Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I found you again

isabelle

• Members

I was just looking about the internet at sites dealing with the loss of a child and I found you again. it's been a long time since I've been here. We had our computer upgraded and everything I bookmarked was gone. For a while I thought all of my photos were gone too.

I am sure there are new members here, since my last visit.

I am Ray'sMom. Ray was killed in a single vehicle accident on 10/09/03. My life has never been the same and it will not ever be. I am still not well with this loss, he is constantly on my mind. My only goal in life is to be with him.

Isabelle

• Members

i am sorry for the reason you have to be here, isabelle. i am so glad you didn't lose all your pictures and that you found this site again.

i too think about my daughter about 95% of the time. she passed on 11/27/05 from leukemia at age 19; she'd been sick since she was 14. i miss her more as time passes rather than less it seems...

annie

http://caitlin-mayes.memory-of.com/

Archived