Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

hating this time of year

btjw020610

• Members

so today was awful I had to go to the store and I was stopped dead in my tracks because there are pink hearts and sweets and gifts everywhere. I just walked through walmart almost holding my breath waiting to be done so I could go home and cry which I did in spurts. ugh I can not wait for February 15 is here. I just want bury my head some where. I miss him so much we would have had so much fun during this break from school. He would have love having family time and relaxing we would be planning our move now giving thought to where and when. I just don't get it at all. Why do such awful things happen this way?

• Members

so today was awful I had to go to the store and I was stopped dead in my tracks because there are pink hearts and sweets and gifts everywhere. I just walked through walmart almost holding my breath waiting to be done so I could go home and cry which I did in spurts. ugh I can not wait for February 15 is here. I just want bury my head some where. I miss him so much we would have had so much fun during this break from school. He would have love having family time and relaxing we would be planning our move now giving thought to where and when. I just don't get it at all. Why do such awful things happen this way?

BTJW,

I have no idea why such awful things happen. I am sorry you are going through such a rough time right now. please feel free to keep sharing with us how you feel. We will be here to listen,

ModKonnie

Archived