Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

how do I go on

rkdoescher

• Members

Hi: my name is ronna and I need to know how to go on without my soulmate and best friend. Although not married, we were closer than any married couple. I am having a hard time adjusting to life without him. And with no support from his family I feel adrift n a sea of loneliness and despair. What do ou do?

• Members

Hi: my name is ronna and I need to know how to go on without my soulmate and best friend. Although not married, we were closer than any married couple. I am having a hard time adjusting to life without him. And with no support from his family I feel adrift n a sea of loneliness and despair. What do ou do?

Hi Ronna,

You've gotten a good start on trying to move forward. Reaching out to others and talking and sharing about your tragedy will help you start to process your loss and inch forward. Please feel free to share the story of your soulmate and even post a picture of him.

Writing about your feelings, joining a support group, using art as a healing therapy, all of those things can help.

We will be here for you,

ModKonnie

Archived