Online Grief Support, Help for Coping with Loss | Beyond Indigo Forums
  • Announcements

• ModKonnie

Advertisements   09/05/2017

Hi all,  I'm sure you've noticed some changes in the forums. We've again had to do some updates, so that's why things may look a little different. Nothing major should have changed.  Also, we are going to start adding advertisements sensitive to our community on the boards. This is something we are experimenting with, and we will certainly make sure they are in the best interests of everyone. We want to make sure our forums continue to stay accessible and cost free to all of our members, and this is a way to ensure this.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to privately message me or email me at Konnie@beyondindigo.com.  As always, we will be here with you, ModKonnie
StarbrightRuby

Loving Transformation - support for those grieving

Hi and thanks for stopping by

My name is Ruby Starheart. When I was 12 years old my sister (age 7) died in a sudden accident at home. The effect that this death had on my family was devastating. At the time counselling was pretty much unheard of and there was no acknowledgement either within or outside the family of the pain that we were suffering - and partly this was because my parents chose to tell everyone we were doing fine because this was as much as they could cope with. We weren't doing fine and 30 years on I feel I am at peace with what happened, although still feeling the long term effects of that bereavement.

I am now in a position to support others in similar situations and I would like to invite you to come and visit my website which supports families who have experienced the death of a child: http://www.loving-transformation.com. The website is aimed at providing support through the resources on the site and through my daily blog which offers guidance, tips, reviews and insights into the grieving process and healing. There is a free mini email course which you can sign up for and this is designed to help you through your grieving process.

After the death of a child our world changes, and the place we were in previously may not suit us any more. The site is also designed to help you find your place in the world again once you are ready to do that. We will look to help find your passion in life and to assist you in achieving that.

There is also a page on Facebook where a link to my blog is posted every day if you prefer to use that: http://www.facebook.com/#!/lovingtransformation

I look foward to welcoming you soon!

With much love for your healing journey

Blessings

Ruby