING MYSELF TO BE WITH HIM. I KEEP LOOKING FOR ANSWERS AND NEVER RECEIVE THEM. WHY ARE WE LEFT TO BEAR THIS? TAKE CARE BONNIE

Archived