Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Speaking of New Years

lisaloring

• Members

If any of you ever listen to what I say, I hope this is something that each of you who will be out partying tonight to bring in the New Year will think about. Please dont drink if you are going to drive. Don't let your friends drive if they have been drinking. I have seen, and felt, the outcome of some pretty horrific incidents regarding diving drunk. I wouldn't wish what my family is enduring upon anyone. Happy New Years to all...I am not celebrating, no idea how to "move forward", while all I wasnt to do is go back.....

Instead, think of this:

davidcuteness2-1.jpg

David Loring age 17 photo taken Sept 2007

husbands21drink.jpg

David, 17 "having fun" with his friends

carcrash3.jpg

My son David landed under this car during the early morning hours of Nov. 3, awake, conscious, speaking, but trapped for more than 20 minutes before he gave up his fight

david_____.gif

My precious son is gone because of a few drinks...dont let this happen to you or any of your friends...its a worst nightmare come true.

• Members

Annie, - the site is reflective of the wonderful child, girl, woman and the mother who raised her to be the one described so aptly on this site.....love the puzzle you made in counselling.....must tell me the exercise.......

Trudi

Archived