• Members

Edward A. De Sano III

200 1st Ave W. Suite 400

Seattle, WA. 98109

(206) 274-7861 Ext 701

11/21/2011

Dear Staff,

Hello,

My name is Edward De Sano and I am a Mental Health Counselor here in the city of Seattle. Over the past 10 years I have dedicated my time to Sound Mental Health as a clinician, American Medical response as an EMT, and a small private practice for dual diagnosed and mentally ill patients. I have now decided to grow my practice to help our community with the overwhelming demand on our mentally Ill and chronically ill patients, along with those who have legal issues and no resource for evaluations. Please take a look at my web site (www.lifelinecounselors.com) and brochure I have included. Please do not hesitate to call me or email me with any questions or way's I may be able to help serve you're clients in great need of comfort and grief counseling in time of disaster or passing of loved ones. Thank you for your time.

Best

Edward A. De Sano III

BSP/CAAR/BCPC/CC

Clinician/Counselor

Life Line Counselors LLC

edward@lifelinecounselors.com

www.lifelinecounselors.com

(206) 274-7861

post-296840-0-88474100-1303816335_thumb.

Archived