Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

* Excellent CD on Anger! *

BreathofAngel

• Members
BreathofAngel

Greetings and hugs to everyone!

For those who wish to learn more about how to control anger, etc. there is a great CD that I have listened to by Louise L. Hay entitled "Anger Releasing".

It is excellent as it goes through steps to help one fully bring forth the anger and then release it in a calm manner. It is very helpful, imho, and thought I'd share this with you since there appears to be many who are currently dealing with anger from the loss of a loved one.

• Members

hey angel are you in the UK or US? Im asking because my mom was from glasgow scotland and i am in us. I am hoping to visit scotland soon.

Deb

• Members
BreathofAngel

hey angel are you in the UK or US? Im asking because my mom was from glasgow scotland and i am in us. I am hoping to visit scotland soon.

Deb

Hi Deb, No, I am not in the UK. I am in the U.S.A. though not close to where you are at. I have heard that Scotland is a beautiful place to visit so I hope if you get to go you will truly enjoy yourself and take in the different environment and enjoy the people! Be safe on your trip!

Many blessings to you!

Archived