Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My love

margaretrobin

• Members
margaretrobin

Hello, thank you for all being here. My dear husband, died nearly 9 months ago from ALS and I miss him terribly. It was a slow and steady deterioration. I find myself wanting to sleep alot even though I had a physical recently with all good results. I belong to a support group and have been getting counseling. I go out with friends frequesntly but I just feel so sad. I thought that after 9 months, I would be feeling a little better; esp. since I'm taking anti-depressants.

I guess I'm feelimg esp. sad since today would have been our 36th anniversary.

• Members

Hello, thank you for all being here. My dear husband, died nearly 9 months ago from ALS and I miss him terribly. It was a slow and steady deterioration. I find myself wanting to sleep alot even though I had a physical recently with all good results. I belong to a support group and have been getting counseling. I go out with friends frequesntly but I just feel so sad. I thought that after 9 months, I would be feeling a little better; esp. since I'm taking anti-depressants.

I guess I'm feelimg esp. sad since today would have been our 36th anniversary.

Oh Margaretrobin,

What a tough day to get through. I am sorry to hear about your loss, but I'd like to welcome you here. I am glad you are getting counseling and support--talking and sharing does help.

If your anti depressant isn't working, then try talking to your doctor; you may need to tweak it a bit.

I look forward to meeting you,

ModKonnie

Archived