Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

the best mom

andy_1982

• Members

Today my mother passed away, at about 8.45 my father knocked my bedroom door and said my mom was ill they had been to there Friday dance class like they always do. I went downstairs to see my mom and she was shaking and in great pain. My mom had never been someone to talk about pain... and was a trooper in dealing with it, my dad thought it was bad and called the ambulance. The ambulance people came pretty quick and were doing there checks bit there was some irregularity in the heart beat so they wanted to take her to hospital before they took her to hospital she had a heart attack, after using the shock thing and resuscitation methods they managed to get her breathing again, another ambulance came and they prepared to take her away, after the first attack she was unconscious. In the ambulance she had another attack i was outside it waiting to get in the 2nd ambulance, i watched the ambulance shake as they did heart compressions etc..... when we got to the hospital we were taken to the sitting room.... after 15minutes a dr and sister told us my mom had passed away.........

Since then ive been lost and grieving, i dont really know what to say or why i posted here, but i had to talk to someone, i watched my mother die tonite and both me and my dad feel guilt about it, my mom was only 61 and to young to pass on, my dad is 64 nd now he proberly will live rest of his life alone... my mom gave everything to anyone and was such a wonderful human, after we were told she had gone we ot to see her body, i have never cried so much and i have never saw my dad so sad, this is a time that both of us thought would never happen, i am lost for words. If this post bores anyone i dont care.... its how i feel and what happened. im trying to sleep now, but its impossible nowing my life has changd forever :(

RIP Mom i love you and i know now in heaven, knowing you, you are sorting everyone out. I really miss you

• Members

Andy, I am sorry for your loss.. I know the words just don't mean a lot. I remember. My dad died 6 years ago in January. I was there watching him, it was different he was 86 and had cancer, we were expecting it. The hurt was and is terrible. I took care of him, and never dreamed of what pain I would feel when he left. He died in my arms, I watched his life just slip out of his body and I will never forget the lonliness I felt, the fear, the sadness.

I can't imagine the feelings you have losing your mom, she is so much younger. I hope and pray that you and your dad find some peace. it's kind of like taking baby steps.. you go forward and you fall back. Time does make it ease, but the pain is always there. I still find times I miss him so much and I am an old woman myself. He was still my dad. You have the right to feel whatever you want, nobody can take that from us, but do take care of you.. the lack of sleep is tough.. I hope you and your dad help each other, I am sure that is what your mom would like.

You made me smile though imagining her sorting things out.. I think that a lot..

my dad died in January 2006.. I believe he left so he could make way for my grandaughter who died in October 2006, I miss them both so much, some days are good, some days are bad.. but this place has been great for me.. I just write my feelings and people have been so good to me just by letting me have my say. It doesn't matter if people agree with us.. but we do say things here that nobody else seems to want to listen to.

My thoughts are with you and your family..

• Members

Today my mother passed away, at about 8.45 my father knocked my bedroom door and said my mom was ill they had been to there Friday dance class like they always do. I went downstairs to see my mom and she was shaking and in great pain. My mom had never been someone to talk about pain... and was a trooper in dealing with it, my dad thought it was bad and called the ambulance. The ambulance people came pretty quick and were doing there checks bit there was some irregularity in the heart beat so they wanted to take her to hospital before they took her to hospital she had a heart attack, after using the shock thing and resuscitation methods they managed to get her breathing again, another ambulance came and they prepared to take her away, after the first attack she was unconscious. In the ambulance she had another attack i was outside it waiting to get in the 2nd ambulance, i watched the ambulance shake as they did heart compressions etc..... when we got to the hospital we were taken to the sitting room.... after 15minutes a dr and sister told us my mom had passed away.........

Since then ive been lost and grieving, i dont really know what to say or why i posted here, but i had to talk to someone, i watched my mother die tonite and both me and my dad feel guilt about it, my mom was only 61 and to young to pass on, my dad is 64 nd now he proberly will live rest of his life alone... my mom gave everything to anyone and was such a wonderful human, after we were told she had gone we ot to see her body, i have never cried so much and i have never saw my dad so sad, this is a time that both of us thought would never happen, i am lost for words. If this post bores anyone i dont care.... its how i feel and what happened. im trying to sleep now, but its impossible nowing my life has changd forever :(

RIP Mom i love you and i know now in heaven, knowing you, you are sorting everyone out. I really miss you

Oh, I am so sorry for your loss! ): My dad passed away 3 weeks ago Sunday so I know exactly what you are going through. ): Talking about it helps. Getting it off your chest. This is what this forum is for. Again, I am so very sorry about your mother....):

• Members

Oh, I am so sorry for your loss! ): My dad passed away 3 weeks ago Sunday so I know exactly what you are going through. ): Talking about it helps. Getting it off your chest. This is what this forum is for. Again, I am so very sorry about your mother....):

Hey Andy, I am so sorry about your Mom. She sounded like a really great lady. Glad you felt you could come here to talk. Any time, ok? Take care. Kate

• Members

Ty for all your replies.... i know i not alone in the world losing a parent, but right now it feel so hard, i woke up this morning after sharing a bottle of whiskey with my dad and i felt ok, then i went downstairs and saw my dad and my moms empty chair and i just have tears streaming down my face, my dad had to phone my brother this morning and he is on his way down..... it very hard time. I not sure what else to say but soon i need to phone all friends :( it is worst time of my life but i know my mom and she would want it to be better, so i going to try be my best for her

Thank you again it really mean a lot

Archived