Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Oliver

Pooh's Mom

• Members

New here. All alone and crying and hurt beyond measure. My beloved cat of over 20 years, Oliver, past away late last night 04/09/12. I had called my vet who has been Oliver's vet for a long time, on his cell phone and he was out of town but promised to come on in and meet me first thing this morning to see what could be done for Oliver. Unfortunately, my Oliver passed away late last night so the trip to the vet today will be to have Oliver cremated. I am so alone, so grief stricken. My heart is broken into a million pieces and I fear I will never get over the loss of him.

I know every one thinks this of their own, but Oliver was the most beautiful, loving creature God ever created and I am so very grateful for his presence and time in my life.

Would like to talk in chat room or with someone as I am suffering unbearable grief now.

Darci

• Members

Darci,

I am very sorry about your beloved cat. I lost my precious Emmy after 15 years. She was far more than a pet; she was my friend and companion. Do you have a picture you would like to show us? You can post it to the gallery. I hope you found someone in the chat room. Keep checking in there because people are in and out all the time.

Do you have anyone else to talk to? Do you have friends that understand? We will be here for you.

ModKonnie

• Members

I'm sorry about Oliver. It is very traumatic to have made the decision and they pass before then. I hope you are feeling a little better now.

• Members
Pooh's Mom

I'm really sorry for your loss. I lost my baby two weeks ago so I know how much it hurts. And words just don't seem to help much. I wish they did. I have no words of wisdom that people probably haven't already said to you. If you didn't love him it wouldn't hurt. That's the price we pay I guess.

Archived