Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Found a picture of Joshua

wyomingsal

• Members

I attached a picture of Joshua we forgot we even had.  It was taken in the beginning of last July and he died on the 20th.  He was just growing up so fast and I miss watching him.  It is probably the most recent picture we have of him.  I have been looking at the pictures of all the beautiful children we have lost and I am feeling so sad for each of us.   

post-18451-128153886509_thumb.jpg

• Members

What a beautiful young man. You must feel so proud.

I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your son. I looked at the website you created and i spent a lot of time reading through the pages, seeing how you were coping. It seems like you have a very close and loving family and that is one of the greatest things you can have at this time.

It is tragic and so unfair.

You and your family are in my prayers.

Take care.

• Members

Thank you for responding.  :D  We as parents are all so proud of our beautiful  children.  Joshua's hair had just turned curly within the last few months before his death.    No perm or anything it just curled up.   I hope he gets to keep them in Heaven.  He had shot up in height as well.  He was almost 5'3 and he wasn't even 11 yet.  Sigh. 

Sal

• Members
jordansproudmom

Well, I always had straight hair growing up and when I  was 12, I got curls! And when my hair is long it's super, super curly! I love the curls.  You son is precious! Jordan was 6'2 when he died. A big boy! I remember very vividly the last time I hugged Jordan was in front of his dad's house in the street after I had just told him no one else in the world loved him more then I did. I remember my head being on his chest and I looked up and thought to myself..wow he is the size of a man! This is like hugging a boyfriend! I miss him. I miss those amazing hugs. But, I savor the memories. Those are all I have left.

• Members

Sal,

What a GREAT picture of that precious son of yours!!!:) Thank you for sharing it.

I hope you are having some days where your heart is LESS heavy.

I pray for peace and healing for you and your family.

Love,

Sherrie

Bill's Momma

Archived