Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss my mom

bltarve

• Members

Well i lost my mom 10 years ago when i was 14. I have had a hard time with the process, it still seems so fresh. I have Children of my own now i think that is what sparked up the pain.

She killed herself, i have lived these years with alot of guilt and never dealth with it. Just looking to reach out if maybe someone can relate. Thank you

• Members

Well i lost my mom 10 years ago when i was 14. I have had a hard time with the process, it still seems so fresh. I have Children of my own now i think that is what sparked up the pain.

She killed herself, i have lived these years with alot of guilt and never dealth with it. Just looking to reach out if maybe someone can relate. Thank you

Brook,

Have you ever considered therapy to deal with the guilt? Of course you realize that you were a child when she decided to take her own life and there is nothing you could have done cause or stop her. There are people here who understand the devastation of suicide. They will be able to talk with you about it.

We are here for you.

ModKonnie

• Members

Brook,

Have you ever considered therapy to deal with the guilt? Of course you realize that you were a child when she decided to take her own life and there is nothing you could have done cause or stop her. There are people here who understand the devastation of suicide. They will be able to talk with you about it.

We are here for you.

ModKonnie

Thank you for the kind words, i know i was a child. Its hard cause she was my everything and when she died i went into zombie mode, i put everything in a box and forgot its like i had two different lifes, well that box broke open and its unhealthy to do things that way i know. It just to painful. I dont have coping skills i just block it all out but i cant anymore, the sadness is taking over me.

My husband just got a new job so the insurance is going to start soon waiting on that to get some help. I need it i want to fill whole again not only for me but for my kids and husband. they suffer when i suffer i dont want that.

I just though this site might help me talk about it my husband or friends have never been through something like that they dont know what to say so i dont talk about it, but then i bottles up. So thank you :)

Archived